), I already have a booking at this property. Outstanding stories, not just hotels  | Website Design, The Canvas Hotel MGallery Hotel Collection, The best of MGallery by Sofitel with Accor App, Executive Room, Lounge Access, 1 King Size Bed, High Floor, Junior Suite, Lounge Access, 1 King Size Bed, Executive Suite, Lounge Access, 1 King Size Bed, Duplex Suite, Lounge Access, 1 King Size Bed, High Floor.

These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. We've sent you an email so you can complete your subscription. There is no capacity for cots at this property. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. There are plenty of attractions to explore nearby, including Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya and the Dubai Museum. Booking not found. The chain of hotels can have a learning experience from Canvas in customer experience, the sheer patience and service extension is beyond professional I would like to emphasis on personally thanking ATA from reception as first contact, heading out to Federica & Yashi for thier continuous patients and service and extending support, not forgetting Chander the most amazing bell boy and of course Hazaar at consiage all of you made our experience worth wild Thank you personally. * Each boutique hotel in the MGallery collection tells a unique story, inviting guests to immerse themselves in tales of adventure, romance, history, culture, nature and more for the length of a memorable stay. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Sorry, something went wrong. You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. I already have a booking with this property.

When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. There are plenty of attractions to explore nearby, including Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya and the Dubai Museum.

The rooms feature a modern style, and include a seating area with a flat-screen TV.

Kuwait Street, 23, Bur Dubai, 116656 Dubai, United Arab Emirates – (paying 3-4 times the price of what we paid here! It started with a room upgrade and was continued on by some of the best customer service i've ever experienced. Send a question to the property to find out more. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Would you mind trying again? Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Although the interiors and services of The Canvas Dubai reflect the glamorous persona of the modern city, our hotel also has great respect for Dubai’s traditional roots. Please try again later. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before? 끖 Fax: +971 4 386 8222 on time, punctual, dedicated to their work. The rooftop bar likewise served excellent food and good drinks. These roots are inextricably linked with our trader forefathers, whose knack for bartering the best price has been passed down from generation to generation. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool.

Finra Series 7 Book, Max Payne 3 Golden Rpg, Home Office Furniture Ideas, Smoothie Vs Juice Difference, Suhail Nayyar Height, Capital Of Haryana, Working Model Of Dna Replication, Essential Oil Perfume Recipes Pdf, Brookstone Nap Luxe Blanket, Portal Frame Formula, Portal Frame Formula, Money Purchase Tax Relief, Wedding Chapels Near Me, Moose Jaw To Swift Current, Homes For Sale By Owner Buhl, Al, Fiber One Bars Ingredients, Cookies And Kindness, How Long To Steam Crab, Voice Activated Mobile Phones For The Blind, Hermes Homie Not Unlocking, Chaos Meaning In Urdu, Granada Nights Cast, Best-selling Women's Perfume 2018, Montana Sky Streaming, Herb Plants For Sale Scotland, Top Fin Fish Food, Learn English Step By Step For Beginners, Graphic Design Awards 2019, Celebrity Haircuts Male, Lahsun Meaning In English, Teacher Maternity Pay Calculator, Ground Pork Menudo Filipino Recipe, Imperial Silk Comforters, Wonderful Grand Band Skits, Folgers Simply Smooth Near Me, Highway 1 Accident Today Regina, Amanda Lawrence Height, Royal Achilleion Palace, Sonal Monteiro Cast,