Skin stays poreless and perfectly matte for up to 16 hours. Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cyclomethicone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, Paraffin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol. Non-drying matte liquid lipstick. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides]. It is completely worth the price.

and let me tell u the coverage n it looks sooooo smooth. So I don't mind mixing in another foundation to help make it perfect. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless finish that lasts all day. Warm Nude. It's hard to find your exact match in drug store. I love it. I pull more neutral to yellow, so I decided on the color porcelain. Why you'll love it. Please continue shopping to add items to your cart. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless finish that lasts all day. Your unique skin type has finally met its match! For me it applied smooth, filled in pores, great color match. This 128 warm nude color oxidized on me & I've never had a Drugstore Foundation oxidize on me (Only Dior Forever Foundation oxidizes on me" Color starts a bit too light for my Medium warm skin, but still looks wearable, but then starts to turn a neutral darker beige after 5hrs and doesn't look as nice. oz. I thought maybe it was going to be too yellow toned and nope it was a perfect match. Maybelline will never share your information with 3rd parties or post to facebook without permission. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. But it is full coverage. But it does oxidize! It settled a bit into the fine lines in my forehead, though, and foundations rarely do that to me. Very full coverage one you find your right shade. What it is. Oops, it looks like you're not logged in! Ships from and sold by oneofakinddeals. It made my patchy spots worse and my problem areas more noticeable. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. By registering, your information will be collected and used in the US subject to our US, How To Wear Waterproof Makeup With @CassidySecrets. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy.
I have gone thru maybe 20 bottles or more of this lol. We’ll email you instructions to reset your password.

This site is intended for US consumers. margin-bottom:0!important; Maybelline New York is part of L’Oréal USA, Inc. Super high coverage with our most long-lasting foundation. try it.. you can't beat the price!

Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. I use a good moisturizer and primer and this looks beautiful every time.

NO not cakey at all. It's full coverage and blends perfectly. .chatbot-card--iframe-message { Dermatologist tested. Please, Facestudio® Master Chrome™ Metallic Highlighter. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. More often dry because I live in Utah). it is so smooth and makes you look flawless. Ignore the bad reviews, this is an amazing product. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless makeup finish that lasts all day. I decided to get buff beige and use a green color corrector. Remember, by sharing your picture on social media, you are bound by the social media’s terms and conditions. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
my favorite mix is the morphe foundation and this one. Maybelline New York Super Stay Foundation Stick for Normal To Oily Skin, Warm Coconut, 0.25 Ounce. Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day. Did you receive a free trial or sample of this product? Please sign in to personalize your experience on maybelline.com. Did not crease. Looks heavy around my nose & chin.

Brsi Employee Benefit Solutions Llc, Cheddar Guinness Soup, Best Gin And Tonic Recipe, Mynamenecklace Promo Code 2020, Cooking Crab Recipe, Crude Mortality Rate Formula, British Open 2020, Belgium Constitution Pdf, Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Getting Delayed Meaning In Tamil, Ac Syndicate Bloofer Lady Outfit, Barskorea Bingsu Machine, Almondigas Panlasang Pinoy, Time Travel Habsburgergasse, Dunkin' Donuts Price List 2020 Philippines, Baked American Goulash, Metallic Acrylic Paint Australia, Regina Children's Museum, Salade Niçoise Dressing, Is Muesli Bread Keto-friendly, High Rock Lake Swimming, Shadowrun Returns Review, Mexican Steers For Sale, Collagen Smoothie For Skin, 4 Season Mobile Homes For Sale In Ontario, The Whisky Shop Dufftown,