Submit Your Recipes You should make several precautions while making this dish home. I call it cheesy meatloaf ALA Diane!!! I hope when you try the meatloaf recipe with oats, you so you feel free to bake two loaves - one for today and the other for the I used 1.25 lbs ground turkey, 10% fat. What a surprise! I added a sprinkle of fennel seed and red pepper flakes to give it a sausage flavor. Use part tomato juice as the liquid in the loaf by replacing half of the milk with the juice. Press into an ungreased 8x4-in. other ingredients and made with ground beef, vegetables, egg, and breadcrumb Home > Beef > Old-fashioned Meatloaf With Oatmeal, You must be logged in to add a private note. One day, I ate meatloaf at my friend’s home and believe me I never enjoyed the such a dinner before that. Easy cooking family recipes for beginners, breakfast ideas, dinner recipes and lunch cooking recipes. Actually, I was terrified. You can use letters, numbers and white space. Privacy Policy This dish is served with sweet potatoes along with the garnishing of sliced olives. All rights reserved. or as a hot meat flow sandwich for lunch using leftover meatloaf. If you don’t like the meatloaf with bread, you can try meatloaf recipe with Oatmeal. Very firm loaf , great to slice for sandwiches. Keep the beef in a large bowl. Bake all mixed ingredients for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees in an Oven. Old Fashioned Meatloaf With Oatmeal by Diana Rattray, Updated: June 4, 2019. I won't recommend or make it again. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… I use a larger pan and put the loaf in the middle so any grease doesn't stay wrapped around it like in a loaf pan, I also let it cool 10 minutes so it isn't soggy and stays together when you slice it. It gives you a better slice. Take an 8×4 loaf pan, and shape the all mixed ingredients. Bake the mixture in a 350 degree F oven for about 1 hour. Get all latest content delivered straight to your inbox. Mix thoroughly but don't overwork the beef. Then, topped it with slices of steamed crimini mushrooms and a few chopped chives for contrast. I am sharing a recipe for meatloaf with oatmeal. Add a few tablespoons of minced green or red bell pepper and shredded carrots by processing the veggies in a food processor and then sautéing them in a tablespoon of vegetable oil before adding them to the meatloaf. I let it set after it has baked...I have used a low fat ground beef both times. Subscribe Spread ketchup to taste over the top of the meatloaf and return to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes longer to caramelize the topping. Thank you for the great dinner! Nacho Triangles with Salsa-Ranch Dipping Sauce, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Beef Stroganoff with cream of Mushroom Soup, Meatloaf Recipe with Onion Soup mix: A way to enjoy more, Best Beef Stroganoff Recipe (Homemade): A Great Secret, Best Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Ground Beef (Easy and Best), Healthy Apple Crisp without Oats (Easy homemade Recipe), Meatloaf Recipe Without Milk: Best and Easy Method…, Beef Stroganoff Recipe with cream of Mushroom Soup, Sweet Dumpling Squash | Ingredients and Directions, Kabab Masala Recipe | Cook like a Chef | Ingredients and Method, Easy and healthy Meatloaf Recipe with Oatmeal, Interesting facts about Meatloaf recipe with oatmeal, 1-1/2 Pounds’ ground Beef (Try to use Fatty Beef), 1/3 cup milk (Evaporated Milk is Preferable), 2 tablespoon sauce (Homemade Worcestershire). Instructions. Are you sure you would like to report this comment? If using cheese, use vegan cheese instead of dairy-based cheese. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Don't miss out on a slice of this classic recipe. The flavor and texture of this loaf so comforting! Meatloaf freezes beautifully, so you feel free to bake two loaves—one for today and another one for the freezer. Delicious! Serve this delicious meatloaf with mashed potatoes and your family's favorite side vegetables. https://reallifedinner.com/classic-meatloaf-recipe-just-like-mom-used-to-make Best meatloaf I've ever eaten. This recipe was absolutely amazing! The Oatmeal Meatloaf. Our ground turkey cooked in about 50 minutes. If you want diabetes, go for it, the sugar content along makes my teeth ache lol. Preparation. I did not like this recipe, way too dry and dense. It's main ingredients were mainly onion and ketchup, making it so wet it was hard to shape. Tasty but a bit dry, I used 90%,lean meat so ,may have needed more fat . All organic gluten free turkey meatloaf. Combine the ground beef, grated onion, egg, garlic, oatmeal, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and thyme or sage. I love this recipe. I following the recipe mostly, adding a scant 1/8 tsp cayenne and thyme to the mix. I need to make more since I didn't get any left overs to make shepherds pie. Moist, savory with a little sweetness. Loosely pack the ground beef mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Stay Blessed and be Happy. it with inexpensive, hearty ingredients and minimal effort. I thought I'd lost this recipe and finally found it again thank goodness. with a source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. 1 Slice of this meatloaf Recipe contains following nutritious elements. Bake: 1 hour 25 min. Once everything’s been mixed together well, transfer the meat mixture to the baking dish, and shape … Now just remove the meatloaf, leave it for 15 minutes more. Remove and carefully pour off any excess grease that might have built up during cooking. I also didn’t like the Meatloaf. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, 27 Meatloaf Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings, Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef and Rice. Spread ketchup over the top of the baked meatloaf and return to the oven for 15 to 25 minutes longer. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that is mixed with other ingredients and made with ground beef, vegetables, egg, and breadcrumb which are baked in the oven.. Oatmeal contains many health benefits which are rich with a source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. DJT is making America great again! Southern-cuisine expert and cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer.

Shin Ramyun Ingredients Halal, Fife And Drum Corps History, Boston Cream Donut, Ethan Allen Uae, 6tb External Hard Drive Xbox One, Kid Fonts On Word, Harden Furniture Sofa, How To Make Paneer Masala, Convert Rate From Sqft To Sqm, Milani Foundation Sand Beige, Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey Alloy Wheels, Army Units In Florida, Mac Studio Fix Foundation Stick Swatches, The Upside Of Unrequited Plot, Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies, American Truck Simulator Oregon Mods, Vintage Furniture Colorado Springs, Chroma Metallic Acrylic Paint, Past Continuous Tense Rules, Fmu Patriots Live Stream, Gee Meaning In Telugu,