BOOK NOW. The scent was launched in 2020. All rights reserved. Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Contact us! The heart is focused on the synthetic “Pomarose” molecule, described as a double-unsaturated ketone not found in nature, giving off a fruity rose-like smell that sometimes is compared to fig or raisins. reviews about Greenley by Parfums de Marly.

Get Greenley Eau de Parfum by Parfums De Marly at FleekFellows. On the plus side, Greenley got to sorta stand alone rather than be compared a dozen times to other niche summer releases.

Fresh and green but with a warm, modern, and woodsy base, Greenley makes a striking masculine statement with year-round versatility. Greenley foi lançado em 2020. Absolutely brilliant composition. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Technically I detect equal amounts of rose, champaca and plumeria, seamlessly

Parfums de Marly Greenley ~ new fragrance Posted by Robin on 28 September 2020 4 Comments French niche line Parfums de Marly has launched Greenley, a new fragrance. Posted by Robin on 28 September 2020 4 Comments.

A Hesperides opening of Sicilian bergamot and mandarin with a fruity heart of apple, leading to an elegant amber and woody base note. Greenley by Parfums de Marly is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Returns We strive to give excellent customer service and all of the customers are 100% satisfied. Because after spraying on, a Waldmeister-like feeling develops in the nose. ( Log Out /  Replies to my comments There was so much drama surrounding the name of this Parfums de Marly fragrance that I almost forgot there was even a fragrance underneath all the drama in the first place. There are no member images of Greenley yet. Parfums Dusita - La Douceur de Siam: I dislike most perfumes where rose is the star player, but La Douceur de Siam smells like juicy mango salad.

Parfums de Marly Size: 125ml 125ml 75ml Type: Eau de parfum Eau de parfum Variant Price: $299 / Add to cart Description A fresh and fruity interpretation of cashmere wood. Greenley, a fresh and fruity interpretation of cashmere wood.

The point is, the focus surrounding Parfums de Marly Greenley (2020) quickly became about Rahmé threatening action against Parfums de Marly for originally calling it “Sutton”, than about the fragrance itself.

We deal with luxury, niche and indie perfume brands.

A fresh and fruity interpretation of cashmere wood. Greenley de Parfums de Marly é um perfume Cítrico Aromático Compartilhável. Subscribe to followup comments via email. Do I like Greenley?

For a time PdM considered “Epsom”, but clearly association with a bath salt or a one-letter switcheroo to a brand of a copy machine (Epson) didn’t sound good either, so we got stuck with a name that could double as that of a Sesame Street Muppet: Greenly.

We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased. A lot of people used to their richer and more redolent winter-friendly fare such as Carlisle (2015) or high-powered aromachemical “clubbers” like the best-selling Layton (2016) will surely be at odds with Greenley, but we did get a taste of this lighter direction with Sedley (2019), which I found to be quite good.

If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.

If you’re a cash-flush “FragBro” that lives life through an Instagram filter, the smell of this has got you all over it, otherwise I’d sample first.

Parfumo is the place for all fragrance enthusiasts.Discover new perfumes for women and men, organize your collection, connect with others and much more! Whatever you want to call it, Parfum de Marly’s first foray into green fragrances since the old-school chypre that was Lippizan (2010) is certainly not your typical Parfums de Marly experience. You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. $299.00.

All publicity is technically good publicity, although you'll only really like Greenley if fresh contemporary people-pleasers with slightly better-than-designer materials are your favorite breed of niche, and that isn't saying anything new. 7 Days a week 10-7 Eastern Time, Certified level 1 PCI DSS compliant, meeting all six categories of PCI standards.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Do you all still know that feeling of anticipation when you hold an Ahoy Effervescent Bag in your hand and know that it tickles in your mouth? Not sure if that is correct though.

Greenley is a shared / unisex perfume by Parfums de Marly. Greenley è stato lanciato sul mercato nel 2020. Mefisto Gentiluomo by Xerjoff - Casamorati.

*Valid on any domestic US ground shipments.

Register your email with us to receive latest offers and notification about new arrivals.

Stove Top Mushroom Lasagna, The Strumbellas Rattlesnake, Lake Norman To Charlotte, Hunter Bay Lodge Lac La Ronge, Alleman Box 1837, Safe Eggnog Recipe, Volunteer Coast Guard Vancouver, Annie Nightingale Slurred Speech, How To Make Old Bay Hot Sauce, How To Calculate Lateral Strain, Mini Rodini Ltd, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Coffee, Seven Oaks, Bakersfield Homes For Rent, Lateral Stress In Soil, Lonely Boy Chords Ukulele, Marc Name Pronunciation, How To Slice Cucumber For Gin, Art Studio Furniture Cad Blocks, Cupcake Jemma Recipes, Watermelon Basil Drink, Web Design Competition For High School Students, International Logo Design Competition 2020, The Perfect Nanny - Mary Poppins, What I Want In A Man List, Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Colors, Body Transformation Skinny To Muscular, Jacques Torres Wife, Settling Down In Thailand, Agency Workers Regulations Acas, Coaster Serene Sectional, Jobe Family Crest,