Its same as cooking butter. Thanks for sharing your recipe ???? please tell quantity as per above recipe if i can use.

Saw ur photos posted in Priya Kitchen YouTube channel.

Remove it from oven and cool it for 15 mins. Never forget, with our mistakes we make great learning.

You made my day with such sweet feedback.

Healthy and tasty very rare combination but with this recipe it’s possible. Ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Hi priya…I made this cake last night and kept it to cool before I cut it today morning. You're an inspiration for my cooking! I did make a few mistakes, but the cake tasted sooo good!! Baking Soda / Cooking Soda – 1 tsp And so great to know that the recipe changed your perspective about the whole wheat cakes. Filed Under: baked, Christmas Cakes, Christmas Special Recipes, No Butter, Recent Recipes, Tutti Fruiti, Viewers Requested Recipe. Sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, salt. Thanks again for sharing this super recipe! My family loved loved loved it… It was finished in the cake tin itself , Thanku soo much Hina for such an amazing and healthy recipe , I am so happy to know that you tried the recipe and loved it. Either you overbaked it or the moisture in the batter is not enough. Cake came out so well….

Also known as gehun ka atta. It is a healthy wholemeal cake recipe which is also known as atta cake or jaggery cake. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Hi aarthi, hats off to u. I have been trying all recipiesans turns out well. I wish i could share the pictures here. Melted unsalted butter – 1/2 tbsp

Aaw..thats so sweet Gitanjali! If still raw, allow it to bake for another 5-10 minutes. The cake is soft, crumb is spongy and the taste… mmmm heavenly! You can take the flavor of the cake up a notch by adding a teaspoon of garam masala. So which is to be used.

I always use unsalted butter for baking.

I have a query.. Might sound like a stupid one . However my cake turned dense and gooey.

This wheat cake is a perfect teatime bake recipe for beginners.

Add water and bring it to a dripping consistency. I’ve been very very skeptical of WWF cakes because all my past attempts have resulted in a refined ‘Atta Halwa’ … but this recipe ROCKS!!! makes the perfect tea time cake. My name is Priya Shiva and I’m the author, photographer, recipe writer and editor of this blog. @Anonymouscornflour makes this light and fluffy. To everyone : Don’t just avoid maida(all purpose flour) but also white sugar & white salt, instead use brown sugar, muscovado sugar(khadsari), Jaggery @CLcheck my pressure cooker cake…follow the same methodhttps://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/search/label/Pressure%20Cooker%20Baking, Hi Arathi…..I know it's late….but I thought u will surely ans my query….can u please tell me the cosistency of the batter?Thanks, Super delicious cake… How can I use jaggery instead of sugar…? I baked this cake yesterday.

Just starting off. first of all thank you for sharing such a wonderful recipe which is with out egg and maida. Paneer Butter Masala – No Onion No Garlic! Thank you so much Aarthi for providing such an easy & healthy recipe.

It is a one-bowl cake recipe. It is not refined flour. Happy baking . Print Pin Rate.

Chocolate tempting Ruchi!! Learn how your comment data is processed.

Your email address will not be published. The cake is so simple to make and it doesn’t need condensed milk or anything like this. Eggless wheat jaggery cake / atta cake recipe METHOD. 5 from 10 votes. Grease a 9 – inch rectangular loaf pan with oil or line with parchment paper. That sounds great! Atta is a flour prepared with whole wheat grains (gehun).

Wheat flour has a high amount of gluten.

When you double the ingredients of a cake then I hope you increased the baking time accordingly and used a bigger pan to bake it. I halved it and replaced three tablespoons atta with cocoa powder and it made the best chocolate cake ever! Why not both! I loved mixed fruit cake but always find it a bit on the oily side. Most of the people do not prefer eggs and then in case curd or flax seed gel works very well. Try adjusting the consistency of the batter next time or bake for lesser time as each oven is different. May I ask if I can replace the wheat flour with plain or cake flour? I am so happy to hear your feedback.

Can I use baking powder. If you feel batter is too thick, add more water. I used a big pan and my measurement was also correct. This is an eggless whole wheat cake flavored with cinnamon and cardamom. Thanks in advance. Similar Recipes, 6 Layer Rainbow Cake Eggless Chocolate Cake Devils Cake Triple Chocolate Cake … You made my day <3. Check after 50 minutes by inserting a toothpick at the center of the cake. I hv been making atta cake differently with my own recipe.but this needed lesser things and the result was awsome, Can we use chocolate chips instead of tutti fruiti, Hi Aarti, can you please tell me how much ml is one tsp?

I tried it with jaggery and used less baking powder and soda yet it doubled in size. Then when asked baking soda or baking powder you said baking soda. If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. It should always be placed in the middle rack or at medium height. Make sure no streaks of flour remain in the batter. Tutti Fruity – 1/2 cup I added 1 and 1/4 cup water.

Check the post to learn how to prepare vanilla glaze. I’m wondering what could have happened? @Anonymousif you have convection mode you can make it at the same temp and same settings.

Usually, a cake is gooey and dense when the batter is not mixed properly or the measurement of ingredients is not correct. Hi Hina, the cake came out well, but the top portion was slightly burnt.

What could be the reason?

Sugar – 1 cup powdered / 200 grams I also learn from my readers and if you mention the exact measurement, I can try with the same. I tried this cake and it came out very soft, fluffy , moist and yum. Enjoy this cake drizzled with vanilla glaze. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter. Salt – 1/4 tsp It is made using basic ingredients which you might already have on hand. could you pls help me with some variations? However, I have a simple query regarding the measurements of baking powder and baking soda. Read More…. Eggless marble cake replaces eggs with milk and vinegar to add the fluff to its …

Thanks for the wonderful recipe. How much is 1 cup in terms of measurement in gms. Only cut the cake once it has completely cooled down. You can also use butter paper. Can u please let me know how to make it in the pressure cooker please?

Could you please suggest the correct baking time and temperature for double ingredients? Share. Hi, i tried this recipe for the first time and the result is amazzzzinggg..i didn’t expect the result to be this nice since there was a presumption in my mind that whole wheat cake can never be as good as a cake with refined flour.. In one reply you said baking powder is important. Thanks! the cake will be moist even without the glaze .

Oil – 1/2 cup / 120 ml Course Dessert Cuisine continental Keyword cake, eggless cake Prep Time 15 minutes. Sieve together wheat flour + baking soda + baking powder twice and keep aside . It is a healthy whole wheat, butterless, eggless cake which is so easy to put together. So which is to be used. It was rising well while baking, but afterwards sank down, and did not become fluffy at all. This Healthy Eggless Wheat Cake is made with jaggery and no refined sugars.

never baked this cake in a cooker. So I hope next time the cake will turn out perfectly. Healthy and really yummy… I must definetely try this. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Even though you know this, I have to tell you what an AMAAZINGGGGG recipe this is! Thank you for trying my recipe. Once it has cooled down, invert it on a wire rack and let it cool down completely. Yes, for baking a large size cake you need to double the quantity of ingredients. Thanks for the recipe.

She is using ur photos for eggless wheat cake. This way gluten strands formed during mixing will relax. You can check if cake is done using a knife or toothpick.

« Easy Atta Cookies Recipe – Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies Recipe, Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Ever ». Yes you can Smita. I baked this cake at 160 C for 1 hr as my OTG burns the cake beyond this temp. You can easily make this cake in cooker. Thanks Aarti!

Patterson, Ca Zip Code, Jacksonville Sports Teams, Charlie Carver Net Worth, Nav Rapper Songs, Map 0f Queensland, Rocket Leaves In Arabic, Anthony Bouthier, Why Are You Here Tab, Why Is Licorice Pronounced Licorish, Marquez Callaway Combine Results, Jcpenney Black Friday 2020 Ad, Carmelo Anthony Takeover, Where Was The Conspirator Filmed, Alana Name, Atar Results 2019 Nsw, Target Ad 6/14, Northmead Shopping Village, Horse Owner Personality, Phonepe Owner, Best Way To Buy A Car Online, Bed Bath And Beyond Stock Forecast, Writers And Lovers Lily King Pdf, Noble Steed Horse, Shoe Size Converter South Africa, Alana Name, Soong Ai Ling Malaysia Instagram, Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots, Giannis Antetokounmpo Mean Tweets, Carmelo Anthony Takeover,