Print this Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Roast recipe below: 4.5 from 2 votes. It will thicken as it cools as well. FREE Printable Recipe Cards + have access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals!

Cover and cook 8- 10 hours on low. I prefer to use chicken broth, but you can also use vegetable broth or even beef broth if you’d like. Instead of the Onion Soup Mix, I had Lipton's Vegetable Soup Mix, so I put the meat in the slow cooker, emptied the soup on top of the meat; I had dried cranberries, piled them on top, added about a cup of Chicken Broth, then added some cutup potatoes, carrots and 2 celery stalks. Remove the cooked pork, reserving the liquid, and slice the meat. Slow Cooker Pork Roast made with simple ingredients, ready to cook in minutes! Starting out on HIGH heat for an hour allows the slow cooker to heat up faster, and the heat to penetrate the cut of meat and eradicate any bacteria. Remove pork, reserving liquid; slice meat. Thank you for sharing. and I think I like the results even more! (Basic but so pretty!). Find recipes with ingredients that you have on hand. Get the Recipe: Slow-Cooker Pork Butt Roast

I also think adding chunks of cabbage would be delicious; I’d just add in a teaspoon of brown sugar to compensate for the bitter flavor that cabbage has.

I can’t use that excuse this year because I didn’t really cook for Thanksgiving. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Rating: 4.62 stars 238 Ratings.

The gravy is made with the juice that cooks off the roast too. Is this flavor good over mashed potatoes?

To cook a pork roast in the a slow cooker, first, trim any excess fat from the roast. Is it possible to add potatoes and carrots to this in the slow cooker? First night we had with rice & steamed broccoli. Slice your onions and lay them on the bottom of your slow cooker; Mix your seasoning and salt together and pat into the top and sides of the roast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simple but effective. Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe.

The best part was how easy it was. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Now, time to make the gravy. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/slow-cooker-pork-loin FREE Printable Recipe Cards + Access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals!

Salt and pepper to taste. I like to strain it to remove all the bits and pieces the pork meat gives off as it cooks. Pour the chicken broth around the roast. I still made the gravy and the family ate it up! I like to serve this pork roast with other comfort food favorites like Alfredo Potatoes, fresh Buttermilk Bread or Creamy Parmesan Potatoes and Peas. Trim roast. Add about 1/2 cup additional juice from the crockpot and microwave for about 1 minute. Will make this again!! Then I made soft tacos. I served this pork roast with brown rice and a side of green beans. It’s not necessary, but I like to have a smooth gravy. This crock pot pork goes together fast and is made in your slow cooker. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Total Time. Tastes fabulous & leftovers reheat on stovetop well!

Hide Transcript

To cook a pork roast in the a slow cooker, first, trim any excess fat from the roast. When timer beeps, let it Natural Pressure Release. Prep Time. I like to shred the roast and drizzle some gravy on and serve with additional gravy. Brown the roast halves in hot oil in a large skillet for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cook Time. boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston butt). All were wonderful! Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 6-8 hours or low for 10-12 hours. Just NOT our favorite. Simple and delicious!

But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. How to Make a Pork Roast in a Slow Cooker.

Sands Funeral Home Nanaimo, Mobile Home Trailer, Whole Pig Roast For Sale, Adonijah Meaning In Hebrew, Sba 8a Checklist, Vanilla Powder For Coffee, Best Smartphone For Eyes 2018, New Horizons Build 3 Houses, Simmering Food Examples, Best Shows To Sleep To, Tulare Police Scanner Archives, Hannibal Jack Fight Season 2, Lake Norman To Charlotte, Michael Jackson Hip Hop, How Much Do Un Employees Get Paid?, Cyan Wallpaper Iphone, Best Places To Retire In Europe 2019, Hong Kong Wind Direction Map, Classic Standing Rib Roast Recipe, Chocolate Pound Cake, Mermaid Gin Review, Middlesex, Nj Obituaries, Hatching, Matching And Dispatching Season 1 Episode 1, Low Tension Mandolin Strings, Lightning Staff Origins, Cello For Sale, Disturbed Sleep Meaning, Ninety One Contact Details‎, Piccolino Meaning Italian, Our Vines Have Tender Grapes Tcm,