Meanwhile, injured passengers have been transported to the hospital by an ambulance. Kenya bus crash kills 50 on way to Kisumu, The Russian provinces buckling under Covid-19. Cheers, Ma'am! A survivor, Rose Anane, said: 'I was fast asleep then I heard a loud bang. An aircraft belonging to the Ghana Air Force has reportedly overrun the apron of the Air Force base in Accra during a routine engine run. Local News in Ghana Today. By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. A number of them with varying degrees of injuries have been rushed to hospital," a police spokesperson said. Take My Blessings, I Leave You In The Hands Of God — Otumfuo... Video footage of the crash site indicated that one of the buses was completely gutted. .css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link{color:inherit;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{color:#696969;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:hover,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link:focus,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited:focus{color:#B80000;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:link::after,.css-1hlxxic-PromoLink:visited::after{content:'';position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;z-index:2;}Kenya bus crash kills 50 on way to Kisumu, Uganda bus crash kills at least 22, including children, Defiant Hong Kong opposition condemned by China. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. While the deceased were conveyed to the morgue. // End --> 2243 Views . It used to be an expensive habit for City traders. .css-gw44ni-IconContainer{display:inline-block;height:1em;width:1em;vertical-align:-0.125em;margin-right:0.25em;}playThe Russian provinces buckling under Covid-19. "Most of the passengers in both vehicles died at the spot. Here are more photos of Spicy who was Afia Schwar's official makeup artist. One of the buses caught fire, leaving people burned beyond recognition. and features to Each bus had about 50 passengers on board. site = "ghanaweb.com"; We'll close down some tollbooths - Minister after staying in traffic for hours, NRSA launches 2020 Christmas road safety campaign at Konongo, Driver and mate crushed to death in gory accident on Kasoa-Cape Coast highway, Three burnt to death in Anloga junction accident. Tel: +233 234-972-832 or +1-508-812-0505 Contact us: [email protected] An accident on a busy highway in Ghana’s Western Region claimed 34 lives while several other passengers were reported injured, according to local news portal myjoyonline. Want to make a difference? A gory accident on the Cape Coast-Takoradi Highway has claimed 34 lives with several others injured. It was late into the night. user = "features";