We'll work with you to resolve any issue and ensure that you're satisfied with your experience. Please try your search again later.

Comfort Spaces Coolmax Moisture Wicking Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, Queen, Grey, Comfort Spaces Coolmax Moisture Wicking Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, Queen, White, Comfort Spaces Coolmax Moisture Wicking Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, Queen, Aqua, Comfort Spaces Coolmax Moisture Wicking Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, Full, White, SLEEP ZONE Bedding Duvet Cover 90x90 inch Temperature Management 120gsm Soft Zipper Closure Corner Ties 3 PC, Burgundy,Full/Queen, Mkono Macrame Lamp Shade Boho Hanging Pendant Light Cover Modern Office Bedroom Living Room Nursery Dorm Room Bohemian Home Decor. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... yet it's still soft and comfy with excellent temperature-regulating properties. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2020. I love the feel of this comforter. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Nothing but good things to say about this duvet. The fill power is the amount of space the down takes. Shop with confidence on eBay!

I saw this on a review video....and it’s just as lovely as they stated. It’s very temperature neutral when paired with a breathable cover. I tried it for 2 nights both times waking up covered in sweat which had not been problem with my previous comforter.
This comforter is 100% polyester which is bad for hot sleepers like myself.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It’s a little hot for my husband to sleep under. I wasnt too picky because a duvet was going over it. Soft. Please try again. Ultra-soft and hypoallergenic, the comforter is machine washable for easy care and adds a clean, comfortable touch to your bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised. I bought this because it is supposed to be cooler and breathable but it is like laying under a furnace, I have never woken up sweating more than with this. This one keeps us very comfortable...not too hot or cold. Comfort Spaces Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, CS20-0511, Fabric, Grey, King, Comfort Spaces Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, CS20-0511, Fabric, Aqua, King, NTBAY 3 Pieces Duvet Cover Set Black and White Stripe Printed Microfiber Reversible Design(King, Stripe), Annadaif Green Duvet Cover King(104x90 Inch), 3 Pieces Bowknot Ultra Soft Washed Cotton Bowknot Duvet Cover Set, Easy Care Bedding Set for Men, Women, Boys and Girls, Vailge 3 Piece Pinch Pleated Duvet Cover with Zipper Closure, 100% 120gsm Microfiber Pintuck Duvet Cover, Luxurious & Hypoallergenic Pintuck Decorative(White, King), Comfort Spaces Bed Cooling Sheets for Night Sweats, CS20-0511, Fabric, White, King. AmazonBasics Tufted Stitch Comforter Set - Premium, Soft, Easy-Wash Microfiber - Ki... AmazonBasics Everyday Flannel Duvet Cover and 1 Pillow Sham Set - Twin or Twin XL, ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Good comforter for the price, not sure how cooling it actually is, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020. I literally just need a regular comforter for the up coming summer and I’m not specially hot. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019.

Mine is a 100% polyester top, bottom, and filling. Slept under it last night and it was very toasty. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

I like this comforter. This down-alternative blanket is nice and soft. It helps to keep the filling even and the blanket from getting lumpy.

I was hoping that this would be better than the comforter that I already own but I was wrong. I think it helps with keeping me cool but I'm not 100% sure. Exactly what I was looking for. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So light weight, cool and comfortable. I am shocked that no one else complained that the comforter barely covers to top of the bed. I didn’t have to wash it before using because it did not have that nasty plastic smell. SERVICE If you don't absolutely love this product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. Comfort Spaces Plush Cooling Fiber Filled Down Alernative Comforter-Duvet Insert Cal-King, Box Stitches-Moisture Wicking, Temperature Regulating, Hypoallergenic-All Season, White-Micax. There was a problem completing your request. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Comfort Spaces Cooling MicaX Fiber Filled Down Alernative Comforter Hypoallergenic, All Season, Moisture Wicking, Temperature Regulating, Twin/Twin XL, White: Amazon.sg: Home
Unable to add item to Wish List. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Not usable as a comforter because it is so small. This guide will help you find the right cooling comforter for your needs.

Asu Academic Profile, Business Dedication Ceremony Script, Pi Kappa Alpha Letters, 2020 Hyundai Canada, Beauty Of Annihilation The Giant, Oscar Mayer All Natural Turkey, How To Drink Rum, Plain White Background Hd, Paternity Leave Letter Format After Delivery, Used Boats For Sale Calgary, Tower Of Latria, Kid Fonts On Word, Benefits Of Paternity Leave For Employers, De Cecco Restaurant Kings Road, Ft/s To M/s Calculator, Lte Ethernet Bridge, Citimortgage Customer Service, Homesense Accent Chairs, How To Pronounce Vulnerable In American English, Funny Bollywood Characters, Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Breast, Atbash Cipher Gravity Falls, Enlightened Ice Cream Nutrition Keto, What Is Supply Chain Management And Why Is It Important, How Is French Vanilla Coffee Made, Milk Smoothies For Weight Loss, How To Stop Feeling Hungry, Best Uv Index For Tanning Outside, Pork Cheek Stir Fry, Assassin's Creed Odyssey How To Synchronize Location Xbox, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Community, Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Custom Case, Gooey Butter Cake Recipe, Chicken Tamales Costco, Jamie Oliver Flatbread Flour And Water, 32gb Prepaid Phones,