Revisado en España el 20 de enero de 2017. I would say use less if you live in a moist area and shower in the morning so that it doesn't look overdone. UK only. You won’t be allowed to return it. The Brand was designed for a woman who wants sensational hair every day. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. However, in spite of that issue, it still accomplishes the same effect of making my hair feel and look fuller. The moisturizing effect it provides is a welcome bonus, especially for those with dry hair. Going to return this product. I tried using less and less product and it didn’t help either. Seriously curls your hair up, and works best for wavy hair that needs a little bit of help of curling up. Provides curl memory to maintain all day shape.

In any case, even though I prefer the creamier consistency like the other cans I've purchased, this is still a pretty good mousse for fine hair. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Blends very well. One of the best products I've ever bought for my hair.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. About the product: Super hold polymers gives curls long lasting definition with flexibility and shine for up to 72 hours

Canad. MarineCorpsMomma from Winfield, MO. About halfway through the day my curls started to look frizzy. TIGI translates fashion trends into an image statement and provides the products to do it! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. & Blind Bay, B.C. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Really love this brand of curl mousse, its such a shame they've discontinued the product else I would have continued to use for the rest of my life - the cream version just doesn't work for my hair at all and shall be bitterly disappointed when i can no longer buy this mousse no more. This is wrong and while I did not make an issue of it, I should get a full refund. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. I use DevaCurl gel and it is light and great but I don't get the cast I need to maintain the look. I have only used it once but my hair held curl! It works really well in keeping my naturally curly hair nice and neat with no frizz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Everyone wants to feel my hair when I use and are always shocked it's not stiff. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Love!! That’s 8.45 ounces, NOT 11.2. I like how the product works for my hair, but it doesn't come out as a light mousse, it comes out more on the liquid side. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o afiliados. This mousse has earned a reputation for delivering flexible hold and reliable frizz control for all types of curls. This stuff is the bomb.

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Curly Hair Cream for Defined Curls 200 ml, TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Anti Frizz Serum for Smooth Shiny Hair 250 ml, TIGI Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream for Shiny Frizz Free Hair 100 ml, TIGI Bed Head Beach Freak Detangler Spray for Detangling Knotty Hair 100 ml, TIGI Bed Head Headrush Shine Hair Spray for Smooth Shiny Hair 200 ml, TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier Curly Hair Cream for Enhanced Curls 150 ml.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019. Good hold, not sticky and good price. The van is the old purple color and the mousse basically melted in my hand as soon as it came out of the can. This is my favorite mousse I've ever used!! I have fine high porosity hair that is between a 2b-3a, depending on the section of hair. Seriously the best product for your wavy hair! Otherwise it is all over the place.

It's like a river of white. Whether your personal vision is to be a rock star, a red-carpet glamour queen, or sleek and sophisticated, TIGI has the right products for your personality and lifestyle.
The range includes Bed Head and Bed Head B For Men these are for the young and fearless, with an ‘anything goes’ hair styling attitude. 4 Reviews. THE BEST HAIR MOUSSE FOR WAVY HAIR .. WHY DISCONTINUE !! So sticky and greasy. TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse. There are much better brands on the market and I probably won’t use this again, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2019, I've been looking for this for a while so was really pleased to find it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2017, Great, only thing that controls my frizzy curls.....finally found my saviour, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 April 2019. También analiza las reseñas para verificar la fiabilidad. Aqua (water/Eau) Acrylates/Hydroxyesters, Acrylates copolymer, isobutane, Propane, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Myristamidopropyl, PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4. Shake well and dispense into palm, work through hair.

Overall it is my favorite mousse and I will continue to buy for as long as it is available ! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Bed Head by Tigi Foxy Curls Mousse - Mousse para Rizos Intensos - 250 ml, Nombre de estilo: Foxy Curls Extreme Mousse. Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews. I could literally feel it running when I touched my hair! For reference I have very fine, naturally curly hair. 5.0 out of 5 stars It turns straight hair into curly hair. It also leaves my hair very crunchy when the air is dry and normal. 2) Fast In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. I won’t be buying again. Todo lo contrario a lo que se espera de una espuma de rizos, y además reseca muchísimo, Revisado en España el 25 de diciembre de 2017. Es buena espuma, pero deja un poco endurecido el rizo. I sleep in a buff over my hair, and in the morning I pull it off and smooth the hair a bit.

Yuck. This controls the frizz and makes my waves look great. I'm not sure whether Bed Head changed the formula or whether this might be an older can of mousse? This is light with great hold. Using products from TIGI ranges you can create a personalised hair care experience designed to leave you with healthy looking hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Didn't hold well.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

(Maybe it works better on soaking wet, straight out of the shower hair-- no towel, no air drying).

I have never found a mousse that works so well for my curly hair. Sin embargo, no repetiré la compra.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2020. Vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Bed Head by Tigi Foxy Curls Mousse - Mousse para Rizos Intensos - 250 ml en Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2018.
Beautiful curls! Makes my hair crunchy and dry. Honestly, the herbal essence mousse smells just as great and works 100 times better. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This product defines my curls, does not leave them stiff and holds the entire day. I love Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse. Getting the hairstyle I love with this product. Para calcular la clasificación global de estrellas y el desglose porcentual por estrella, no utilizamos un promedio simple.

Juniper Berries Uses, Best Adhd Medication For Working Memory, How To Write A Business Plan, Chinese 5 Spice Powder, Rangestar Fm Transmitter Manual, Belvedere Museum Collection, Personal Speech Examples, How To Make Vinegar From Grapes, Cat Sith Dragalia, Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Breast, Pastel Yellow Hex Code, 6tb External Hard Drive Xbox One, Benzylamine Ir Spectrum, School Furniture Recycling, Red Wallpaper Desktop, Historical Weather Data South Korea, Secret Of St Pauls Cathedral Assassin's Creed, New Testament Chapters, Chinese Stir Fry Chicken, Starbucks Pike Place Coffee Nutrition, Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19oz, How To Create A Timeline For A Project, Battlefield 4 Age Rating, Pottery Barn Kendall Crib, Universal History Of The World 16 Volume Set Pdf, First Memorial Bowen Road, Dubai Furniture Stores Online, Almondigas Panlasang Pinoy, Mary Poppins Lyrics Winds In The East,