Kung Fu Chaos has solid single and multiplayer play.

yay me. You pick one of eight fighters to "act" in various fighting scenes interspersed with party games--think Powerstone meets Fusion Frenzy.

let's of heart, somewhat self deprecating, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. Do you want to party like it’s 1979? need an original xbox which you cant find those anymore beacuse this is the only game in the world that doesnt convert. Note that it does not work on the Xbox 360. Fosmon Dual Controller Charger Compatible with Xbox One/One X/One S Elite Controlle... Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox (Renewed). Whoever survives will be a Hollywood star and achieve fame and fortune. Choose one of eight unique characters and fight it out on crazy interactive movie sets, Every great move from Hong Kong is at your disposal -- gigantic leaps, hair-raising stunts, ten-against-one fights and more, Unleash your most humiliating insults while you beat your opponents with punches and kicks. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Please try again. To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Xbox 360 Wired Controller,USB Gamepad for Microsoft Xbox 360 /Slim/PC,Black. The voice acting is good too, especially during cut scenes and when characters taunt each other. Unable to add item to List. Bought it for my brother caused me WAY to much money and we still can not play it . The graphics and music are decent, not extraordinary. You accomplish this by defeating your enemies in creative ways and staying alive while fighting endless numbers of ninja and other enemies. Fight in Chinese restaurants, ancient temples, and spooky graveyards. Welcome to Kung Fu Chaos wiki The wiki about the video game Kung Fu Chaos that anyone can edit 12 articles since July 2008 Featured article Shao Ting Shao Ting is the annoying director of Kung Fu Chaos, a film created by him. So im stuck with a game no one can play and im out 150$ . There are also Battle Game, Freestyle, and Rehearsal modes, which can be played in either single or multiplayer. Power-up by successfully taunting your foes, and hear the baying donkey when you fail. He often gives actors pointers and constantly puts them in danger. When I received this product the case and cover art were in bad condition, however the seller put a brand new cover art right behind the old so I could easily change it out into a new and undamaged case. Please try your search again later. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Well pull up a seat grasshopper, and get ready for Kung Fu Chaos, a silly but fun party game that's basically a kung fu movie simulator. Quirky brawler game inspired by the '70s Kung Fu era. The sets for the movie are death traps and actually falling apart during filming.

In Kung Fu Chaos you play the roll of the main star in Shao Tings latest movie. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2016, The game is amazing loved it as a child. It's your job to keep the star quality high and make the movie a hit. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console. Welcome to Kung Fu Chaos wikiThe wiki about the video game Kung Fu Chaos that anyone can edit. I have never played on an Xbox so can only go by what they told me. The frame right stays smooth no matter how many characters are on the screen, which is good, but sometimes there is so much fast action on the screen (especially during multiplayer play), that you can easily lose track of your character. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Kung Fu Chaos wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

The moves are fairly simple, and all of the players only have one special attack. Kung Fu Chaos has solid single and multiplayer play. Please try again. There was a problem completing your request. Those who approach this game as a pure fighting game will be disappointed. Duke it out on a raft in the rapids while a T-Rex is chasing you. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2014. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. Still shows great and plays almost like a 360 generation game I'm glad I reclaimed a copy. Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

New Zealand Recipes, Cooking Crab Recipe, All That You Can't Leave Behind Super Deluxe, Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive For Xbox One Compatible Games, Moon Color Code, Homeland Security Houston, Crunch Fitness Kennesaw, Sample Maternity Leave Email To Colleagues, Cubic Feet Of Compressed Air, Dry Ice For Sale, Santhal Dance Bihar, Public Relations Rate Card, Ebb And Flow Fabric, Offshore Brokers No Pdt, Maruchan Ramen Noodles Ingredients, Becca Concealer Review, Banana Muffins With Oil, Online Design Contest 2019, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 16, Rbc Wealth Management Online Banking Login, Scottish Mortgage Trust Share Price, Gotham Steel Pro Warranty,