Previous Article Yard-O-Led: behind the scenes. What we now envisage is to do the upgrade, forcing us to be offline for the period it takes. Powered by Invision Community. Peter will also reply promptly to any e-mail inquiries about an order - top notch service. Once database and software are converted and upgraded, you will be directed back to the Fountain Pen Network instead of to this message. FPN posts (4.3 million) , topics, blogs, etc.all converted to the new format. I am in need of some latex sacs and instead of ordering 2 or 3 at once piecemeal I figure I should order a bunch of common sizes all at once. Registration of new members can be automated once again. Configuration still going on, hopefully new Classifieds tomorrow (later today :)), last website upgrade, and database upgrades to newer versions, still to be done, the latter once we are sure everything works just fine. Heritage Collection . IOW, not only bad news :). Silicon Grease. Test sites and FPN successfully upgraded. Small. While the conversion and upgrade take place, the site will out of necessity be offline. the only weird thing about the company is they encourage you to send your credit card info over email which is completely unsecured and … The Pen Sac Company is pleased to make this material available, and hopes that it will, in a small way, contribute to your enjoyment of our mutual hobby. And that is before all images and other items were visible. Pen Sac Company - posted in Repair Q&A: I've been trying the past few days to place an order with the Pen Sac Company, but can't seem to get a response. Can't find info on the site. The Pen Sac Company in California uses the original equipment of the White Rubber Company, which started in 1926 and was the maker of the ink sacs for most fountain pen manufacturers. They may have left the factory that way, but I have never seen one, which suggests that any pen mechanic who worked on the pen after that used a standard sac. fountain pen sac company is still in business, i got in a shipment from them earlier this week after this thread was posted. Next Article Repairing a Miller stretch vacumatic fountain pen. The site will become https entirely rather than just the login screens. Ballpoint Pens . I've tried the regular number and left a voicemail, but no response. MULTI PACK J & P Bars. Re: Pen Sac Company I *think* this was addressed in another thread somewhere on the site, but maybe it was even on another forum. Database software and PHP downgraded to the correct versions. Anyway, still going to … Once database and software are converted and upgraded, you will be directed back to the Fountain Pen Network instead of to this message. We will move everything across to a newly provisioned server, which thanks to Black Friday deals will cost us a little less than our current server, even though it is newer, better and faster. We now have found ways to fix our database, but off-line that will take another 6 days or thereabout to do, and will require a lot of manual work. https://www.pensacs.com/newsite/wp-c...Order-Form.pdf, Two-Factor Authentication v1.0.2 Patch Level 2 (Free), If this is your first visit, be sure to It is better protected against hacking and malware, as security flaws have been fixed by using the lastest database and programming environments. Unfortunately, that is not possible any longer. Back to top #10 Estott Estott. In 30 years of restoring pens, I have yet to open a Skyline with a tapered sac. Notes: A correct Pli-Glass sac is not available for the Demi. The conversion of the database and the upgrade would have taken a lot of time regardless of the current situation - the implementations we ran on our test sites just for conversion and upgrade of the full site without our add-ons took 8 to 9 days (!). Starter Pack. Whatever happens, this we would have to do anyway, but rather than being able to slowly ease into new add-ons and only then do the upgrade, we are now forced to do the upgrade first. Yes, it is a long voyage, but we reckon it is worth it, even though we travel the path in the inverse way of what we had planned. Update 2020-11-05 17:00 GMT / 2020-11-05 12:00 EST to  2020-11-18 15:35 GMT / 2020-11-18 10:35 EST: A sac of size "n" will slide freely into a hole n/64ths of an inch in diameter. We do have a few alternatives, but it does take time to implement, and ideally we would have liked you to be able to transfer collected info to the new software in an easy and peaceful way. We will do our utmost to try and keep the duration of this process as short as possible, allowing us to at least discuss our hobby and interests again thereafter. Warm regards, The FPN Admin Team, Copyright © 2004-2020 The fountain Pen Network And there are many other advantages, too many to mention here. 1 final website to be upgraded, configuration is going well. Rollerball Pens . Not once. May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams. The Pen Sac Company in California uses the original equipment of the White Rubber Company, which started in 1926 and was the maker of the ink sacs for most fountain pen manufacturers. check out the, 2 each of 12, 13, 14, Standard Vac and Deb Vac diaphragms. All 9 databases reimported, fixed and converted. A N o 14 vinyl sac (often sold as “silicone”) will fit when cut to 2" long; there are also some vinyl sacs available that resemble the original “51” sac but are too small for a full-size “51” — these sacs will work well in a Demi.. The Fountain Pen Network database is currently offline for conversion and upgrades. Update 2020-11-27 01:55 GMT / 2020-11-26 20:55 EST: Sheaffer Pens & Refills. See you later! I've called the toll free number on the web page but that goes to a Verizon ad. Server migration, IP migration, issues due to migration fixed. New J Bars. We expect this to last another 1 to 1.5 days, so the end is in sight. Eye Dropper / Ink Cartridge Filling Kit. Fortunately we will not lose any content in the process with the current version of the software, like we did when attempting to upgrade to earlier versions of the new software. J & Pressure Bars. Copyright © 2004-2020 The fountain Pen Network. A Bars. I am in need of some latex sacs and instead of ordering 2 or 3 at once piecemeal I figure I should order a bunch of common sizes all at once. (5) #14, (15) #16, (20) #18, (10) #20, (10) #15, (20) #17, (10) #19, (10) #22. Can't find info on the site. Pure French Chalk 25gm. MULTI PACK A Bars. 15, 16, 17 seem the most common, with 18, 19, 20 being slightly less common. The idea always was to have a calm, step-by-step transformation, as the new software does not support our old add-ons, like the themes/skins we were using, and neither does it support , f.e., the old Classifieds As always, we will keep you informed of our progress. Fountain Pen Ink Sac Peg Gauge . Ink sacs are generally identified by shape and by size. There also is no easy path to transfer the contents of add-ons to the new software at all. Over the past 10 days, we did everything possible to try and fix everything online, and when those fixes did not pan out; and we started work on alternatives, off-line. Never. Separation of donation options specifically with regard to the division between no advertising and other options is no longer necessary. Update 2020-11-18 15:35 GMT / 2020-11-18 10:35 EST to  2020-11-26 23:00 GMT / 2020-11-26 18:00 EST: However, there are quite a few distinct advantages to the new software. The Pen Sac Company is all good from my perspective. Lever & Button Fill Pen Repair Kit. Fountain Pens . Lever & Button Fill Pen Repair Kit. Next we will add any replacemnts for the add-ons we had, and we do hope that by the end of the month we will have managed to create a workable solution for all of this. In addition, the following list gives a number of the most common pens and their associated ink sacs; Parker: Duofold Senior - 20 Junior / Special - 16 Lady - 15 Duofold AF - 17 Victory - 17. 15, 16, 17 seem the most common, with 18, 19, 20 being slightly less common. Respect the past For over 100 years, we have proudly been a top designer and producer of high-quality writing instruments used by some of the world's most creative minds. These traditional latex rubber sacs are all fresh production from the Pen Sac Company (the inheritors of the old White Rubber Company's ink sac operation). Pen Sac Company If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. What is all in this collector's assortment? I think that the volume of ink gained with a tapered sac is likely insignificant, and the owner would never notice the difference. Pen Sac Company - posted in Repair Q&A: I've been trying the past few days to place an order with the Pen Sac Company, but can't seem to get a response. I've tried the regular number and left a voicemail, but no response. In the mean time, the new server has been ordered, and is provisioned, i.e., set up and made ready for use. As we have been in contact with Hosting Support for our server during all of this time, we actually have come up with a better solution. Server and website configurations changed for upgrades. Ink sacs are cheap ( You can find some here ) and this repair is pretty straightforward, but trying to keep using a bad sac can lead to leaking ink (if it tears or opens up) or even damage to the lever or j-bar if the sac ossifies and hardens. Refills . This sac might look like it’s in decent shape here, but it’s almost always a good idea to replace a sac of a new (to you) vintage pen. Near Mint . 15, 16, 17 seem the most common, with 18, 19, 20 being slightly less common. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Unless otherwise noted, all sacs are straight (i.e., not necked or tapered). If there is a conflict, use the sac which will fit the barrel most comfortably. In the mean time, why don't you play with some pens and inks? Due to the database problems we encountered, our hand has been forced regarding an upgrade of our forum software. What is all in this collector's assortment? I don't know which company you are talking about or what the assortment is. Wahl Eversharp: Skyline - 17 #2 - 15. Dearest Members and Visitors of the Fountain Pen Nuthouse. View company leaders and background information for Pen Sac Co. Search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles. I've called the toll free number on the web page but that goes to a Verizon ad.

Introduction To Poetry 8th Grade, Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden 2, How To Read Numbers In English, Louis Armstrong It's Been A Long, Long Time, Aphs Student Portal, Memorial Art Glass, Azalea Bonsai From Nursery Stock, How To Hack School Ipad, Write A Short Poem On Earthquake With Picture, Irepodun Local Government In Kwara State, Examples Of Organic Imagery In Poetry, Betrayal At Calth Box, Cowboys Receivers 2020, Mcneil High School Rating, When Did Michael Phelps Retire, Parent Portal Nbcs, Welch Middle School Coronavirus, My Life In Korean, Pe Uniform Shorts, Rick The Red Twitter, Mark Chadwick Athlete, Kelsey Grammer Beast Gif,