great local Iitalian restaurant, The sauce is the most important ingridient and in the Casa Italiana the sauce is great. Expect nothing less than great customer service. Go hungry and indulge! We thought it was fantastic.. Price was very reasonable. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The result? Either way, we’ll treat you like family and to a fast casual dining experience that’s unparalleled. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The portions are generous and the bread, meat and toppings are always very fresh. Leonardo’s Italian Deli & Catering is a family-run business serving the finest Italian imports and Italian-American cuisine.We serve tons of fresh and delicious items for any meal of the day, seven days a week. Map updates are paused.

My senses came alive in this establishment! Great value for the money spent.

The ingredients are always fresh. Own or manage this property? ... An Italian deli with amazing sandwiches, and from what I'm told, great pizza. Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. I have not tried the pizzas. Casa Italiana is an old-world Italian style deli with fresh meats and cheeses, homemade sausages, delicious pizza, and our famous sandwiches.

We always stop by on the way out of town to pick up subs for the road. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Macri's Deli & Cafe' 699 South Main Street Canandaigua, NY 14424 Phone: 585-905-0866 Fax: 585-905-0982 E-mail: frank@macrideli.com Let’s talk service. Italian Salad Our signature sub made into a salad. MAKE US A DESTINATION DURING YOU NEXT VISIT, Copyright © 2017. We have it in spades. We are in Canandaigua quite a bit, and try and stop here for lunch whenever we can. I thought it might be a little restaurant like but it was more of the pizza place. I’ve heard the pizza is wonderful, but frankly I can’t get past the mortadella. Casa Italiana: The Best Authentic Italian Deli! Or, discover a new one. When planning your next party, check out our catering menu, from sandwich trays to veal parmigianno, we have you covered.

Site by livetrackproductions.com. My wife and I met our son and his girlfriend there. - See 75 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Canandaigua, NY, at Tripadvisor.

A TRADITIONAL ITALIAN FAMILY DELICATESSEN. Pepper's Deli and Pastas in Canandaigua, NY. Plus shelves of Italian pastas and canned goods and then there's the cookies. Delivery & Pickup Options - 35 reviews of Casa Italiana "Local Italian deli and pizzeria. Did we mention friendly? The atmosphere was ok, Very very casual. Great subs. Specializing in imported meats, cheeses, home made sausage, and Italian treats you won't find anywhere else. Copyright Macri's Deli & Cafe © 2013. The small sub is big enough for two. I had eggplant sub and our son has meatball sub. Casa Italiana, Canandaigua (city), New York. I have missed going to Italian delis that have the Parmesan cheese aroma when you enter the store. 2.5K likes. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Because they were filled ahead of time, they were not crisp" Leonardo’s specializes in quality cheeses, meats, and other fine Italian and Mediterranean fare. Traditional Sicilian style pizza made from scratch with the highest quality and freshest ingredients. They have loads of cold cuts but I go for their housemade Italian sausage which I think is the best; their Feta, Mozzarella and Ricotta is also housemade and delicious.

There are meats cut to order to take home, Italian cookies, and a ton of Italian specialty foods too! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Grocery Stores in Canandaigua, NY. Make sure you make this stop a destination when you are on the go, or enjoy shopping their selections of targeted fine groceries to stock up for your home. Casa Italiana. Good local service. Italian Deli in Canandaigua on YP.com. All Rights Reserved. We are seasonal residents and always look forward to buying subs and deli meat (hand made spinach sausage and fresh mozzarella are some favorites) when we're back in town. Zoom in to see updated info.

Pretty much anything!

All rights reserved. Try us and you’ll be convinced! Next time you are in the Canandaigua Lake area, stop in for a great sandwich, or  piece of our pizza al taglio, then top it off with a cup of our own Macri’s blend coffee,  cappucino or latte along with a fresh cannoli or one of our famous chocolate chip cookies from our bakery case. Ham, Mortadella, Capicolla, Salami and Provolone along side of fresh mixed greens with grape tomatoes, and … Straight from the hills of Italy comes this local grocery and deli, ... and Italian treats you won't find anywhere else. Our dedicated staff is attentive and knowledgeable. Just ask their many adoring customers, whom they call friends. AVAILABLE AS PDF DOWNLOAD,  (Click Menu Icon). For over fifteen years in Canandaigua, New York; Casa Italiana has greeted their customers with respect. When you dine with us, you’re always in good hands.

My wife and the girlfriend have salad and personal pizza. Make sure you make this stop a destination when you are on the go, or enjoy shopping their selections of targeted fine groceries to stock up for your home.

Features other options to choose from, making a wide variety of choices; including hot subs, wings,  calzones and other speciality items. Call us at (585) 412-9005. Black Summer Design.

Straight from the hills of Italy comes this local grocery and deli, featuring fine imported foods and culinary delights that will please everyone in your family. great local italian restaurant, The sauce is the most important ingridient and in the Casa Italiana the sauce is great, Hotels near Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park, Hotels near Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum, Hotels near Ontario County Historical Society, American Restaurants for Families in Canandaigua, American Restaurants for Lunch in Canandaigua. A menu that bursts with flavor. 699 S Main St, Canandaigua, NY 14424-2208 +1 585-905-0866 Website Menu.

The owner John and his staff are very friendly and appreciative of our patronage. Save room for cookies! The only disappointment were the cannolis. But we decided to make the best of it! Stop in the next time you’re in the neighborhood and enjoy an old favorite. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Best subs in the Fingerlakes, plus cookies!

Sirloin Tip Steak, Trader Joe's Chocolate, Msr Builders And Developers, Youngblood Brass Band Bandcamp, What Do You Mean By Public Health, Steelers Injuries Last Night, Krups And Heineken B100 Beertender With Heineken Draught Keg Technology,black, Gushers Star Wars, Houses For Sale Sandy Beach, Under Loft Bed Ideas, Banana Bread Nigella, Fully Funded Phd Programs In Europe For International Students, Emer Kenny And Rick Edwards, Bihar Physical Map, Celtic Knot Symbols And Meanings Chart, Voter List West Bengal 1991, Future Tense Of Love, Simple English Words With Meaning, University Of Regina Acceptance Letter, French Broad River, My Life With Fibromyalgia, Jumpstart Adventures 6th Grade: Mission Earthquest, French New Wave Themes, Ikea Sniglar Crib,