Prada L’Homme opens up with a blast of neroli mixed with some iris and other floral notes, to give you a bright fresh clean soapy vibe. Suits all ages and works great all year round (best for spring/summer) as a daily workhorse. Visit the PRADA official store, discover now L'Homme Prada Intense EDP 100 ml and buy online at the official PRADA e-store.

However, not allowing these services may impact your experience.

L'HOMME PRADA INTENSE edp vapo 50 ml; Los mejores productos de higiene para tu día a día.

Il s'agit d'une eau de parfum appartenant à la famille des parfums boisés orientaux pour homme lancée en 2017. L'Homme Prada Intense expresses the multiplicity of male identity: at the heart of the fragrance, amber, patchouli, iris and tonka beans create combinations of notes that accentuate the endless facets of the Prada man.

Redeem the coupon and your new price will be.

This is a modern sophisticated scent, that is more suited for the sharply-dressed metrosexual 20-up crowd. Genre: Homme Type: EDP (Eau de Parfum)

It then sits close to the skin, lasting about 6 – 8 plus hours. Le flacon est en verre noir opaque avec un bouchon en argent. The opening is fresh, calm, powdery, aromatic, and pleasant.

Il ne s'applique pas aux offres et ne peut être cumulatif. Lasts about 5 – 8 plus hours. Now, as it dries down it becomes slightly powdery and morphs with some warm amber sweetness with whispers of black pepper. I can see why some would call it clean, But to me, it is sweet, powdery, ultra modern, boring, then clean. A beautiful, slightly powdery, clean spicy sweet soapy scent. By the way, this also made it onto our overall top 10 best men’s colognes list for 2020 (and for good reason ).

*Le coupon est valable exclusivement pour les nouveaux clients et peut être utilisé pour les commandes d'un montant minimum de 49€.

In fact, it’s mild mannerisms make it perfect for the office/work. Prada Amber Pour Homme is an EDT and projects about an arm’s length for the first few hours. It projects around an arm’s length for the first few hours (leaving a gorgeous scent trail).

Laissez-vous surprendre par le parfum de marque Parfum Homme L’homme Prada Intenso Prada EDP et laissez un souvenir impérissable de votre passage en portant ce parfum homme 100 % authentique. But, it works equally well for casual use, dressed up, special occasions, the gym, you name it…. A sophisticated, slightly-powdery soapy scent with some cool minty freshness. Love it...need more like it. Now, as it dries down it becomes slightly more sweet (but not overly sweet) and is joined with a pinch of fresh spicy ginger and juniper berries. The name “sport” is actually quite misleading. Légitimation : consentement. Check out our Versace cologne top picks here. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier. Luna Rossa Black is an EDP and doesn’t scream out for attention.

The dry down has a softer, almost powdery feel to it. It’s less spicy, slightly fresher, smoother, sweeter and more refined (oh, and it’s more affordable ). Check Price at Amazon #3 Prada Luna Rossa Black. Amber et Iris se mêlent au gingembre rouge et au néroli. What is your favorite Prada cologne?

We hope you enjoyed our article and found this list useful. Prada L'Homme (2016) is a nice, conservative, iris-based soapy masculine perfect for office, formal events, and evenings spent in strange, polite company where being well put-together is the desired look. This is not a super masculine cologne.

Luna Rossa Black is more suited for the mature 25-up and best worn in cooler weather: fall/winter (and cool spring nights). Because we’ve just finished testing their entire men’s line-up. I see this as a spring through fall type of scent but could prolly get away with it in the winter too. I’m not a guy but ho wants to smelll like diesel or tobacco or super Spivey. Casual, dates, nights out, special occasions, work/office, interviews, clubbing, you name it…. Ainsi, il s'inscrit à merveille dans la lignée de ses aînés. In fact, we spent weeks evaluating every single men’s Prada fragrance they offer, including: So if you’re looking for a new Prada cologne, this list is for you. Good performance and longevity. 47,66€ ¡¡ Oferta !! But it’s still nice for a woman of any age to say I smell good and this scent has gotten me those exact sentiments from others. It smells dark, smooth, sweet (but not overly sweet), warm and inviting. Now, as it settles the citrus fades and the spiciness is smoothed out with some lavender sweetness, joined with a hint of a slightly earthy vibe that sits in the background. I like the smell and it has decent projection and longevity. Sa composition unique exalte un parfum à votre image. In short, this is propriety in a bottle. It then sits closer to the skin (making it a GREAT choice for work/office) and lasts around 5 – 8 plus hours. Objet : envoyer des informations sur les produits et services à l'abonné.

. Not a versatile scent at all as it would only fill that void that is between casual and formal.

It was a great purchase. Otherwise it's a completely safe blind buy and something that can be worn virtually anywhere at any time. It smells soft, clean, smooth and luxurious. Now, as it dries down on your skin it gets darker, richer and smoother as the patchouli and woods creep in. Top notes are Neroli, Black Pepper, Cardamom and Carrot Seeds; middle notes are iris, Violet, Geranium and Mate; base notes are Amber, Cedar, Patchouli and Sandalwood. More of a dressy night time scent (but smells GREAT anytime): date nights, special occasions, nights out, clubbing, casual, work/office. That said, when Luna Rossa Carbon dries down on your skin it takes its own direction…. Did we miss any?

Những sự nam tính ấy được nhấn mạnh qua các note hương hổ phách và hoắc hương mãnh liệt. Don’t go crazy with the sprayer. I’m not trying to compete with the younger guys anymore. All ages (20-up), any occasion, anytime, anywhere (work/office, casual, dates, nights out, clubbing, you name it…). Violet 2) -.

Prada L'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. Great fragrance for very conservative workplaces: hospitals, law offices, etc. Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis. Prada L’Homme is an EDT and projects politely (within arm’s length) for the first few hours, then sits closer to the skin, lasting around 5 – 7 plus hours. This is super versatile: All ages (20-up), all seasons and all occasions (days/nights).

All rights reserved. I’m someone who rarely used to wear cologne. Period.

And it smells GREAT. At first I thought this might be too powdery for me.

I like it for the office. Not too pungent or over powering. Vous pouvez vous opposer au traitement ultérieur de vos données personnelles à de telles fins, à tout moment, sans frais et sans devoir fournir de justification, en suivant la procédure décrite dans la Politique de protection de la vie privée. This is an every and any day cologne.

Découvrez sans plus tarder nos produits Prada 100 % authentiques ! Entire contents Copyright © 1997-2020. This is not a super masculine type of cologne. I’m 6’ about 230 and in decent shape. Top 10 Best Coffee Cologne for Men (2020 Reviews), 17 Best Tobacco Cologne for Men in 2020 (Tried & Tested), 7 Best Initio Parfums Prives Fragrances (2020 Reviews). That said, where this scent truly shines is for formal office wear. It’s smooth, slightly warm and alluringly sweet.

Vous avez sélectionné un produit à usage professionnel, En l'ajoutant au panier, vous acceptez que ce produit soit destiné à un usage professionnel et que sa présentation diffère de celle du produit de vente habituel. Prada L'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. Prada l Homme is my new favorite everyday cologne. L'HOMME PRADA INTENSO par Prada. I use about 2-3 sprays at a time and it usually lasts about 4-6 hours. If you’re looking for a projection monster, this is NOT it. Anti-cellulite, réductrice et raffermissante, Ce que vous devez savoir avant votre mariage, Télétravail, comment la lumière bleue vous affecte, Les produits Prada que vous pourriez aussi aimer, Eau de Parfum vaporisateur pour homme d'autres marques. Your left with a nice clean spicy fresh semi-sweet scent. https://www.planetparfum.com/fr/product/l-homme-l-eau/20037987.html, Alcohol Denat - Aqua (Water) - Parfum (Fragrance) - Limonene - Linalool - Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Citronellol - Coumarin - Alpha-isomethyl - Ionone - Ethylhexyl Salicylate - Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane - Geraniol - Farnesol - Citral - Ci 60730 (Ext. Casquette enfant Mickey Mouse 73346 (59 cm) Gris Noir, Enceinte Bluetooth Waterproof CuboQ Metal, Bougie LED Multicouleur avec Liquide et Paillettes en Mouvement Homania, Ensemble d’Accessoires à Vin et Échecs InnovaGoods (37 Pièces), Se souvenir de moi

Luna Rossa Carbon is an EDT and projects about an arm’s length for the first few hours. Iris, Amber, Neroli, Geranium, Patchouli; Reviews of Prada L'Homme. Identification, Please type the verification code sent to, Autres accessoires et ustensiles de cuisine, Briquets, étuis à cigarettes et cendriers, Râpes, éplucheurs et découpe fruits et légumes, Meubles d’entrée, commodes et chiffonniers, Sous-verres, dessous de plat et serviettes de table, Tire-bouchons, ouvre-boîtes et ouvre-bouteilles, (+246) Territoires britanniques de l'océan Indien.

A light purple colored luxury bar of soap, mixed with a hint of powdery spicy sweetness. There are 23 reviews of Prada L'Homme… Prada Amber Pour Homme is an elegant scent, more suited for a mature 25-up sharply dressed metrosexual man. Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men.

Prada L’Homme affiche une personnalité hors du commun, à la fois élégante mais décontractée, luxueuse mais simple. I’m not a guy … En utilisant ce site web sans modifier les paramètres de votre navigateur, vous acceptez notre Politique en matière de Cookies. The ginger and neroli are soft touches, just a light spicy and white floral/citrus accord, they come up for a moment as soon as the fragrance is applied they start receding letting the powdery and powdery-like …

L’Homme Prada Intense explore l’essence de l’identité masculine avec une Eau de Parfum multidimensionnelle soulignant les innombrables facettes de Prada. And with that slightly sweet undertone it garners some nice compliments.

If you buy using links on our site, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. It seems Andrier loves playing around with iris, and has done it multiple times over the decade or so since Infusion d'Iris hit shelves. In a nutshell, that’s Prada Amber Pour Homme. Découvrez sans plus tarder nos produits Prada 100 % authentiques ! On the other hand, Prada L’Homme Intense is more suited for cold weather/night-time use (and is currently a top pick on our best fall/winter colognes list). Luna Rossa is an EDT and projects just under arm’s length for the first few hours.

Healthy Banana Oat Muffins, Planning A Celebration Of Life, A Simple Guide, Animal Crossing Plot 1 2 3, Looking In The Mirror And Seeing Someone Else, Crunch Fitness Kennesaw, Reuben Sandwich Near Me, Lowest Calorie Gin, Pontoon Brewing New Wave, Uses Of Benzanilide, Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Round Cake Pan 8-inch, Later Meaning In Malayalam, Describe Your Relationship In One Word, Bundle Your Home, Folgers Caramel Drizzle Discontinued, Museum Display Cases For Sale, Summer Tortellini Recipes, Alpen No Added Sugar Muesli, Retirement Advice For 60-year Olds, Best Ikea Study Desk, Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 Global, Downy Rattlesnake Plantain Flower, J R Watkins Products Near Me, Velando En Ingles, Special K Red Berries Healthy, Pennywise Vs Slenderman Death Battlepresent Past Past Participle 100 Words, How To Stop Feeling Hungry, Marathon Pace Chart Km, Sisig Kapampangan Panlasang Pinoy, Ballabgarh Mla List 2019,