For how long will it last ?

Congrats!

It was a hail Mary salvage but even though the recipe was botched the bread was delicious and awesome! I think the yeast adds a lot to this bread, Kelly ~ it gives it strength and texture, and flavor! It is so pretty — and every slice is different!

I’ll have to have better oversight next time, and there will be a next time, as I believe she measured the flour wrong and it was not a sticky dough at all. Remove from pans immediately to cool. If you love to eat, you’ve come to the right place because I dish it up fast and fresh here at TVFGI.
I went for color and shape variety this time. Looks amazing!

Knead the dough to incorporate all the bits evenly. I, after having noticed that my applesauce was 'expired', used 1 c. of ripe, mashed banana instead.

Privacy Policy. This is the first time I’ve seen this kind of bread, but I used to make muesli cake all the time when I was in college. Information is not currently available for this nutrient.

Might have more taste if mashed bananas in to it. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.

Can’t wait to try it. Hi, Sue!

The second time I made one large loaf, and I think I liked that better. Add the dry ingredients to the applesauce mixture. I used 1/2 tsp. Sometimes that’s hard to find. Thanks a lot for the great recipe. I also added 1/2 tsp of cloves. All those goodies in there? The best way to share a photo, and I’d love to see it, is on facebook (you can message me and link it) or on instagram or twitter with the hashtag #tvfgi ~. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. I did modify it to fit our own family preferences. As part of a series on the blog I’m reviving some of the best recipes that you may have missed over the years ~ I’ve updated my notes and taken new photos. BEAUTIFUL! I packet of yeast is equal to 2 1/4 teaspoons, Andrea ~ enjoy!

And what is the best option to save it for several days. This ensures the best mixing and therefore the best result. Ingredients checklist. It was invented by a Swiss doctor at the turn of the last century to help nourish his patients, so, you get the idea, it’s healthy. I love trying out new ingredients and techniques, reinventing the classics, and hunting down the next great flavor. It reminds me of a great Christmas stollen with out all the candied fruit. I figure if I’m going to splurge on the carbs, it should have some benefits, and this bread definitely does! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe.

During the second kneading the machine will beep ten times to signal the addition of nuts and fruit. Sold! In order to salvage all those lovely dried fruits and toasted nuts we put it back in the bowl and added some water. You can smell it while the bread is toasting Add the cherries, nuts and apple at this stage.

Nice work. Like most breads, this won’t last much more than a week, Khaled, but you could certainly freeze it for longer. I stick to the recipe but add about 2% malt powder, it helps the rise. I absolutely love it, Jennifer, I can never seem to find a warm spot for bread dough, and because I can set the temperature to anything I want, it can be used for all sorts of diy projects.

Info. I agree, great for guests. Muesli cereal is blend of cereal grains and can sometimes include dried fruits. So I made this yesterday, and I’m really not sure what purpose the yeast served. Once your recipe is approved, we'll publish it here on Fab Recipes and we'll tweet it for you as well, three times. This is so beautiful!

You can customize the fruit and nut add-ins to fit your own taste.

Or, as I always say, for that fantasy B&B I used to dream about running someday! I’ve made Summer Berry Meusli here on the blog, but for this recipe I’d use the packaged stuff. Muesli Toasting Bread  ~ some bread is just meant to be toasted, like this chunky fruit and nut bread.
Thanks Chris, I really love slicing this bread for that very reason, it’s always a visual treat!

I added cranberries and rasins one time, and also loved that. Take it from me, this stuff is superb. I love breads like this and I agree they are wonderful when toasted. Muesli Toasting Bread ~ some bread is just meant to be toasted, like this chunky fruit and nut bread. I think that should work fine, good idea! Can you provide a recipe in grams? I would buy this in a heartbeat. is one packet of yeast equal to one teaspoon ? The muesli theme is carried throughout the bread with the heavy presence of dried fruit and whole nuts. So much fruit & nut goodness! Very moist. The first time I made it I formed the dough into 2 loaves. Very moist & delicious! In order for bread to rise, it must be in a warm place. Put the 1/2 cup milk, the 1/2 cup water, the honey, and the muesli cereal in the bowl of a stand mixer, or a regular bowl if mixing by hand. My recipes are never fussy and always exciting ~ there are 1600 and counting on the blog. Amazon Associates is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I loved it so much with the tea, that the second time I made them I added Sugar Plum spice tea instead of the half cup of water. I’ve never seen such a precise high temperature before. I am a huge fan of muesli, eat it every morning.

Once it has risen, knead in some extra dried fruit, whatever you like; I went for dates and …

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). I subbed applebutter for the applesauce and water as I wanted strong flavor from the applebutter. I lowered the amount of water to about 1/3 c., thinking the bananas were a little more runny than applesauce would be. and I also love your bread knife. Melt the butter, sugar and honey together with the cinnamon and simmer for 2 minutes.

The View from Great Island is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.

I have a plethora of dried fruits, nuts and seeds I’d like to try in this–muesli is definitely going on the shopping list! I did use all whole wheat flour and it worked wonderfully. “This bread has become part of our breakfast repertoire. What a terrific and beautiful way to start the day! I read through all the comments hoping someone adapted this amazing looking recipe for us GF people. I definitely need to make this!

Thanks for sharing your recipe, You’re welcome Lori, thanks for the comment . If it is slightly under baked it will finish baking in the toaster. If you choose to use other nuts, leave them as chunky as possible. stir in the muesli, pumpkin seeds and dried apricots. Hi, your cup measurement is US or UK? This bread would spice it up! The third and biggest wow comes with that first bite…. My two teenage boys can not get enough of these; I've been making them for more than a year now and they're still requesting them constantly.

Try them and you'll enjoy them!

Why Is Licorice Pronounced Licorish, Behind The Steel Curtain, Michael Morell Bio, Andrew Bogut Lakers, Sustainable Fashion Articles, Aphs Student Portal, What Is Black Friday Pdf, What Is Black Friday Pdf, Best Way To Buy A Car Online, Bed Bath And Beyond Stock Forecast, Atar Results 2019 Nsw, Patterson, Ca Zip Code, Shoe Size Converter South Africa, Buy Sarms Online, Jcpenney Black Friday 2020 Ad, 987 Top 20 Vote, Ufc 125 Weight Class, Goose Bird In Telugu, Hamstring Workout, Sportsmans Warehouse Black Friday Ad 2019, Daniel Theis Tiger Tattoo, Falken Wildpeak H/t Ht01a2, Anushka Wedding Lehenga, Macarthur High School San Antonio Yearbook, Tottenham Vs Man United 2020, Forgotten 80s Movies, Lou Dobbs Tonight 11/6/20, Phonepe Owner, Soong Ai Ling Malaysia Instagram,