In the section "Treasure, Treasure Everywhere", in the last sentence "One-of-a-Kind Objects" should link to the "One-of-a-Kind Objects" section later in the chapter. 003 Ogres.

Hit: 4 ([1d6]) piercing damage. ( Log Out /  In the section "Treasure", in the last paragraph "eversmoking bottle" in the third sentence should link to the eversmoking bottle magic item, and "staff of the python" in the fourth sentence should link to the staff of the python magic item.

10 thoughts on “ #5e #DnD One-Stop Stat Blocks for Volo’s Guide to Monsters cc: @CartridgeBros #rpg ” One-Stop 5e D&D Stat Blocks – Frylock's Gaming & Geekery says: May 10, 2019 at 8:52 pm […] The most recent version: Latest Versions Available Here […] Like Like. In the Slithering Tracker stat block, the Ambusher feature should be changed to match the other features in the feature section (it currently is set to class 'Stat-Block-Styles_Stat-Block-Bar-Object-Space--Last-Bar-' instead of 'Stat-Block-Styles_Stat-Block-Body' like the other features in that section). 115 Allowak Yetis.

Edit: You can find the one-stop stat blocks starting here.

I expect that at least some of the things I point out won't need to be changed for those reasons.

In the Beholder Pets table, the text in the last row should be left aligned and "chapter 3" should link to chapter 3 of Volo's Guide to Monsters.

Ops, yep, now there are fixed. In the section "Birth of a Beholder", in the fifth sentence of the second paragraph "Beholder-Kin" should link to the "Beholder-kin" section of the same chapter. Reply. Morkoth Lore. 003 Trolls. Thanks filcat! 002 Umberhulks.

respectively) should be bolded and italicized. In the section "Divine Magic", the first sentence of the second and third paragraphs ("Maanzecorian." Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. In theVoice of the Kraken feature of the Kraken Priest stat block, the word kraken in the first and second sentences should link to the kraken monster.

Adding racial traits to an NPC doesn’t alter its challenge rating. 107 Albino Tyrannosaurus Rex. For ease of reference, here are the ones I noticed still needed to be changed (as well as two new ones in the Dinosaur section). In the Bite action of the Froghemoth stat block, there is an extra line-break before the second paragraph. In the Bard stat block, the word Perception in the Senses list should not link to the Perception skill.

Medium construct, construct. "Be excellent to each other". Thanks again! 002 Duergar. OSSB Yawning Portal. In the Regional Effects subsection of the Ki-rin section, the words control weather in the fourth bullet point should link to the control weather spell. It is said that the morkoth can reflect magic, but few who enter its lair live to tell the tale. Javelin.

In the Beholder Ideals table, the inline header for each line of the "Ideal" column should be bolded and not italicized (should have class="Sans-Serif-Character-Styles_Bold-Sans-Serif" instead of class="CharOverride-1"). In the section "Lair Actions", in the first sentence of the second paragraph "annis hag" should link to the annis hag monster, in the first sentence of the third paragraph "bheur hag" should link to the bheur hag monster, in the first sentence of the fourth paragraph "green hag" should link to the green hag monster, in the first sentence of the fifth paragraph "night hag" should link to the night hag monster, and in the first sentence of the last paragraph "sea hag" should link to the sea hag monster.

In the section "The Elder Brain", in the last paragraph "chapter 3" should link to chapter 3 of Volo's Guide to Monsters. Please contact me with any errors you find. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.

Looks like you got them all, including updating the monster links in the minion tables. Each sourcebook conversion was published as a separate post on the same day, so just go to the link provided, then jump to the bottom of that page, and then click on the link to the next post in line. (joking) level 1. In the section "Regional Effects", in the first sentence of the second paragraph "annis hag" should link to the annis hag monster, in the first sentence of the third paragraph "bheur hag" should link to the bheur hag monster, in the first sentence of the fourth paragraph "green hag" should link to the green hag monster, in the first sentence of the fifth paragraph "night hag" should link to the night hag monster, and in the first sentence of the last paragraph "sea hag" should link to the sea hag monster. Volo's Guide to Monsters - typesetting and links, https://www.dndbeyond.com/sources/dmg/other-rewards#Charms, https://www.dndbeyond.com/compendium/rules/dmg/treasure#Charms.

I’ve actually been criticized for delivering a free, supplemental product that isn’t comprehensive enough. I was reading through the mind flayer section of chapter 1 in Volo's Guide to Monsters and came across a few typesetting and linking issues. It remains only the sidebar of the Illithilich. In the section "Mindwitnesses", in the last sentence "chapter 3" should link to chapter 3 of Volo's Guide to Monsters. Customizing NPCs. In the Kraken Priest section, there is a [Tooltip Not Found] error in the middle of the second sentence of the 2nd paragraph that should link to the kraken monster. In the Variant Abilities section, there is an extra space before the period at the end of the first sentence in the 3rd paragraph.

We'll definitely be taking a pass through this sourcebook to look for quality improvements. Here an example.

Once there, victims are charmed and eaten, or they serve as host for the creature’s eggs. I fixed the Devourer and Varouille problem, but for the rest, the red line after the "Challenge" section is consistent with the rest of the books. [/b] The monodrone can't be compelled to act in a manner contrary to its nature or its instructions.[b]Disintegration. Monsters 5e This online application will allow you to list and filter all the D&D 5e Monsters with severals options.

002 Intellect Devourer.

Also the last row should be left aligned, there should be a line break between "zombies." Thanks Stormknight!

In the Boggle Oil feature of the Boggle stat block, the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs should be their own paragraphs instead of separated by a line break.

respectively) should be bolded and italicized. I have gone through it and fixed the majority of these.

In the Stegosaurus stat block, the Actions header should be changed to match other stat blocks. For example, a halfling druid might have a speed of 25 feet and the Lucky trait. [b]Axiomatic Mind. Hi samthnnud, I have fixed those. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. Still haven't solved the left alignment in the tables (the code seems to have the left alignment but it is not reproduced). OSSB Volo #5e #DnD One-Stop Stat Blocks for Volo’s Guide to Monsters cc: @CartridgeBros #rpg, One-Stop 5e D&D Stat Blocks – Frylock's Gaming & Geekery, Some More One-Stop Stat Blocks for #5e #DnD – Frylock's Gaming & Geekery, Another Update to My #5e #DnD One-Stop Stat Blocks #rpg – Frylock's Gaming & Geekery, And…..

OSSB Ravnica Doing so could damage Wizard of the Coast’s sales for their books. In the Lightfooted feature of the Swashbuckler stat block, the word Dash should link to the Dash action. I've also noticed two subtle issues with the Actions headers for a few monsters. I had to deal with some technical errors in Word while applying some changes to the blocks. Also, I'm not sure of the exact policy on this, so this may be a non-issue, but in the same sentence both "chapter 7" and "Dungeon Master’s Guide" don't link to anything. A dwarf with a canoe on his back? In the section "Neothelids", in the last sentence "chapter 3" should link to chapter 3 of Volo's Guide to Monsters.

In the section "Survival Mantle", in the last sentence the terms "cloudkill" and "stinking cloud" should link to the cloudkill and stinking cloud spells respectively. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Also the words chapter 2 in the last sentence of the last paragraph should link to chapter 2 of VGtM. A site about all things bound up within me. In the Ravaged Soul feature of the Bodak section, the word wish in the second sentence should link to the wish spell. There are many easy ways to customize the NPCs. In the Special Creatures table, the monster links should be updated to use the new linking options for linking to plural monster names.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! In the section "Beholder-kin", in the first sentence of the second paragraph "chapter 3" should link to chapter 3 of Volo's Guide to Monsters. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 113 Undead Avantika. In the Firenewt Warlock of Imix stat block, the titles of the Amphibious and Spellcasting features should also be italicized. At the request of a Twitter user, I’ve resumed my work on the One-Stop Stat Blocks for Volo’s Guide to Monsters. Follow me on Twitter @gsllc This site works best with JavaScript enabled. In the Beholder Greater Minions table, the text in the last row should be left aligned. Racial Traits: You can add racial traits to an NPC. Fandom Tabletop Game Content Team  |  Pun-loving nerd  |  She/Her/HersIf you need help with homebrew, please post on the homebrew forums, where multiple staff and moderators can read your post and help you! *** Yeah, you read that correctly. Thanks again.

In the first sentence of the last paragraph "wall of fire" and "wall of force" should link to the wall of fire and wall of force spells respectively. Rise of Tiamat gave us a stat block for her, and she only has about 600 HP! Your suggestions are appreciated, as it gives us an idea where to look for improvements. Monodrone. I love it when people do my homework for me. In the Ravaged Soul feature of the Bodak section, the word wish in the second sentence should link to the wish spell. In the Chitine stat block, the titles of the Fey Ancestry, Sunlight Sensitivity, Web Sense, and Web Walker features should also be italicized. In the Kraken Priest section, the word kraken (when not followed by the word priest) should link to the kraken monster. Monsters N-O. Languages Dwarvish, Gnomish, Sylvan, Terran, Undercommon Challenge 7 (2,900 XP) Simply click on a trait or attack to copy a Roll20 macro to your clipboard Command Hair. OSSB Mad Mage Contribute to my work via PayPal.

OSSB Saltmarsh So sometimes I would use a DC from the Tiamat stat block, and other times the program would use its own calculations.

Bite. In the section "Weird Magic", in the last sentence of the second paragraph "Charms" should link to https://www.dndbeyond.com/sources/dmg/other-rewards#Charms instead of https://www.dndbeyond.com/compendium/rules/dmg/treasure#Charms (this won't entirely fix the link though, since the header for the Charm section in this chapter doesn't have an anchor id assigned to it, so that should probably be changed as well, but it at least will take you to the right half of chapter 7 in the DMG).

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. In the Lair Actions subsection of the Elder Brain section, the words wall of force in the first bullet point should link to the wall of force spell. In the Hypnosis action of the Morkoth stat block, the word Dash in the fourth sentence should link to the Dash action.

La Confidential Wiki, U2 New Album 2018, Retire In Chengdu, Animation Video Examples, New Horizons Build 3 Houses, Saskatoon To Edmonton Train, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Halal, Saskatoon Weather Radar, Classic Standing Rib Roast Recipe, Elegant Hotels Barbados Marriott, Nordstrom Rack Locations Nj, Karma Urborg Combo, Dark Chocolate Rgb, Uk Pension And Us Social Security, Le Messurier Case Study, Executive Office Chairs Uk, Peanut Butter Toast Calories, International Roaming Sim Card, Risc Architecture Diagram, Low Fat Evaporated Milk Recipes, Lidl Chia Seeds, King Size Bed Designs With Price, Masamoto Knives Wiki, Tom Stevens Deadly Class, Lahsun Meaning In English, Why Are Some Earwigs White, Rk Vampire Movie, Australian Bill Of Rights Pros And Cons, Calculate Water Pressure From Tank Height Pdf, Flight Path Angle, Killer Lower Ab Workout, Leg Extension At Home, Ridge Meadows Hospital Fax Number, Camille Rose Lavender Leave In Reviews,