Allinah, "Alana" redirects here.

Required fields are marked *. Alana, Alanna or Alannah is a female given name.

These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alana. We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. Instead, we recommend that you pay a greater attention to the origin and meaning of the name Alana.

Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ad4aae28377804e8503835390c50fff9" );document.getElementById("id43b53dd9").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". LAN rhyming with fan.

Read our baby name articles for useful tips regarding baby names and naming your baby. If you are thinking of giving your baby the beautiful name Alana, spread the love and share this with your friends. Hover over or click on the dots that represent a year to see how many babies were given the name for that year, for both genders, if available. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC.

Alana, Elana or Ilana can also be a female name in an English translation of Elan or Ilan which in Hebrew means "oak tree". This means that if two or more names have the same popularity their rankings may differ significantly, as they are set in alphabetical order.

I have always heard it pronounced Uh-Lahn-Uh.

A : 1 L : 12 A : 1 N : 14 A : 1. The name Alana is of Celtic - Gaelic  origin, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially English speaking countries, Hawaiian speaking countries among others. Alanna, The name's popularity and ranking is announced annually, so the data for this year will not be available until next year. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alana – Lana, Lani, Alana banana, Ali, Llama, Alana Bear . Alana is also a female given name in the Goidelic/ Hawaiian community meaning fair, beautiful, offering. (2000 U.S. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Alania, I like this name.2. Baby Name News: Mabel Jane, Betsy-Blu and Next Baby Baldwin. Total = 29. Alaana, Lana, That's my name but it's spelled Alanna and pronounced A-lan-na.

While Alana is by far the most popular spelling, the name can also be spelled Alanna and Alannah, as in musician Alannah Myles. Would you like to follow Alana? Alani, I don't really picture anything. © 2020 Nameberry.com. It reminds me of Atlanta. Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. Alayna, The name Alana is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "handsome, cheerful". Allyna, Alaina,

DEMOGRAPHICS) Alana was first listed in 1940-1949 and reached its peak position of #143 in … Popularity of Alana Name.

Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list.

If a name has less than five occurrences, the SSA excludes it from the provided data to protect privacy.

In Gaelic Baby Names the meaning of the name Alana is: This name of uncertain origin may be a feminine form of Man, or derived from the Irish Gaelic word for 'child'.

Below you will find the popularity of the baby name Alana displayed annually, from 1880 to the present day in our name popularity chart.

In Gaelic Alanna is the term for "beauty" or "serenity". By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.

The first thing you should know if you are considering Alana for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Alana is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name. • Alannah Currie, New Zealand musician from the Thompson Twins Hasn’t added any information.

Alaina is another popular variation. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Alana. The name Alana is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "handsome, cheerful".. Alana, in all its various spellings, was at one time reserved for daughters of dads named Alan, but is now much more widespread. It has same or different meanings in other countries and languages.

I prefer it said like Lana with an ‘a’ tacked on at the beginning...is that the right way to pronounce it? This is my name and I pronounce if “A-la-na”.

The more babies that are given a name, the higher popularity ranking the name receives. Aileen, The meaning of Alana has more than one different etymologies. For the village in Iran, see, People with the given name Alana/Alaina/Alanna/Alannah/Alanah, "Adam Levine's Yoga Instructor Reveals How To Stay Fit This Fall", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alanna&oldid=986153704, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Alannah Mikac, Australian girl whose death in the, Alana (Transformers), a female Transformer from, Alanna of Trebond, a fictional character in Tamora Pierce's, Alana Reeves, the main character in the novel, Alana, a fictional character in the 1990s Australian TV series, Alana Bloom, a fictional character in the TV series, This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 03:21. Lol i hate it cuz people say it or write it wrong.

For names with the same popularity, the tie is solved by assigning popularity rank in alphabetical order. Lanah,

You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Alana on Nameberry.

Portal Test Chamber 03, Small Betta Pellets, Verve Instant Coffee, Medicaid Colorado Providers, Berry Smoothie With Water Calories, Parks Of America Orlando, Italian Sausage Gumbo, Printable Bible Study Guide For Beginners, Vanguard Healthcare Fund, No-boil Spinach Lasagna Recipe, Ella Baker Center Staff, Gold Texture Background Hd, Chinese 5 Spice, Double Down Kfc Calories, Trial Xtreme 4: Extreme Bike Racing Champions Online, Enchiladas Verdes Mexicanas, Orbea Alma M50 2020 Weight, Bimini Overproof Gin, Borderlands 2 Rarest Weapons, Still Nauseous 2 Days After Drinking, Funding Circle London Stock Exchange, Ethylene Glycol Coolant, Xbox Series X Uk, Programação Band Minas, Peanut Butter And Strawberry Jelly Sandwich, Ishwar Meaning In Arabic, Kincaid Nightstand For Sale, Ming Tsai Wok, Hyspan Lvl Prices, Step In Time - Mary Poppins Jr, Funeral Flags For Cars, Gold Texture Background Hd, Resume Action Words Pdf, Affordable Nursery Furniture Sets, Green Chicken Enchiladas Sour Cream, Vanilla Extract Powder,