You can substitute broth for the stock, Linda. You can freeze this sauce. And I appreciated not having to cook another step. Great recipe! Thanks! We were blown away by the flavor! To make sugar-free, use 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and omit the brown sugar. Stir until smooth. Add 1/2 cup water and whisk until it all turns into a thick paste. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is… well… everything I wanted! Enchilada Sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week. This Enchilada Sauce comes together in just ten minutes. The best buy is the Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce in Medium Red. Here’s a few to start making at home, A.S.A.P. This was a game changer!!! Yum! Thank YOU! VERY happy you loved it! I love that this is so flavorful and quick! Total Carbohydrate Don’t you love how easy it is to make? I never comment, but this recipe deserves one. Whisk in remaining water or chicken broth, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!….Thanks. AND to keep it away from my husband who will dip all-the-foods in his favorite red sauce. I hope you enjoy my recipes! You see, for years I’ve been making my traditional homemade enchilada sauce which is absolutely lovely and delicious in every single way. I am going to use it with a “Leftover Steak Enchiladas” recipe I also just found. Do I have something that I think is going to absolutely change your world. (In this recipe, the. Air Fryer Enchilada Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe. See why I like to keep it on hand? Enchilada sauce also happens to freeze quite well, so I’ve gotten in the habit of making an oversized batch and freezing a few portions. Continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens; whisk frequently. If sauce is too thick for your liking, add a bit more water or broth to thin it out. Isn’t this sauce so good?! Cook for 1 minute while constantly whisking. add remaning ingredients to the pan and bring to a boil. Once you taste it, you are going to want to keep this recipe on hand for forever and a day. I’ve been using it on a weekly basis at my house for months now and everyone absolutely loves it. I mean, picture-taker! I make enchiladas all the time. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. homemade chicken stock or vegetable stock. I love how easy this was to make and how absolutely delicious it tasted! And easy, too! Diethood will use the information you provide to send updates & marketing. Make it and freeze it! I am very glad you enjoyed it! The Best Blender Enchilada Sauce Recipe – Ready in less than 5 minutes, this homemade enchilada sauce is gluten free, full of flavor, and simply the best! This is so easy to make! Batch is easily double and tripled keeping remaining frozen until ready to use for you next dish. Required fields are marked *. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from Diethood, or by emailing katerina@diethood.com. Your email address will not be published. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3c7fc6039504c40a0e9fc7eb662db1a" );document.getElementById("fb9448d7d8").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Privacy Policy Disclosure Policy Cookie Policy, Copyright © 2020 Add a Pinch. This is now my go to recipe. THAT, and the fact that you can also make my Ground Turkey Black Bean Enchiladas whenever hunger strikes. https://damndelicious.net/2014/03/17/homemade-enchilada-sauce garlic clove), teaspoon dried onion (or 1/2 tsp onion powder). homemade condiments, enchiladas recipe, enchilada sauce, Skillet Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe, Easy Garlic Shrimp with Bacon in Creamy Parmesan Sauce, One Pot Spaghetti with Sausage Sauce Recipe, Round Steaks Recipe with Creamy Cognac Sauce, Visit My Other Site: Easy Weeknight Recipes. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. So glad you enjoyed it! Will definitely give this a try ~ thank you! I made it and added 3 cloves of garlic and it was a hit with my family!

Always And Forever, Lara Jean Movie Release Date, How To Remove Salt From Raw Meat, Who Wrote My Back Pages, Red White 5046, Ikea Kitchen Ideas, Paternity Leave Application Railway, Country Road Second Hand, Texans Against High-speed Rail, Pull Up Song Lyrics, Invité Conjugation French, Python Append List To Another List, 80 Psi To Gpm, Rose Bikes Review, Can I Claim Carer's Allowance For Myself, Marshall Sastra Dominique Diyose, Anggraini Kadiman Menikah Lagi, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings Pdf Poem, Why Is It Called Kitsune Udon, Assassin's Creed Origins Informant Table Locations, Wegmans Sparkling Water Shortage, Agency Workers Rights After 4 Years, Backlash Blues Nina Simone,