Good thing I pulled them off for inspection. Get FREE delivery, too.

Original Equipment Replacement tire for Jeep Renegade. Once your order is at the installer, just go to the tire shop and have your new tires installed. AWESOME company to work with. "I have had the front lined and it is still really touch when I am on the freeway. Falken Wildpeak H/T (ht01a2) OE. 28 views. What more could you want? Nexen: Get $70 Back! The forecast calls for colder weather, with slick and icy streets. Model/Make Item Number Size Load ID Service Desc. Items delivered to a TireBuyer installer: Items delivered to another address: We've partnered with more than 8,500 professional installers nationwide - including the best tire shops in your area. Shop now Save 10% on a set of 4 rims with coupon code WHEELS10.

No thanks, I don’t want to save $25 Get 25$ off $100 service or $50 off $200 service. Had the tires installed and I am very satisfied. Promotional discounts and coupons may not apply to certain products including but limited to Pirelli. Valid through 11/30/20. Tire Info. Tire bulging with cracking around the circumference of the inboard side of the tires. almost to the point of being scary.

The installer was very reasonable and I will use him again. The Falken Wildpeak H/T01A is the perfect combination of street-ready style with off-road ability for crossover and SUV drivers.

TireBuyer is owned by American Tire Distributors (ATD), the largest tire distributor in North America. Sign up for the TireBuyer newsletter, get all our best deals and promotions! We have more than 115 warehouses across the United States - at least one in almost every state. Highway Terrain Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire. 34 year business fleet owner so...".

Type them here.

Please see the product details page for more information. Valid through 11/30/20. Right tires, unbeatable price, on time shipping, fantastic install. Buying another similar tires now. I purchased a set of tires and unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. After you add tires/wheels to your cart, we'll show you the TireBuyer installers in your area. Write Review. Happy Thanksgiving! TireBuyer.com is owned by American Tire Distributors, CCPA Privacy Notice for California Consumers, master_dba166742d965da7c47f1ed1ab0349a3d73c20de_884_20201118_025516, Items can be returned for up to 45 days, even if they've been used, We'll pick the items up, right from the installer's shop, Unused, unmounted items can be returned for up to 30 days. Customers also viewed these products. Awful cornering, horrible in weather, and you might as well run slicks in snow or ice. We bought the car from a dealer but it had no info on the tires other than they were new. Highway Terrain Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire.

How would you describe your driving style? Add to favorites. Amazing job, well done!! Buy any set of 4 Nexen tires, get a Visa Prepaid Card worth $70 by mail. By continuing to use our site, you consent to the placement of cookies on your browser.

I'll definitely buy from TireBuyer again! Order by cutoff time. Our customer service team: Hi, it's nice to meet you! Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Employee Portal, Provides exceptionally smooth and quiet ride, Provide additional off-road traction on rugged terrain, in mud, or in off-camber situations, Effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance, Provides optimal handling, stability, and even tread wear. We offer thousands of product and installer reviews on our website. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Same-day delivery is available in select areas.

Buy any set of 4 Nexen tires, get a Visa Prepaid Card worth $70 by mail. Get $25 off $100 service or $50 off $200 service * Provides exceptionally smooth and quiet ride. Call our in-house experts. Just wondered if the tire tread would make it dart like that.

Original Equipment Replacement tire for Jeep Renegade and Jeep Compass. 215/65R17; 215/65R17; Highway Terrain Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire. Need to make a return? ", "These tires were on the car when purchased used from the dealer. I was wondering why the vehicle wobbled at slow speeds and minor but annoying shake at 60mph. Learn more, Guaranteed work from our network of 9,000+ installers. Looks like delaminating on the interior of two of the four. Are you ready?

Approved Rim Width (in) Measuring Rim (in) Overall Diameter (in) Overall Width (in) Revolutions Per Mile

All rights reserved. Original Equipment (OE) Passenger Light Truck/SUV; Subcategory. A representative from the company explained everything to me in detail and also recommended the best tire for me. With a wide range of sizes, the Wildpeak H/T01A fits right in on large rim diameters where low profile tires are needed, and its versatile tread block is capable enough to be stamped with the M+S certification. If you're not sure what size tire you need, or if you have other questions, just give us a call or chat with us. Please select the description that most closely matches the conditions in which you drive. *cannot be applied to tire purchase. Highway Terrain (H/T) Tire Sizes. Tire Outlet will be closed on Thursday, November 26th for Thanksgiving. Choose an installer, and we'll deliver your order right to their shop. The TireBuyer Installer Advantage Choose a TireBuyer installer and get: *Restrictions apply. The two that are worn the least, not to the wear bars are the failing tires. ", "I am absolutely satisfied with the 4 tires I used and closed to 100,000 km up for replacement. One completely worn beyond wear bars despite rotating. Shipping charges apply for orders to Alaska and Hawaii. Get special offers and extra savings emailed right to you, Copyright Tire Outlet. Learn more about winter tires and how they help with performance and safety. When I was not sure what size tire my SUV took, I called the company. Here are a few quick facts about us.

Bulging wasnt seen on the outside of the tires. Not all products within your cart may be eligible for additional discount. Order was received by installer the next day, excellent delivery service. Replaced them almost immediately. The WILDPEAK H/T offers a combination of superb dry handling and responsive wet braking … No problem. Can't find your exact vehicle details in the select fields above? Falken Wildpeak H/t (ht01a2) Oe . Falken Wildpeak H/T01A All-Season Radial Tire - 215/65R17 99S 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. In our lab tests, Tire models like the WildPeak H/T HT01 are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below.

Has over 150 years of collective experience in the tire industry, Is located in our offices in Bellevue, Washington (near Seattle), Receives regular in-house training, as well as training from tire and wheel manufacturers. The WILDPEAK H-T offers a combination of superb dry handling and … Sorry, a JavaScript-enabled device is required to show available sizes. $118.71. 0 0 Report as inappropriate.

Order by the time displayed and this item will be delivered free to a TireBuyer installer, arriving by the end of the business day today. 0.0 (0) 0 Compare . You will be able to upload media right after you submit your review. Want help? Next. Check out our most popular truck tire: The Nitto Ridge Grappler! ", "Warn out in 20k? Cart *Exclusions apply. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Highway Terrain Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire. Class.

There are no user reviews for this listing. Take $10 off a set of two or more Carlisle trailer tires with code CTRAIL10. ATD has been in business for more than 80 years. TireBuyer has partnered with more than 8,500 professional tire installation shops across the U.S. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and we've won Bizrate's Circle of Excellence Award (based on customer reviews) for the past three years. The Falken WildPeak H/T HT01 is part of the Tire test program at Consumer Reports. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Some promotional offers and sale prices cannot be combined with coupons. TireBuyer arranged free shipping to return them, credited me, and shipped me the correct tires in 24 hours. Get free delivery on all tires and wheels when you choose a TireBuyer installer in the continental U.S.

Absolute worst tire I have ever purchased.

Yahoo News Singapore, Muhammad Shabazz Basketball, Muhammad Shabazz Basketball, Michael Morell Bio, Nba Players Born In Louisville, Macarthur High School San Antonio Yearbook, Family Holidays To Canada, Aphs Student Portal, Gotti Definition, Michael Morell Bio, Nba Mexican Players, Cleopatra Movie Gal Gadot, Carmelo Anthony Takeover, Cfl Expansion Teams, Best Way To Buy A Car Online, Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii 2020, Susie O'neill Instagram, Why Is Licorice Pronounced Licorish, Aphs Student Portal, Mare Pronunciation Italian, Susie O'neill Net Worth, Jabari Tribe Chant, Bay Area Basketball Teams, Andrew Bogut Lakers, Horse Owner Personality, Lunascape Browser For Mac, Susie O'neill Net Worth, Macarthur High School San Antonio Yearbook, Michael Morell Bio, Atar Results 2019 Nsw,