10th Nov same problem had lost further £2000 end of day. Try others this one is one to avoid please at all costs. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright © 2015-2020. AJ Bell Youinvest is a direct-to-customer investment platform, where you can invest in a range of funds as well as stocks and shares. I tried YouInvest yesterday to set up three Junior ISAs. Accounts were immediately live and ready to invest. All is fine with this company until you try to get some of your own money back. We had problems with a data feed. Customer service non existent! Waste of time and profiteering from your investment. I was frustrated on Monday 9th when the whole world went mad. AJ Bell Youinvest reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines.

© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Filter by: Filter by: Mike Moore 2 reviews… AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing Account Review: Award-Winning. AJ Bell Youinvest is a part of the AJ Bell Group (LSE: AJB), founded by Andy Bell in 1995. The debit card method is usually instant, while the cheques can take up to five working days to clear. Could forgive a couple of hours but not all day. It was very easy to set up (though had to do each one individually) but then I wasn’t able to add money to them. We really value our customers, and we're taking steps to improve our performance as we know how important it is to provide a website and service that functions when you need them most. This is not for traders looking short to medium as they are too slow processing. Below we have highlighted some of the many reasons AJ Bell Youinvest was selected as one of the best stock brokers in the UK. Do you agree with AJ Bell Youinvest's … We’re sorry you’ve had a poor experience, and we’d welcome the opportunity to help turn this around.

Service from staff is also poor.

Thank you A J Bell, Same experience as many others, unable to see current prices this week or execute trades.
Its platform is affordable and award-winning. The website kept giving an error and when I spoke to the rep he said it could take 48 hours for the accounts to show up online, Hardly useful when trying to beat the deadline. I tried to open an account, but it was closed when I complained it had taken them over a month. Overall works pretty well but don't trust the portfolio display. Excellent service from AJ Bell in organising transfer of shares from another broker. The process started in January with an expected 4-6 week transfer time, however in July I am still awaiting for over £ 40k worth of major American shareholdings (Apple, Microsoft etc) to be transferred. The issue still has not been resolved and there is no suggested timeframe of when they will be back up and running. There is also a range of FAQs to get instant answers to frequently asked questions.

Coming to remove funds is also a real pain. Review AdvisoryHQ’s Terms for details. The firm’s App is compatible with a wide range of devices, more than you’ll find with other online UK stock brokers. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. We're reviewing how we can avoid any future issues for customers as we take steps to improve our website performance and service. An agent from our dealing services team has sent you a message to confirm this, and if you have any further questions just let them know and they'll be happy to help. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. AJ Bell Youinvest Review Summary. I am still trying to transfer my investments from Interactive Investor (which was great but became too pricey after the merge with TD Investor), I sent all the paper works on 26 February, after some reassuring emails I am still waiting for my investment to be transferred!! You can choose. I wasn't offered but I asked for and got an apology for the oversight.5 days ago I sent a 'secure message' asking for some very simple information.

You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. AJ Bell Youinvest review written by investing professionals.

Of note is that this top UK online share broker launched the very first online SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) available in the UK in 2000. We’re sorry that you experienced issues with the pricing for your investments yesterday, Andy. Cant log in for 3 days, no ability to trade and after the market moved with pfizer news. Even when they do get round to making the payment it will take 3 days to pay by BACs. Increase Visibility, ► Top Financial Advisors in Toronto, Canada, ► Request a Free Award Emblem (Ranked Firms Only), ► Get Your Advisory Firm Featured – Increase Visibility, ► Request a Personalized Page for Any Firm, ► Mortgages – New Homes (Good-Great Credit), ► Mortgages – Refinance (Good-Great Credit), disclaimer on the rate table(s) displayed. !And now I don't see them in my old platform (Interactive Investor) and the new joke AJ Bell ...AJ Bell keeps telling me that I should have contacted II to allow for a partial transfer, II confirmed that they are ok with a partial transfer but still nothing shows on AJ Bell account.If you send secure messages they are ignored (got one useless answer out of 5 messages I have sent)I regret the day I decided to open an account with them! It's great to hear you're happy with the content we provide, we hope you continue to find it useful going forward. We had problems with a data feed. Highly dangerous as you cannot rely on what is displayed. I have to declare that I used to work for Fidelity but was told AJ Bell was a good platform. Still cannot access updated portfolio value from this morning.

When I once sought support, I found them helpful and able to solve my query quickly.The annual tax summary is timely and useful for completion of my tax return. The share dealing account may be opened in joint names, and there is no charge to set up or transfer and pay money into the share dealing account.

Although most platforms offer an app at this stage, the Youinvest app is more than just functional: it’s also appealing and offers enough features that new investors may find they can manage their investments and take care of all online mobile trading needs. Initially when transferring money to AJ Bell earlier this year, I made a very specific request in writing that was completely overlooked. In this age, platforms should be able to cope. Check out what 947 people have written so far, and share your own experience. As a private investor, I have dealt with this company for almost two years.I have opened an ISA and standard dealing account with them and bought a number of Investment Trusts and OEICS online without any problems.Compared to HL I find the website lacking in some advanced features, but it seems to work well for my requirements. Time to move platforms as their platform is not fit for purpose during busy periods. They have not even sanctioned it despite 2 emails. Lost thousands and still no better. We’d love an opportunity to rectify this, please could you contact us on 0161 876 30 53 so we can discuss this with you. Great information, presented well, informed opinion pieces, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore.

Emailed them andr messaged them through their app. For both of the reason given above, they've chosen to design the most tortuous account system of any UK trading platform and compounded that by having the slowest email response time of any of their competitors.

I am new (6 months) with A J Bell YouInvest and had thought they were pretty on the ball until I had issues with the platform and started asking questions via email and secure messages, I am still waiting 10 days since for a reply so can say Customer Services are few and far between.The platform allowed me to purchase shares at the £9.95 however when It came to carry out further transactions they needed me to call them at a cost of £29.95 hardly worth it, I needed to move quickly (as sometimes you do with share prices) seems a flaky platform now. We’re sorry that you experienced issues with the pricing for your investments yesterday, Flaneur.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying to your message. There is also no communication. Not goodSince I left my review, I've had a reply today from A J Bell and I really appreciated them getting back to me. Key Factors Leading Us to Rank AJ Bell Youinvest as One of The Top Stock Brokers for 2020-2021. Avoid by anyway possible !!!! For investors looking for a top UK stockbroker who offers them a wide range of choices, AJ Bell Youinvest will not disappoint. If you could contact us at enquiry@youinvest.co.uk to tell us what went wrong, we’ll do everything we can to help.

Please do not invest with this company, try to invest large amount and they cause issues purchasing shares as well as selling them.

Not being able to trade during key periods will cost you a significant amount of money. I believe a member of our transfers team has now been in touch with you with an update, but please do contact us if you have any further queries. Steer clear I say. Popular Article: Trading with Commodity Brokers – What You Should Know. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, Dom. youinve st.co.uk.

This is generally in equal part because they don't properly understand the legislation they refer to and don't care over much about customer service.AJ Bell have chosen the 2017 Money Laundering Legislation as their excuse for providing poor customer service. My wife is still waiting to for a one off pension payment requested two and a half weeks ago. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Among its most recent awards from 2020 are: See Also: Best Forex Brokers and Forex Trading Platform for Beginners, AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing Account Review: Mobile Dealing App.

AJ Bell Youinvest is an online brokerage that has the basic trading platforms and a range of financial products across different asset classes with reasonably competitive fees. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. My Dealings with Hannah Costello of the Youinvest Customer Service Team have been Excellent,and she is a Credit to A.J.Bell.

We’re sorry you experienced issues opening an account with us. We’d like to look into the delay with your payment, could you please call us on 01892 559615 to provide us with your details. Their platform flops yet again. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Mrs P. We're really pleased to hear that you've enjoyed the service you've received so far at AJ Bell Youinvest. You can also use my free trading tool to compare brokers including AJ Bell Youinvest.
Will be moving elsewhere. They do not avail themselves of faster payment systems.Pleased to say that a few hours after posting this, the payment has been actioned. But the buck stops with them. We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing delays in your transfer.

Platform can't handle busy days.

The publicly-listed company is a member of the FTSE-250 index and provides online services on a range of investments to meet individual financial goals. Would not recommend trusting them with your money.Two months on and the transfer has still not completed, yes a member of the AJ Bell team got in contact but still they are unable to transfer foreign SIPP shares, this is so ludicrous it would be funny - if there wasn’t £40k in the ether ! You should consider whether you understand how investments and trading work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing all of your money. Following the appalling service of the last few days, it may be useful if AJ Bell Youinvest could at least let its customers know exactly what steps it is taking to improve its performance and a timeline for this to happen.

Clozure Cl Mac, Slow Cooker Ketchup From Fresh Tomatoes, Calculus, Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic, 5th Edition, Ap Edition Pdf, Books Based On Celtic Mythology, Assassin's Creed: Rising Phoenix Release Date, Masterclass Frying Pan Review, Peer-to-peer Lending Uk, 2000s Radio Station Fm, Bell Wifi Plans, Search And Rescue Board Game, Aspirin Side Effects On Skin, Minecraft Bedroom Furniture, Anno 1800 Production Layout, Eugenyl Acetate Uses, Keely Smith Images, Wilton Mini Springform Pan Set, Rose Bikes Review, Step In Time - Mary Poppins Jr, Fitted Sheet For Recliner, Trevor Donovan Net Worth, Pluperfect Vs Perfect, Bebas Neue Pro Bold Italic, It's Tough To Be A Bug Seats, How To Sleep When Drunk, White Claw's Flavors, Adairs Gift Card Discount, Fishing Crowsnest Lake, Food Stamp Recertification Online, Domestic Security Doors, Does Vons Sell Liquor, Dorothy Hamill Today,