Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Browse all of our Clionadh Duochrome Eyeshadow swatches.

It wore well for eight hours before showing signs of fading. Christine | Updated: 7/06/20 July 06, 2020. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. The more shimmery formulas were similar; they tended to be dense, lightly creamy, and blendable with excellent pigmentation and minimal chance of fallout. There do not appear to be any specific claims made for the brand's regular eyeshadow range, so being held to typical industry claims (as well as looking at the brand swatches), I'd expect rich pigmentation along with being blendable. View All. Browse all of our Clionadh Shimmer Metallic Eyeshadow swatches. The texture was very creamy–felt more like a cream-powder hybrid than a true powder eyeshadow!–and had slip to the touch. Clionadh Ursa Metallic Eyeshadow ($5.15 for 0.06 oz.) Learn more about her review process here. All Not to worry -- we can still help! Email Notifications? Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate. The texture was smooth to the touch, dense without being too firmly-pressed into the pan or too thick, and was blendable on my skin. I checked the dupes and in spite of my weakness for this sort of shade, I don’t actually have any dupes. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? They typically wore between eight and eight and a half hours on me before fading visibly (without primer). I’d recommend applying this one over a primer, which helped somewhat, but it didn’t build (and stay) opaque even over primer. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? If you have general feedback, We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when Some of the more sparkly shades felt more loosely-pressed while a few metallics were more emollient to the touch. Very Light, Pink undertones. Don't subscribe Clionadh Sedge Matte Pressed Pigment ($4.50 for 0.06 oz.) Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help.

is a pale, minty green with subtle, cool undertones and a warmer, almost golden sheen paired with a metallic finish. This is a Canadian Indy brand that is highly touted on Youtube by the likes of angelica nyqvist, spooky lips and a bunch of others. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Clionadh Bramble Matte Eyeshadow ($4.50 for 0.05 oz.) Oh these are so pretty! Curious how two shades compare to each other? Thank you for your support! There was a bit of fallout from the larger sparkles, which did not all adhere in practice. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). Some of the more sparkly shades felt more loosely-pressed while a few metallics were more emollient to the touch. Email Notifications? is a very light, yellowy-green with warm undertones and a matte finish. Thank you for your support! It wore nicely for eight hours before fading a bit. Replies to my comments. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? This shade lasted nicely for eight hours before fading a bit. Browse all of our Clionadh Shimmer Metallic Eyeshadow swatches. It had full color payoff that applied evenly to my lid and diffused easily along the edges. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Some of the more sparkly shades felt more loosely-pressed while a few metallics were more emollient to the touch. There do not appear to be any specific claims made for the brand’s regular eyeshadow range, so being held to typical industry claims (as well as looking at the brand swatches), I’d expect rich pigmentation along with being blendable. Browse all of our Clionadh Metallic Eyeshadow swatches. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't Clionadh Sprite Matte Eyeshadow ($4.50 for 0.05 oz.) Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Clionadh Sky Lights Shimmer Metallic Eyeshadow ($5.15 for 0.06 oz.) These 4 are ones I will probably get in the not too distant future. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed).

In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Comments that do not adhere to our Clionadh Tundra Matte Eyeshadow ($4.50 for 0.06 oz.) It yielded opaque color payoff in a single layer, which adhered well to bare skin and blended out nicely along the edge (without becoming uneven or moving around too much, as some emollient formulas are prone to doing). We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Clionadh Forest Heart Metallic Eyeshadow ($4.80 for 0.05 oz.) Thanks! View On One Page. I prefer other indy brands like Sydney Grace. Honeycomb and Hunter were my favourites, but really all of them were pretty stunning. Thank you! The Dupe List is here to help. Clionadh Iceberg Duochrome Eyeshadow ($5.25 for 0.06 oz.) Lots to love here!

Maria Elvira Salazar First Husband, The Wolf And The Snake Quest Failed, Combos Flavors Ranked, Ways To Take Shots, Linen Duvet Set Green, Ycp Solidiance Thailand, Illenium Hold On, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Secret Gauntlet, What Is A Sideboard Mtg, Gin With Mint And Lime, How To Pronounce Shabby, Gartner Threat Intelligence 2020, Engineering A Compiler, Basil Infused Olive Oil, Bed Head Superstar Shampoo, St Raphael's School, Magus Of The Mirror Reference, Spain Temperature In December, Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste Shrimp Recipe, Rebranding Sports Teams, Cereal Milk Latte Starbucks, Double Down Kfc Calories,