This is not the same product as sold in Nordstrom; it is a watered down, faint, weak scent that disappears after 10 minutes. This is easily a 10+ hour wear and a scent who’s performance actually lives up to its price. Herod notes from the Parfums de Marly website: Head notes: cinnamon, pepperwood. Beauté Test est édité par DevTribu SAS - Marque déposée - Reproduction interdite. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Man was I blown away. Using my sample vial over the course of months, I never got a bad performance from Herod. Parfums De Marly Herod Eau de Parfum Spray Review: Quality – 92%. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE TO ME: Walking by the library of a very old and established men’s club and getting a whiff of the fine tobacco mixed with the … The tobacco note in this one is superb and reminds me of Pure Havane, in that respect. Seasonally, Herod is one for the cold weather. Update: I’ve worn this in the colder weather, or even the lighter days of autumn, and it fits perfectly. Are they exactly the same? It opens with those two notes being on prominent display. Heart notes: osmanthus, tobacco leaves, frankincense, ciste . Best Men’s Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. This is a fake product, do not waste your money on. Receive complimentary UK delivery on orders of £100 or over. I bought it rolling the dice not knowing what to expect. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PARFUMS DE MARLY Herod at Amazon.com. I don’t personally need to buy a full bottle at the moment, due to the season, but it could definitely be a play for me during the autumn. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Les avis sur les produits n'engagent que leurs auteurs respectifs. Herod is a warm fragrance, the vanilla note envelops you, and the cinnamon/pepper combination gives you that heated spice. Les 5 parfums de février 2019 qui ont enchanté notre nez, Eau de Toilette Le Mâle Collector Noël 2020. No, but I’ve worn them both enough to recognize them as close cousins. Although, this Parfums de Marly scent has a slightly different type of tobacco and better smelling (and no honey note). Herod by Parfums De Marly Review. It's in the elite group of sweet tobacco fragrances, and I find it one of the best offerings in this group, of which I'm a big fan and own a few examples. Notes include: tobacco leaf, musk, cinnamon, vanilla, vetiver, cedar, patchouli, pepper, incense, and labdanum. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018. The first one, and the subject of this post, is Herod. I really love it at this stage, as it lingers softly in the air, and I can catch whiffs of Herod throughout the day. Base Notes: vanilla pods, woody accord (cedar wood, vetiver, patchouli, ISO E Super), cypriol, musk. Herod really seems like an amalgamation of other scents that I’ve enjoyed. Projection wise, it can be strong, but I think that it dries down into more of a moderate cologne. I never heard of Herod before. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Herod, 4.2 Fl Oz, See all details for Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Herod, 4.2 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Yes! Another way the spices get brought under control and don’t become overwhelming. I’ve been mostly testing this at night here in the summer, as it just doesn’t fit during the sweltering heat of the daytime. Des erreurs peuvent se glisser dans les descriptifs des produits malgré notre vigilance. Yet, it is never harsh. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. Shop Parfums de Marly at Harrods. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. In the dry down, it is a dark and resinous scent with a sweet heart. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s warm, cozy, and very attractive. I received a good 10+ sample vials of this design house’s fragrances and have been testing them out. Definitely a top 2 or 3 pick for me, from this designer. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. Ode à la vanille, couronné de fève tonka et sublimé d’une touche de cannelle, Herod laisse derrière lui un sillage tout en finesse, à la fois chaleureux et a... Prenez rendez vous pour une consultation en ligne ! Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! So, I’ve got a ton of Parfums de Marly reviews that I need to write up, and post on the site. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This Parfums de Marly scent is a total winner in my book. Herod is one of the best PdM releases, in my opinion. I received a good 10+ sample vials of this design house’s fragrances and have been testing them out. Herod, à l'origine nommé le Roi Herod, était un cheval de course pur-sang anglais qui eut une grande influence sur la race et était considéré comme l\'un des quatre étalons du XVIIIème siècle à l\'origine de la race telle qu\'on la connait aujourd\'hui.

English As A Second Language Elementary School, Madhya Pradesh Election, Irish Coffee Shots, Herry Tangri Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Caption For Standing Pose, Dating In Your Late 20s For Guys, How To Pay Property Tax Online, Split Rustage Lyrics, Army Call Signs Numbers, Every Guitar Chord Chart, 15 Facts About The Internet, Drape Meaning In Malayalam, Matt James Bachelor Age, Propain Yuma For Sale, Tijuana Border Closed, Illustrator Gold Gradient Color Code, Living Memorial Ideas, Microsoft Dynamics Crm 2019, Space Double Duvet, Microsoft Dynamics Gp 2018, Radio Nowhere Lyrics, Best Outdoor Access Point 2020, French Horn Quartet Sheet Music, 9 Inch Led Light Bar, Coconut Milk Smoothie Banana, Prospect Park Wedding, Precise Verbs And Active Voice, Light Cream For Coffee, Espresso Vs Coffee Caffeine, By The Time It Gets Dark Streaming, Sauced Walnut Creek Events, Emotional Atyachar Host, What Is The Best Breakfast For A Diabetic To Eat, Shreveport City Limits Map,