Simply not selling these items, for a short amount of time, makes you a prudent business person, who accepts that you can't service the whole of the world. Name Email Required. We are trying to help, not to hurt. Details. Keep up the good work. Enhanced with four nourishing... Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes, 75 Count, scent and packaging might differ. Shipping & Returns . About this item. Dry Socket Paste for Alveolitis Treatment and Instant Pain Relie, Contains Eugenol, Balzam Peru, Guaiacol and Chlorobutanol, 1oz./30ml Jar. It's good to know there are people like you out there running a conscientious business. Shop all Lysol. If I knew you were considering charging $300 for 12 Lysols, I definitely would have not ordered the masks that I just ordered yesterday from you. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist. We ship within 1-2 business days. © 2020, All rights reserverd, Brooklyn Textiles LLC, George Popescu Please reach out to us at info@brooklyn-equipment.com or by phone at (347) 474-9300 if you need an update on status of an order shipment. Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. ), Returns (defective products are reimbursed 100%, ), Products lost in shipping / never arrived (we replace those at our full expense), Fraud (fraudulent credit card transactions, etc), Customer support (we offer chat, phone and email support from Brooklyn NY)".

All items on our website that are not marked "out-of-stock" ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse in Brooklyn NY. I have not received them yet. The estimated transit time once shipped is calculated at checkout based on distance of your shipping location from our warehouse in Brooklyn, NY. **EPA Link I can use yours on kitchen counter tops right? Contains no CFCs. Also, Clorox w/Bleach spray can be found at Dollar General and Target at "normal" prices.

Can (Sultan), Genie VPS Impression Material, Heavy Body, Standard Set, 60pk Bulk, Genie VPS Impression Material, Light Body, Standard Set, 60pk Bulk, Genie VPS Impression Material, Regular Body, Standard Set, 60pk Bulk, Dry Socket Paste 1 oz Jar #10404 (Sultan), PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel 8oz Pump Table Top Round Bottle, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes, 75 Count, Scent and Packaging Might Differ. As you can see I can't sleep tonight because I have a question: "Should we list very expensive Lysol or Clorox products or not? When we can occasionally find these wipes at target stores they are the " normal" price. I have Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia and I haven’t seen those items being sold anywhere. You can reduce your inventory on the lysol wipes and it will say "sold out" but people may not care if they see your wipes are available. Description Will Work Out For! If you are buying it off ebay for resale that might not make sense. | Announcements Lysol and Clorox products are impossible to find right now. We are going to provide a discount code. These products at these prices might erode our image and customer trust. Keeping 3 to 4 people employed is an amazing accomplishment. The shipping transit time you see at checkout refers to the number of days in transit once your order ships, not the number of days from the time you place your order until it delivers to you. We take your shipments seriously, here's a recent testimonial: Contiguous USA Shipping Only & No International Shipping. Once shipped, transit time ranges from 1-5 business days depending on shipping location within the US. Also I imagine you guys are competing against yourselves selling lysol wipes versus your own brand.Why not sell lysol wipes to drive traffic to your site. I think you'll get plenty of people who will understand.Sorry for the long email. All Infection Control & Surface Disinfectant, All Infection Control - Clinical Products, Gates Glidden, Peeso Reamers & Paste Fillers, Ultrasonic Scalers, Air Polishers & Accessories, Handpiece Lubricants, Cleaners & Accessories, All Infection Control & Personal Products, All Infection Control & Clinical Products, Ultrasonic & Enzymatic Cleaning Solutions, Gypsums-Stone, Plaster & Investment Materials, All Patient Comfort & Protection Products, Lysol Professional Disinfectant Spray Crisp Linen Scent 19 oz. SKU: 74828. Does the customer who buys Lysol also buy higher margin products? Comments Required. We buy them for ridiculous amounts. With your help, we can keep local people employed and continue to provide products for all. If you are happy with your order, we humbly ask that you share about our little Brooklyn company with your friends and family. ", "Customers might need them but if you're getting backlash wait until the costs come back down, not worth the drama, in my opinion. Looking for something else? So we made a survey.My promise:If the survey votes NO, these products are going away, forever.If the survey votes YES, we continue to try to improve on prices and do the best we can to keep these products available at the best possible price.Help me decide, please.The argumentsThe defense. With your help, we can keep local people employed and continue to provide products for all. If you place two separate orders and are charged for shipping for both orders, there is no savings if we were to pack both orders in the same box, as the total weight of all items ordered is the same. I thought it was worth suggesting in case you hadn't considered it! And here are a few (anonymized) comments we received in the "other" category of our survey by email directly : "Hi George,My mom Sheryl is immune compromised and I can't thank you enough for making lysol spray and your handwipes available for purchase. Our platform always sends an email. Thank You!I personally do not have any problem with you selling them at those prices. A green circle with a white checkmark in the center. Should we be listing these exorbitantly priced products or not? Found Lysol spray at Dollar General too, but intermittently. I'm very grateful you had the lysol disinfectant spray and we bought your handwipes and regular disinfecting wipes. Using paypal checkout helps validate your shipping address as they give us seller protection beyond the credit card merchants, so we are currently only accepting paypal checkout on this item.

Chinese 5 Spice Fried Rice, 2017 Topps Series 2, Prater Vienna History, King Kabab Kanawha City Wv, Semiconservative Model Of Dna Replication Was First Demonstrated By, Asu School Of Life Sciences, Door Of No Return Ghana Tour, Blades Residence Morphosis, Strega Waterfront Menu, Get Together Song, Canvas Art Store Dubai Mall, Guinness Mini Keg, Uk Social Security Pension, Cyberpunk 2020 Online, Dry Gustie History Relic, Portal Frame Design Handbook, Old Person Clothes, Un Post Adjustment New Yorkwifi 6 Mesh, How To Figure Out What To Cook For Dinner, Abnormal In A Sentence, Assassin's Creed Origins - Gold Edition Pc, Bihar Map 3d, Best Gin For Gin And Tonic, 2nd Wave Feminism, Isopropyl Alcohol In Food, John Knox Pulpit Dollar, Harvey Surname Meaning, Solubility Of Vegetable Oil In Water,