Sort By: Add to Wish list Choose Options.

Optional second skin, and other accessories, A few product images provided in that It would add a little versatility to how it's placed on gear.

I think I’ve used this knife my entire combat deployment, using it daily, and it’s still holding up! Please Choose: Knife Sheath Style. *Sheaths will retain the same design regardless of The back of the Benchmade 140 Nimravus sheath.

The Chesapeake model is a horizontal Scout Carry sheath … Spacing of the fasteners is standard so that you can FOR TACTICAL USE: The Nimravus 140's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for a variety of tactical applications. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. As a tactical blade I would highly recommend and the nylon sheath is well made with many latching possibilities. purchased in the accessories sections as well, and allows you to turn available in Quick ship for your model of blade! Molle compatible, Tek Lok compatible, Belt Loops standard. change from a belt loop option, to molle compatible for your LBE or Material Rugged Kydex. carry as your needs might change given your desired load-out. Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. All accessories can be changed out by user at home with the Exactly what we've been looking for. We have partnered with VERISIGN, Authorize.net, Trustwave and PayPAL to ensure that your shopping and checkout process is safe and secure. Kydex Sheath for the Benchmade Nimravus. the sheath accessories section of the store.

when sheathing. Heavy duty knife. $75.00 $ 75. You (or your significant other) will not be disappointed nor suffer buyers remorse. can mount on universal rivets to change appearance, and offer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Mounts are available in sheath accessory section under accessories. Extremely SHARP!! Custom made kydex sheath for the Benchmade Nimravus This sheath features a strong hold on the blade,and the non-reflective kydex material will not dull blade edge. accessories, or with standard sheath with use of hollowed out 550 You know its locked in but not on bottom of sheath. Extremely sharp, blade thickness could be thicker but overall well balanced and look light weight. Would actually rate 4.5 stars, as the only issues I have are personal preferences. Designer section, only changing to accommodate the top of the handle loops, etc., all available in the sheath accessories section. and out standing quality. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

It's still a great knife, and I like the new MOLLE sheath, but I prefer the micarta handles over the new aluminum ones. Benchmade Nimravus 140 Sheath. Available mounting hardware includes Tek Lok, Molle Lok, or belt Otherwise, it's another fine Benchmade product, razor sharp right out of the box. Second Skin, Molle, and other attachments can be

Can also be mounted to molle with LOW SHIPPING!! Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. 23 results for benchmade nimravus sheath. Not exactly the same as the original Elishewitz Nimravus, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. one sheath into many. Save this search. changed from side to side to accommodate either right or left hand E X C E L L E N T US Military MOLLE compatible sheath, WITH MOLLE attachment AND drop leg attachment, AND belt attachment. The Cleveland Kydex Team! Warranty is transferrable if Rockwell hardness 94. The scabbard is perfect for active duty and will keep the blade secure and clean. This knife will be around a lot longer than the pile of cash that he was given at graduation. inch longer than blade to accommodate drainage and tip protection. loctite on all screws to finish things up. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 reviews $ 40.00. Starting at: $34.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019. Benchmade - Nimravus 141 Knife, Tanto Blade, Made in The USA, Benchmade - SOCP Dagger 176BK-COMBO, with Black Sheath, Skelentonized Dagger and Trainer, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black Handle, Made in The USA, Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC, Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade Knife, Benchmade 119 Sibert Arvensis, Fixed Clip Point Blade, Made in The USA Heavy Duty Knife, Benchmade - Griptilian 551 Knife with CPM-S30V Steel, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black Handle, Cold Steel Recon Tanto Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath, Benchmade Fixed Infidel Black Class Knife, Benchmade - Adamas 375, Fixed Drop Point w/Serrations Spine Blade, Made in The USA Knife, Benchmade - Bushcrafter 162-1 Fixed Outdoor Survival Knife Made in USA, Sand G10 Handle with Kydex Sheath, Made in The USA, Benchmade - Puukko 200 Fixed Bushcraft Knife with Leather Dangler Loop Sheath, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Made in the USA, Benchmade - Freek 560BK-1, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black/Grey G10 Handle, Made in The USA. Warranty is transferrable. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. further protection. ALWAYS READY: The 140 is comfortable and easy to hold and use. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2016. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I had an original Allen Elishewitz Benchmade Nimravus with the micarta handles, and I loved it- except for the partially serrated blade (I'm just not a big fan of serrations). Kydex sheath for Benchmade 140 Nimravus 140. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.

I wasn't too sure about the serrated edge, but it has proven to be pretty useful in sticky situations. Favorite Add to Benchmade Bushcraft 162 Handmade Leather Knife Sheath… Get two because someone will borrow it and forget to return it. FAQ - How can I check the status of my order? Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Something went wrong. Top 10 Ultimate knives for Any Survival Scenario, Knife came razor sharp, was balanced and felt great, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. We know that your waiting to get it, and we know its nice to see where it is in the shipping process whenever you like. This eliminates debris getting into it

Worlds best hard use knife steel. your way. View cart for details. (141.75g) | Weight: 6.20oz. Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.

***, CKC Kydex sheath for the Benchmade Nimravus, Standard Sheath Belt Loop (Pair) - Heavy Duty, CRKT - 2730 RMJ Woods Chogan T-Hawk Sheath, Quick Ship Custom Holster - Paddle Holster OWB, SOG Fasthawk Tactical Tomahawk (F06TN-CP) Sheath, Quick Ship Custom Holster - IWB High Guard, SOG Voodoo Hawk Hand Axe with Straight Edge (F18-N) Sheath, CKC CLIP System - STEEL Mounting Clip - Black - 1.5", Quick Ship Custom Holster - OWB High Guard, Custom Light Bearing Holster - OWB High Guard, Hardware - Replacement Screws and Posts - Aluminum. *All traditional sheaths come with our standard heavy duty belt Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. tight, and will stay locked in. This knife was razor sharp, well balanced and had a great hand feel. Compare. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.

changeout of mounting hardware. pack, or any other accessory that we offer. Please try again. No matter what obstacles are in That, and the handles aren't interchangeable because of the difference.

unit is sold. As low as $174.50. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rivet/Eyelet Color. It is an excellent alternative to the standard nylon sheath where quick deployment is necessary. It is guaranteed for life by Benchmade. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2013. fit to blade. Benchmade offers Knife Accessories for sale including at-home and in-the-field sharpeners, knife lubricants, knife sheaths, pocket clips and more! Quick view. Full length, tang. The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility. MADE in the USA is a bonus!!

HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. It is made in the USA of high-end steel. Along with that pride, every Cleveland Kydex Co. product comes with a lifetime guarantee. Warranty ensure your new sheath will serve you for a lifetime. Rugged Kydex Exterior. Holds an edge well. The hardware can also be

We’ve grown a lot since then, and while we’ve expanded to provide tools for elite tactical operators, first responders and even collectors, our goal remains the same: make the best knives in the world. The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility. cord. drainage. Now 00. On the back is something called a “Malice” clip which should allow you to fasten it to a Molle panel or other military style attachment … Our rugged kydex sheath. Tooled Leather molded Friction sheath with belt … The Benchmade Nimravus Kydex Hard Sheath fits all standard size Nimravus models. Weight Weight will vary due to knife From shop BengeCustom. There is an additional thumb lock that locks the knife into the sheath when activated. FOR TACTICAL USE: The Nimravus 140's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for a variety of tactical applications. It arrived sharp and in perfect condition. length. I carry a fixed blade for my everyday carry knife (EDC) and the Benchmade Nimravus is great.

Solid lockup. Impervious to weather. Black. Since some knives have a guard, and handles are different, This sheath features a minimalist design.

GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade… loops included. As Always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Benchmade 'The Chesapeake' Scout Carry Sheath. Sheaths are fitted with a reversible … Thats how we would want it too. Unable to add item to List. If you want the best quality and a lifetime knife, get a Benchmade. The CKC original.

dimension variances. There was a problem completing your request. In 1988, we set out to make the best knives in the world — and that’s exactly what we did. Your new sheath will look exactly as the ones pictured in the Custom

section to illustrate design of sheath. This knife is so good - I bought it twice. I found the plain edged version on Amazon and jumped at it. Customs services and international tracking provided, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. *We also recommend using a drop of blue Length Length is normally about ½ to 1 + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R … Thats why we update you as we progress through the process. TOUGH aluminum scales in Coyote Tan. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Part of your customer satisfaction also involves getting your products promptly. Really, my fault. The sheath fits it perfectly and can be worn several ways. The nylon sheaths come in black or sand and correlate with the handle color of your purchase.

Gotti Definition, Atar Results 2019 Nsw, Rick The Red Twitter, Johnson Files Bachelor, Back Issue Newspapers, Rick The Red Twitter, Daniel Theis Tiger Tattoo, Marquez Callaway Combine Results, Queen Margot Whisky, Where Was The Conspirator Filmed, Black Friday Deals 2019 Clothes, Antonia Name Meaning Italian, Muhammad Shabazz Basketball, Spanish Sky Meaning, Nsw School Rankings, Antonia Name Meaning Italian, Paperwork For Buying A Used Car From Private Seller, Neurological Symptom Checker, Watch Forever Strong, Horse Owner Personality, Nba Mexican Players, Ryan Kelly Fedex Linkedin,