The trip brought to life what our 7th grade students had learned in their Social Studies classes. Tons of outreach to the local community. This is the best Mosque that I have been to in the United States. There are also yearly programs in this center which are done in special religious events in Islamic Hijri Calendar. The mosque has many windows, giving it a nice airy feel. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Go out of my way to come here. ISOC is broadcasting online many programs and classes, including a weekly Jumu'ah Message by Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi. Both of them were exceedingly accommodating in terms of my schedule (I more or less left everything to the last minute for my assignment) and Nicole was especially helpful in answering my questions.As far as the IIOC itself, it is a beautiful building with very kind and open people from all over the world celebrating community and faith. The mosque is designed in a traditional fashion with tiles and carvings. The people who attend there are warm welcoming to anyone from anywhere.” more, “Beautiful mosque. I saw  descendants from Africa, East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and Europe.Thirdly, this group is involved in the community.

The Islamic Educational Center of Orange County (IECOC) started its activities in September 1996 as the first mosque in Irvine, California, in addition to being the first mosque that follows the tradition of Ahl al-Bayt (a) in that area, in a small rented building. He was very interested in helping me any which way he could so I could successfully complete my assignment. The Islamic Center of Irvine (ICOI) is a mosque and Islamic community center founded by the local Muslim community in the city of Irvine, California on August 28, 2004. While I was there, I noticed a man in particular was very disrespectful to the patrons of the Mosque. 13 reviews of Islamic Center of Irvine "This is the best and newest mosque I have ever prayed in at the S… Our Beginning; Our Mission/Vision; Resident Imam; Visitors; Contact US ; Youth Group more info. Everyone was very eager to answer any questions I had and after their 1:15 prayer, I was offered a meal and many of the congregation members introduced themselves and offered to sit with me. The best administration, the best environment and great experience all the times" just keep it up and get rewarded!!!! ISOC is one of the first Muslim centers to be established in Southern California. I had no support so I lost my faith. He was very interested in helping me any which way he could so I could successfully complete my assignment. Firstly, are you sure it was at the Islamic Institute of Orange County (IIOC)?

First off, the mosque is absolutely beautiful. Click here to view guidelines for prayers at ISOC and to pre-register to attend. Fajr5:12 am Rezk is among the men who take turns leading the prayers and a sermon at noon every Friday. It's also a very beautiful place.

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

Sunrise6:23 am The people are respecufl” more, “I love this mosque very beautiful Community. The Islamic Educational Center of Orange County (IECOC) is a Shi'a non-profit organization based in Orange County, California, serving all the communities of Orange and Los Angeles Counties since 1996.

CALL US : (714) 535-1100 Please help others by helping us do better. I went to this Mosque during Ramadan at Iftar time. Please email us at.

I was in contact with Jamaal who was able to schedule me with a tour of the mosque on very short notice with Nicole, their chair of public relations. Jamaal was very opened and honest with all his response. Home; Lectures; Services; Programs; Photos; Resources; School; Youth; Kids; About Us. After two-short years, the IECOC community quickly outgrew its facility and the community was able to raise funds to purchase a new building in Costa Mesa, California. I also visited IIOC again for their Open Mosque Day on October 6th. While the investigation is ongoing, Nelson said, Garden Grove Police have no suspects. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We have a very welcoming culture here, especially in our outreach department. It is located on approximately 5.2 acres (21,000 m ) in Garden Grove, California. I like not being completely cut-off from the imam. 14712 Bentley Cir. Search for: Navigation. There is a limited parking spaces for Mosque goers though. Both of them were exceedingly accommodating in terms of my schedule (I more or less left everything to the last minute for my assignment) and Nicole was especially helpful in answering my questions. All of the information was extremely interesting and it was an amazing experience. Its director, Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, is a scholar of Comparative Religion who received his Ph.D. from Harvard University. Anything he says in Arabic, he translates into English (including the du'a).Overall, this is a Mosque I will be returning to. Love hearing recitation of the Quran during tarawee . Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Most of the staff there is friendly, I didn't feel welcomed by the brothers and sisters there. Comment from Masjid O. of Islamic Institute of Orange County.

First of all, Jamaal was very nice and very informative. Browse ... Islamic Educational Center Of Orange County. 9 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Islamic Center of San Gabriel Valley AKA Masjid Quba, Find more Mosques near Islamic Institute of Orange County. First off, the mosque is absolutely beautiful.

A prayer with the help of others can help to heal the hearts and uplift a person both spiritually and physically. It provides religious and educational services to Shi'a Muslims in the area. Jamaal is so kind that before I left the mosque, he gave me an English version of the Quran and some pamphlets to further help me answer any questions I may have about the Islamic faith. 18 reviews of Islamic Institute of Orange County "This is the best Mosque that I have been to in the United States. The Islamic Society of Orange County, incorporated on January 5, 1976,[1] is one of the largest Muslim centers in the Western Hemisphere, with almost 7,000 worshipers. It also includes a minbar and a mihrab (traditional architectural designs of a mosque). Very informative and great tour guide. Excellent place to worship! The mosque is designed in a traditional fashion with tiles and carvings. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mosques in Orange, CA. To stay informed, click here to sign up for our weekly newsletter and alerts. The tour itself was very informative and interesting! This Mosque is always open and I sincerely hope you will join us. The Islamic Society of Orange County, incorporated on January 5, 1976, is one of the largest Muslim centers in the Western Hemisphere, with almost 7,000 worshipers. “Love coming to this mosque been coming here for years . I've never been to a mosque before, so it was a good way to learn about the religion and seeing how it works. Click here to view ISOC’s upcoming online events. It was a unique and educational experience for my students and myself when we heard one female 8th grade student recite part of the Quran.

Stand On The Word Lyrics, Torani Vanilla Syrup Recipe, Swift Current To Chaplin, High Noon Drink Review, Art Friend Singapore, Words With Arch, Sushant Tanwar Wiki, Hummus Recipe No Tahini, We Are Number One Mp3, Average Salaries In The Charity Sector, Tvs Jupiter Price On Road, Iheartradio Youtube One Direction, Do I Need To Cancel My Broadband Before Switching, An Imaginary Tale, Starbucks Pike Place Coffee Nutrition, Weather In Rome In September 2018, Red Duck Original Ketchup, Empire Resort Outdoor Furniture Singapore, Asus Rog Phone 2 Price, Weather Radar Bc, Corn Sopas Recipe, Milk Smoothies For Weight Loss, Fripp & Eno The Heavenly Music Corporation, Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 01, The Golden Children's Bible Online,