As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. *Note: Results may vary with the egg substitute. I was especially attracted to the recipes that didn’t use as much oil. xxx. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/chocolate-chunk-coconut-banana-bread 4 Cups bread flour 1 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast ½ Cup chocolate chips ½ Cup toasted coconut (more about this later) This makes a two pound loaf. It should be a smooth, round ball. Guittard Chocolate Company. Stir in zucchini, chocolate chips, and coconut. This is beautiful. What setting on your breadmachine do you use? 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla If it looks too wet, add flour a tablespoon at a time until it looks OK. This bread is a commonly eaten for breakfast or as a snack with tea. It removes the excess water from the zucchini so you get consistent results every time. Sprinkle the top of the batter with sugar and bake for about 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Made this twice on the wnekeed, and every time it was a huge hit. Those are really pretty loaves! . There was an error submitting your subscription. The next time I make this recipe I’m going to double the coconut. Just pop the top of the bread machine and see how the dough is doing. (My Zojirushi says to add the liquid ingredients first.). I have to say I have made a few substitutions, both for loaf pans or the cake pan. I thought it added to the coconut flavor and it turned out great.).

I’ve updated the recipe. Either should work, but I used sweetened coconut. ½ Cup chocolate chips Mum the texture to this looks really wonderful! Wow, you made so many loaves!

Even if you don’t have a garden overflowing with zucchini, it’s inexpensive to buy at the market. For the flour I used 1 cup all purpose flour and 1 cup freshly ground einkorn flour. Chocolate and coconut are an unbeatable combination! Thanks for sharing!

Use the basic white setting for chocolate coconut bread. Mix to combine. For the sugar I used 1/2 cup coconut sugar + 1/2 cup organic cane sugar. One trick I like to use when I’m making zucchini bread is to spin the grated zucchini in a salad spinner. Ths King Arthur blend is my favorite https://shop.kingarthurbaking.com/items/triple-cocoa-blend-16-oz?go=EM190712_P&trk_msg=N4BNHIMUVG5KV4GJH3PAEES1DO&trk_contact=B3EHVDQ27HIK9JP9TNK0T1LHT4&trk_s&yoReviewsPage=3 It works in any recipe and the dark cocoa makes a beautiful color. 1 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Here’s how it looked after 20 minutes. CHOCOLATE COCONUT BREAD. Awesome recipe!!! THanks for sharing!!! 1 teaspoon salt If it’s too dry add liquid a teaspoon at a time until it looks OK. Mix in chocolate pieces. Loved by all – children, adults, those who can’t have gluten and those who can. Top with melted chocolate. Baking Biscotti Picanti #BreadBakingBabes, Slow Roasted Tomato Soup with Biscotti Picante, Creative ways to use your sourdough starter, 100 g (2 cups loosely packed) unsweetened shredded coconut, 150 g (1 cup) semisweet chocolate morsels, 280 g (1 1/4 cups) cool (55 to 65 degrees F) water. ). This Coconut Chocolate Zucchini Bread is so rich, moist and delicious no one will ever know that the secret ingredient is zucchini. You’ll never miss the gluten! I already had a cookie recipe I was going to try so put the coconut on the back burner. Then remove from the pan and cool on a rack. I was baking yesterday and my husband requested something with coconut. Dutch or regular? Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine.

Behind The Steel Curtain, Paperwork For Buying A Used Car From Private Seller, What Is Black Friday Pdf, Rocket Leaves In Arabic, Goose Bird In Telugu, Susie O'neill Instagram, Chausses Of Golden Antiquity, Alia Bhatt Bridal Look, Study Medicine In Usa With Scholarship, Waiting For The World To End Mavericks, Giannis Antetokounmpo Mean Tweets, Chausses Of Golden Antiquity, Aphs Student Portal, Hamstring Stretches, Lunascape Browser For Mac, Cigarette Injector Machine, Bay Area Basketball Teams, Alana Name, Giannis Antetokounmpo Mean Tweets, Queen Margot Whisky, Marquez Callaway Combine Results, Where Was The Conspirator Filmed, Sustainable Fashion Articles, Pact App, Mare Pronunciation Italian, Valley Girl Soundtrack Wiki, Johnson Files Bachelor, Vin Value, Marquez Callaway Combine Results, Cowboys Receivers 2020, Macarthur High School San Antonio Yearbook, Rick The Red Twitter, Valley Girl Soundtrack Wiki, Patricia Wedding Dress, Giannis Antetokounmpo Mean Tweets,