of inside tables. Sorry but we give places 2 chances and she ruined it. Best BBQ. 915 E Harvard Blvd. Distance . Excellent ( 20) A neon-fueled road trip along Route 66's most iconic spots, Have a relaxing weekend in Santa Barbara and Ventura, 11 iconic, can't-miss stops along the Pacific Coast Highway, A dreamy drive down the Pacific Coast Highway (One Week), Salem, Massachusetts, embraces its sordid past as Witch City, An Atlantic Coast road trip from Boston to Miami, How to best experience Zion National Park, The Blue Ridge Parkway connects two national parks.

They've been in business less than a year and we visit about every month to check on them. 915 E Harvard Blvd, Santa Paula, CA 93060-3655 +1 805-229-7668 Website.

Mostly take-out,...there are lots of seats, a TV, liquor and best of all, meat, meat and more chicken, pork and beef ribs, also spicy (lethal-hot, careful) and regular sauce. Our server did an... 3. 448 people follow this. The steamed veggies - most excellent. Facebook .

Barbecue, Vegetarian options. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Love that they have Fountain Drinks and Chips. About See All. Juice Bars & Smoothies, Ice Cream. read more. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? #1 of 21 steak restaurants in Santa Paula. BBQ beans were good Hot BBQ sauce is very hot.

3. Looking to expand your search outside of Santa Paula? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.

Cuisines. Sorry but we give places 2 chances and she ruined it.More, get the combo plate. Relevance.

All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Show all.

Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. Restaurant menu. The main problem is I thought I had... 2. Show ratings. The smell outside this place will draw you into Good bbq. One of the juiciest BBQ Tri Tip Dinner I ever had in my entire life! Log In.

Frommer's . Garlic Bread is delicious and so is the Macaroni Salad. View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions.

They were not mostly bone as BBQ seekers can relate. It was very good and...one less night for me to cook!More, We have eaten here twice and the meat was dried out.

That's the smokey goodness that 126 drivers inhale just past the 10th street exit. As for the rest of their bbq, you will have to try it yourself!More. • American • Oxnard The steamed veggies - most excellentMore, the bbq pork ribs are so delicious, I have never been able to try anything else at this small “ plastic table” restaurant! more, Museum of Ventura County - Agriculture Museum. Kalbi ribs are really, really good. Brisket - a little over cooked but tasty It's all so good: Don't change!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Chili Beans and Baked Beans are delicious also. reccomended to anyone…, I've been to Philly and had cheesesteaks there (Geno's, Pat's, Delessandro's) and this place place is as close as you'll get on the west coast.…, From Business: Ric's Restaurant and Sports Lounge offers a variety of food options for children, adults and senior citizens. Is this your business?

Pork ribs - a little dry on edges but moist towards the bone - good flavor

It is hard to find a discount ofr…. Unclaimed. It is consistent with food quality, service, and flavor. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Garlic Bread is delicious and so is the Macaroni Salad. Bbq in Santa Paula on YP.com. They are reasonably priced especially for all the food you get on your plate. or. Distance/relevance . Great location.

Best BBQ Restaurants in Santa Paula, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Santa Paula BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more.

... Best B-B-Q. Food hasn't / didn't change. They gave us a little sample plate and we ended up picking up some trip tip on our last night and bringing it back to the campground. Cost for a full rack of beef ribs ($ 18) and a full rack of pork ribs ($16), a side of rice and chili beans-plus tax was $41. If you order the hot sauce, it might be too hot (and I do enjoy spicy food... my husband gets 100% mild). Good job on the chicken. Closed now : …

Love the Mild BBQ Sauce. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Google . Create New Account . That served us for three meals and snacks. Best restaurants with a great location in Santa Paula. 150 reviews of Best BBQ "Hands Down! From Business: Many years ago, we struck gold with our legendary BBQ sauce that has been enjoyed by thousands of people at our award winning BBQ restaurant.

Best dinner restaurants in Santa Paula.

As for the rest of their bbq, you will have to try it yourself! 18 results found . Apply. We ordered the 2 meat combo so by the time we got home we realized...that we only got one meat. Didn't find what you were looking for?

Select a Rating! Trinity Coffee and Food To Go. Chili Beans and Baked Beans are delicious also. Cost for a full rack of beef ribs ($ 18) and a full rack of pork ribs ($16), a side of rice and chili beans-plus tax was $41. One of the juiciest BBQ Tri Tip Dinner I ever had in my entire life! I can’t say enough about their ribs. Please help others by helping us do better. Potato and Mac salad just ok We like hot, but had to ask for mild to offset the heat.

Clear all . Closed Now. Hozy's Grill / Restaurant, Mexican, Steakhouse, BBQ #4 of 19 BBQs in Santa Paula. I usually get takeout and head for home. See more of Best B-B-Q on Facebook. Hotels near Museum of Ventura County - Agriculture Museum, Hotels near Aviation Museum of Santa Paula, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (SBA) Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Santa Paula, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Santa Paula, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Paula.

The cashier swore up and down that she gave us the right stuff and when we went back to complain and the cook came up she couldn't remember anything, after a good amount of complaining the cook ended up giving us what we paid for but we should have not had a experience like that ever. #10 of 80 restaurants in Santa Paula. Now we are proud to…. Love that they have Fountain Drinks and Chips. Good job on the chicken. The bread (garlic toasted…, With some extra time before our movie started, my wife and I figured that we would try out this restaurant because we had heard such good things. Forgot account?

; the beef, predictably chewy and also very meaty. Community See All. The pork ribs are moist, tasty of smoke and sauce, and fall off the bone tender. Best BBQ.

Hotels near Museum of Ventura County - Agriculture Museum, Hotels near Aviation Museum of Santa Paula, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Santa Paula, American Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Paula, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Paula, Restaurants near Museum of Ventura County - Agriculture Museum. …, I love the authentic BBQ, everyone must try!!!! Best Barbecue Restaurants in Santa Paula 1. Does this restaurant offer table service? Point on map. #4 of 20 pubs & bars in Santa Paula. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Barbecue Restaurants in Santa Paula, CA.

Zomato . Log In. 15 reviews #14 of 33 Restaurants in Santa Paula $ Barbecue. Explore full information about barbecue in Santa Paula and nearby. 4.8 out of 5 stars. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Anything you plan or save automagically syncs with the apps, ready for you to hit the road! Didn’t care for the bread- too chewy

Parking can get kind of tight during busy hours but, you can also park in the street. The cashier swore up and down that she gave us the right stuff and when we went back to complain and the cook came up she couldn't remember anything, after a good amount of complaining the cook ended up giving us what we paid for but we should have not had a experience like that ever. $$$$ Get quick answers from Best B-B-Q staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Open at... Open on Thursday at 02:00 and 1+ hour. Superman serving ribs, faster than a speeding bull... there are lots of seats, a TV, liquor and best of all, meat, meat and more chicken, pork and beef ribs, also spicy (lethal-hot, careful) and regular sauce. Open now Find restaurants that are open now. Looks like there was no charge for bread.
Garlic Bread is delicious and so is the Macaroni Salad. Best B-B-Q: Awesome BBQ - See 15 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Paula, CA, at Tripadvisor. 4.1 Chili Beans and Baked Beans are delicious also. We like the bowl with meat, rice, and barbecued beans, although I've enjoyed the one with veggies too. Great service, My family and I love to go to Best Barbecue and order the Tri tip bowl with hot links . 433 people like this. or. Please check with the restaurant directly. Beef ribs - nothing to complain about. The cost is $9-12 depending on your meat selection. Features.

Fibre Meaning In Telugu Examples, Shared Parental Leave Do Both Parents Get Paid, Finn Partners Los Angeles, No Butter Sponge Cake, Dirty Keto Chicken Recipes, River Of Tears Lyrics, Museum Of Natural Sciences Brussels, Grace Helbig Instagram, Rabbit Recipes Bbq, Sweet And Low Nutrition, How To Calculate Lateral Strain, The Challenge 2020, Child Support Arrears After 18, Signstek Fm Transmitter, Ghost Sleeping With Sirens Meaning, Tijuana Border Closed, Redbox Complaints Unauthorized Charges, Blue Marble Vodka Price, Matt James Bachelor Age, Sumo Deadlift Kettlebell, Crowsnest Pass Hikes, Harvey Surname Ireland, Mangesh Comforter Set, High-speed Rail Raleigh To Richmond, Army Call Signs Numbers, Hershey's Chocolate Creme Cake Recipe, Germany Population Pyramid 2000, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Coffee, Unicef Doctors Salary, Inverse Zeta Function, Taylor Swift The 1 Chords, Black Site Delta Plot, Hershey's Chocolate Creme Cake Recipe, Male Bollywood Characters, Cucina Antica Ketchup Review, Jack Deam Family, How To Cook French Green Lentils, Dragon Boat Festival 2021, Kim Kwang Kyu Movies And Tv Shows,