I was “worried” about the orange and lime elements but these were SO GOOD!

This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. I’ll be making these again! Than you.

Sous Vide, About Us

Check on them at 5 minutes to be sure they are cooking nicely. I also added a tbsp fresh cilantro to my chicken mixture which was awesome as a flavor boost for the filling.

If you can’t find El Pato, you can use red enchilada sauce in its place. Had not eaten chimichangas in nearly 15 years (before having to embrace GF diet). One day, I will try warming them up in a dry cast iron skillet (like I reheat pizza to stay crisp), but so far, I have been impatient and lazy . Yum! I followed the recipe as written and served with the cuban beans as well. Will return for more, especially around the holidays. Sprinkle chimichangas with more shredded cheese then drizzle with more El Pato tomato sauce. If there’s an ALDI near you, they sell incredible gluten-free wraps that are perfect for all of Gina’s recipes. So easy and so good! I’ve never made chimichanga before and I usually don’t order them in Mexican restaurants either so I don’t have anything to compare these with.

Typically we go out for Mexican, but since starting WW we are eating more at home. I baked them and they were delicious!! Love the crispness of the tortilla.

Mix well to incorporate. I wanted another but I’ll save it for lunch tomorrow.

Cook for 7 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden and crisp.

This was the first thing I made in my new T-fal airfryer and it turned out great.

If I had to reheat again I’d try reheating them in the airfryer to see if that crisps them up again. Can these be made ahead of time? I served with a fresh green salad. Contact Us.

Thanks for making the adjustments to include more info and points for all the new plans! I normally make some adjustments.

These lighter chicken, green chile, and pepper Jack cheese Chimichangas are a much healthier twist on the classic. They allow plenty of room for your toppings and fit perfectly in the Air Fryer basket. Maybe add salsa instead of green chilis?

Needs a few more spices for us, but otherwise was yummy! Thanks for all the great recipes you give us!

Fold the tortilla up to be sure that all the toppings are securely inside the tortilla. I’m excited to try this…  curious as to why it’s more points on purple then blue? I LOVE Mexican food especially Chicken Chimichangas- which is what I always get when I go out for Mexican. Thank you for the recipe. They were sooooo good and I was amazed how filling they were. If baking in an oven do you cover the pan with foil or leave it uncovered? You won’t have this problem if you use olive oil in your air fryer. Flavor and texrure was fine, but my filling was too dry. I just input it in my WW calculator and it says 10 points. It’s easy to customize these Chimichangas to your taste preferences. SHRIMP SCAMPI SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE HealthyFoodRecip…, Skip the take out and make this scrumptious candy and sour…, If you’re looking for an exceptionally mind-blowing desser…, Meximelts are my guilty pride.

I used rotisserie chicken breast and made it exactly as written. Blessings. I use these non-aerosol spray bottles to spritz olive oil on the chimichangas. These are so good! I added little lime juice and the cheese and then rolled them/followed the recipe instructions. I followed the directions exactly as written and baked them since I don’t have an air fryer.

This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience.

I’m just beginning to use my air fryer, but everyone in my family was so surprised at how crunchy the tortillas were (I made both wheat and flour ones) and how good they were in general.

Yum! Maybe too much chicken juice?? This was so good! This looks GREAT !

California High-speed Rail Update 2019, Good Verb Forms, Milani Foundation Review, Camp Lake James Homes For Sale, Ark Windows 10 Update, Body Transformation Skinny To Muscular, Samsung S9 Screen Repair Cost Uk, Bh Cosmetics Powder Foundation, Paid Time Off For Part-time Employees, Nicki Minaj Hair Natural, Sous Vide Everything Short Ribs, Population Of Tijuana, Mexico 2020, Heritage Farm Hot Dogs Review, Best Ps3 Exclusives Of All Time, Kpa To Psi Formula, Mla Of Faridabad 2020, Home Office Furniture Ideas, Functional Groups Biology, Fire Jobs In Uae, New Bollywood Actors, Weather Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ah Sunflower Tone, Undercooked Lentils Side Effects, Taxiwala Castcomic Sans Generator, Ashes To Ashes Movie, What To Do In Parksville, Webull Vs Coinbase, Celtic Woman Funeral Songs, King Size Captains Bed Plans, Warsaw University Of Life Sciences Acceptance Rate, Cat's Pyjamas Headingley Closed, Raymond Blanc Recipes Chocolate, Nsw Police Detective Ranks, Rooftop Restaurants Nyc, Aguilar 1x12 Bass Cabinet, Metallic Taste In Mouth Headache Nausea Fatigue, Best Railway Sleepers, Vanilla Extract Powder Vs Liquid, Greens Self Saucing Pudding, Undergraduate Scholarships To Study In Uk For African Students, Tulare Police Scanner Archives, Pastrami Reuben Calories, Men's Designer T-shirts Clearance,