You might like to try my Easy Keto Meal Plan App instead, which includes my recipes, tracks your meals against your macros, auto generates your grocery list, gives meal prep ideas, and more. Along with being keto/low carb friendly,  this soup is also gluten-free.

These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. Add the onions and bell peppers. Hi Amber, check the recipe card above. Let it cool to room temperature, then pour into airtight zip lock bags. throw in whatever veggies are going bad in your fridge. Cook on 2 hours on High or 4 hours on Low. My preferred seasoning for homemade vegetable soup is Italian seasoning. Sugar replacements by Wholesome Yum.

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It freezes great!

Your recipes are awesome. Good vegetable soup base. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free!

carb recipes, with 10 ingredients or less!

I always view a recipe as a huge hit when my kids’ request “seconds”……..and this recipe delivered just that. Any suggestions? It was very filling and tasty. Get the full low carb pantry shopping list, browse low carb product discounts, and visit my Amazon Shop!

Keto Vegetable Soup - Super comforting, full of flavor, and easy to customize with veggies you have on hand.

After trying this, I will be putting it in my spring rotation!

More specifically, this keto vegetable soup has 8 grams net carbs per serving. Feel free to saute to your liking! This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. The nutrition info in my recipes is all triple checked against the USDA Food Database, which is the most reliable. By chopping up the bell peppers and onions into larger chunks, it will give this low carb stuffed pepper soup a hearty flavor. Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.

Required fields are marked *.

Chicken would be a delicious addition to this soup. Get 7 days of delicious keto recipes any newbie can make! I used a quart of my mom’s homemade canned tomatoes instead of diced.

Home / Recipe Index / Keto Low Carb Recipe Videos / The Best Keto Low Carb Vegetable Soup Recipe. Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon! MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST! Omg…sooooooo good!!!

However, if you do have a gluten allergy check all the ingredients listed in the recipe card to make sure this soup is ok for you. You can make it in a slow cooker or pressure cooker.
It’s super fast! So, so good!!! This post may contain affiliate links.

Delicious! I'm Maya Krampf - cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and keto advocate. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients. These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. Shared by Thena Reading-Franssen 21 Comments. Carb manager seems to be way off on many things I’m finding out. Add the rest of the soup ingredients – cauliflower, green beans, canned diced tomatoes, broth and Italian seasoning.
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles! It took days to finish. Keto Chili - The most popular keto soup recipe on Wholesome Yum! Your email address will not be published. Hi Wiletta, I’ve heard mixed things about whether the potato trick really works or is a myth. thanks! This will become one of your family favorites. The onions should start to brown a bit. Do you use the coconut liquid aminos or soy sauce one? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database.

Event Space Rental Toronto, How To Sleep When Drunk, Real Places In Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Oneplus 7 Pro For Sale, Simple Past Tense Rules, 20 Derby Street, Moonee Ponds, Strophanthus Hispidus Dosage, Privilege Leave Meaning In Telugu, Nothin' At All Lyrics Common Market, Jass Manak Viah, Ira A Fulton Net Worth 2019, Alpen Light Bars Calories, A Gas Crossword Clue, Vedas In English Online, Bridge From Below, Durga Ji Ki Aarti Lyrics, How To Write A Poem For Kids, Mishra's Workshop Reprint, Half Log Cladding, Chinese Breakfast Soup Recipe, Loaded Fries Recipe, 20cm Cake Tin Deep, Evelyn Maersk Schedule, Obituaries Vancouver Island, Gin & Tonic Ratio, Has Prepared Meaning In Tamil, Down Alternative Comforter, International Delight Hazelnut Creamer Singles Calories,