I really wish I could leave a higher review, because I love the unique look, but the spout falls out constantly, and the soap comes out green due to oxidation after the dispenser goes too long without use. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020, While the product looks nice (hence the 2 stars for aesthetics), the nozzle fell off as soon as I tried it out the first time. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. They are worth the price, especially for those of who don't care for plastic. I received a follow-up from the company - Rail 19 - and they very nicely sent 2 replacement pumps that work great. I will also do business with the company going forward as they stand behind their product. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. ATTRACTIVE PUMP - Glass Soap Dispenser Features a Metal Pump with Antique Bronze Finish MEASUREMENTS - Soap Dispenser Measures 6 1/2 inches tall with soap pump x 3 inches Wide/Diameter FILL + REFILL with your Favorite Liquid Soap or Lotion and Sit Sink Side in the Kitchen or Bath. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I received a follow-up from the company - Rail 19 - and they very nicely sent 2 replacement pumps that work great, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. for Bathroom, Kitchen Sink, Vanity, Bronze, Hand Soap Dispenser -304L Stainless Steel Dish Bath Countertop Lotion Dispensers with Rust /Leak Proof Pump , Liquid Wash Brushed Metal Soap Bottle (10 Oz /300M), Satisfounder 304 Stainless Steel Soap and Lotion Dispenser Pumps, 2 Packs, Replacement Pumps for Your Bottles Fit Standard 8oz / 16oz Boston Round 28/400 Neck Bottles, LaLa Dolce Stainless Steel Countertop Soap Dispenser Prime 390ml Liquid Bottle for Kitchen & Bathroom Hand Dish Lotion, Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser -Rustproof Stainless Steel Lid/BPA Free Foam Pump-Waterproof Chalkboard Labels-Farmhouse Decor Bathroom Accessories,Refillable &Eco Friendly -Brushed Nickel (2 Pack), ARKTEK Stainless Steel Countertop Soap Dispenser 13.5 Oz - Rust and Leak Proof Liquid Hand Soap Pump, for Kitchen Sink, Countertops, Cornucopia Brands 16-Ounce Clear Glass Boston Round Bottles w/Stainless Steel Pumps (2 Pack), Soap Dispenser Great for Essential Oils, Lotions, Liquid Soaps, Industrial Rewind Copper Soap Pumps with Collar Rings - 2pk - Replacement Pumps for Your Bottles, Mason Jars or Other DIY Soap or Lotion Dispensers, Vexi Home Ceramics, Cool Grey with Indicator Stripe Teardrop Liquid Dish Soap Dispenser with Silver Metal Pump for Bathroom, Office, Bedroom or Kitchen.

Notebook Cover Template, Access To Archival Databases, Frigidaire Fftr1821ts Parts, Paperwork For Buying A Used Car From Private Seller, House Sparrows In Ct, Bay Area Basketball Teams, Carnival Games Wii Games, 1445 Suedberg Road Pine Grove, Pa 17963, Carbon Emissions Explained, Famous Paintings In Region 6, Parts Of A Food Processor, Imagery In Literature Pdf, Sony X900h 85-inch Review, Fabiola Never Have I Ever Actor, Best Time To Sail Around Cape Horn, Under And Over It Lyrics, Turfway Park News, Shoe Size Converter South Africa, Large Leaf Rhododendron For Sale, Hippo Meaning In Greek, Frozen Sour Cherries Uk, Function Of Calyx Corolla Androecium And Gynoecium, Hamilton Beach Stay Or Go Blender With Travel Cups, Csps Tool Box Accessories,