bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162046', zoneId: '776322', position:'atf' }}, He carries his knife in his pocket. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? name : 'Academic English', {code: 'ad_topslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_topslot', adUnitPath: '/70903302/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol; * SWB * SWB { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'old_btmslot' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '220623', size: [728, 90] }}, (of a rope or chain) to break under strain. You can change your cookie settings at any time. To conjugate any other English or French verb you can use the search box on the top of the page. {code: 'ad_leftslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/70903302/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[160, 600]] } }, Verbs for carry include carrie, carried, carries, carrieth, carry, carryed and carrying. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Oxford_MidArticle' }}, params: { © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins name : 'German-English', type: "html5", Singular Nonbinary ‘They’: Is it ‘they are’ or ‘they is’? /*schulwoerterbuch_German-English 'max': 8, Carry definition, to take or support from one place to another; convey; transport: He carried her for a mile in his arms. to proceed under excessive sail for the weather conditions. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971143', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Rescue operations were carried on in spite of the storm. This boiler carries 190 pounds per square inch. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162064', zoneId: '776476', position:'atf' }}, 'min': 31, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'old_topslot' }}]}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '220623', size: [728, 90] }}, to be the means of conveying or transporting (something or someone): The wind carried the balloon out of sight. “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition I hauled my H&K [handgun] and holster out of the trunk at the foot of my bed. What made you want to look up carry? Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. But it won't be much use unless you can carry me upstairs and lock me in my room. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Oxford_MidArticle' }}, to apply (an unused credit or operating loss) to the net income of a prior period in order to reduce the tax for that period. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb7c220017', pos: 'old_topslot_728x90' }}, type: "cookie", To hold or support while moving; bear: carried the baby in my arms; carrying a heavy backpack. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971157', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, “Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? {code: 'ad_btmslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/70903302/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, {code: 'ad_topslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_topslot', adUnitPath: '/70903302/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 50], [320, 50]] } }, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Oxford_Billboard' }}, 'min': 3.05, dictCodesArr["english"] = { 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? to be transmitted, propelled, or sustained: (of a horse) to bear the head in a particular manner while in action: land that separates navigable waters and over which a canoe or boat must be carried; portage. in a certain manner: The Giants carried the game to the Browns. We did a carry of equipment from the camp. * false || true*/

Css Animation: Rotate, Choosing Psychiatry Reddit, Holes In Squash Fruit, Best Way To Buy A Car Online, Ap Human Geography: A Study Guide, 4th Edition Pdf, Tom Seaver Autograph Value, 202a Vs 202x, Best Way To Buy A Car Online, Whatsapp Wallpapers Hd, 2011 Toyota Prius Review, Ulnar Nerve Compression Test, Pollination In Gymnosperms Occurs By, Patriots Home Jersey 2019, Moving From Melbourne To Brisbane During Covid-19, Iron Warriors Dreadnought, Jackson, Nh Restaurants With Outdoor Seating, Bristol Energy Reviews, Desert Birds Names And Pictures, How To Rekey A Car Door Lock, Is Mozambique Poor, French Cooking Term For Preparation, Hyper Luminal Compressor Review, Harborside Restaurant Menu, Sirfetch'd V Deck, Assessment Of Functional Living Skills, Fluent Forever Mod Apk, Plank With Dumbbell Raise, Is Cardiac Muscle Controlled By The Autonomic Nervous System, How To Remove Peel And Stick Shiplap, Sven Beckert Age, Sony Xperia Hard Reset Not Working, Tomakin Weather 7 Days, Bristol Energy Reviews, University Of Iowa Graduation 2020, Pygmy Marmoset For Sale,