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his will forever be my big gun concealer when I'm aiming for a flawless look. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I LOVE this concealer. I have very dark under eye circles and use the color butterscotch and it covers better then any I’ve ever tried (And I’ve tried a lot) It is pretty thick which I personally like to hide my dark circles or blemishes. I use the Mac concealer brush I think it’s the 270s??? Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for BECCA, Superstay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector, Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It’s a light to medium buildable coverage concealer, with a uniquely shaped dewdrop doe foot applicator. Great but not as great as Becca's compact concealer, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2017. BECCA Concealer compact: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I use it under my eyes (I know it's... After running out of my usual concealer, I finally got this in Praline which is a light shade with slight yellow undertone. With a small amount, this concealer has a high pigmentation, light and this color with orange pigment is ideal to use before applying a lighter shade and reducing purple and green dark circles. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme, No. Same exact packaging. They are all about glowy and hydrating products, from their foundations, to their highlighters with a cult following behind them. It’s my current go-to on lighter makeup days, and I expect I’ll be using this all summer long since I hate the feeling of heavy makeup when it’s hot out. I applied it to one side to take a comparison pic (featured below), and was shocked by how much I really liked this concealer!! Inger. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Reviews BECCA - Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer Reviews.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2016. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for BECCA, Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Becca can do no wrong in my book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lightly tacky finish so it works best under a foundation and/or powder. Will be purchasing again! Great product, definitly recommend. I read through some of the reviews on Sephora, and some send that after a while their concealer smelled like it had gone bad. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2018. A fantastic corrector. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Very dry. Waxy weak coverage and it accentuated any texture of skin making my under eyes look horrid. A potentially powerful product that can sweep away those dark circles with your fancy brush. I tried it a handful of times, and nothing really impressed me about it, so I put it away and forgot about it for a while. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It provides enough coverage to make you look more awake, doesn’t look dry or cakey, blends so easily, and is SO lightweight on the skin. They create products with the intention of getting you to look and feel radiant! Some may feel the price is a bite high, however a little goes a long way. Mica Pearls: Provide light and bring radiance to the skin. I have light/fare skin and use concealer under my eyes and T zone instead of a liquid base. This wasn't even a serious option for me because of the lack of colors available. is an item I picked up when HauteLook had a Becca sale, so I was guessing on my shade… and I guessed wrong. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

This is a great concealer - happy with it and does look nice and soft on my skin, but doesn't hold a candle to Torrone. It is somewhat thick in texture but it doesn't look cakey or thick once applied to the face.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Vs Black Orchid, Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Without Blue Cheese, Pianono Recipe Kusina Ni Manang, Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream, Simple Moussaka Recipe, Convert Numbers To Words In Excel, Solicitor General Salary, Current London Constituencies, How To Avoid Good Faith Violation, Broil Or Fry Steak, Bible Study On Encouraging One Another, How To Make Vanilla Extract Without Alcohol, The Staircase Netflix Review, Particle Model Liquid, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Kjv, Ac Odyssey Story Creator Mode Xp Farm 2020, Dr Axe Keto Diet Master Package, Saskatchewan Temperature Winter, El Borrego In English, Barefoot Contessa Big Breakfast, Data Migration Failure, Features Of Sugar Industry, Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course Episode 1, Iceberg Lettuce Diet, Short Loin Recipes, Weight Watchers Hummus Recipe Without Tahini, Bible Study On Encouraging One Another, Disability And Car Payment, Dubbing Courses In Mumbai, Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Lcd Screen Replacement,