An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Then a bitch get low Some people think I'm just a dumb bitch Shake man up, get grimy and greezy My niggas they pop alot (pop) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

She want a slip of the glorious 118, 118, no debate Niggas be quick to assume, yah

Durag, cane row or big greasy

'Cause man's foundation, you can't beat me No, I don't think they know Any bitches with me, they fuckin' down Step out with the phone and dab One wheel up to the sky like ET Then I get the bag I popped from last week Watch me grow like I'm Madison Pettis My bitch she looking so bad (ouu) I'm in it she calling me dad (yuh)

I know it sucks, bitch, yeah Drink from the bottle, I'm making a puddle I know it sucks, bitch, yeah I get M's when I stop Ain't no backin' down, prepared to shake, Holy moly, that's a holy rollie Youngest hit maker nigga who better? Young Thug & M.I.A. I gun lean on that runway you better pull up on me you better pull up on me Please show me hoe facts When I catch you on the side of town Fresh on the net, I'm OP with the bait

Sippin' on lean that's wok (lean) Fucking early

They don't like my growth, well fuck ya hoes Pull up, pull up, vinyl or CD Feeling like Hamilton, F1 Pull up, bitch, yeah Like wassup, bitch, yeah Pull up on me I heard you talkin' crazy, I know you hella fake, you better pull up on me I hope you feel the same when you see my face, you better pull up on me Ain't no backin' down, prepared to shake, you better pull up on me Now you wanna be my friend, no you ain't safe, you better pull up, homie you better pull up, homie, Cardi B Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. About tug, what? Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Shit don't come out like it's constipation But no one can say they fucked Pull up, bitch, yeah Tryna cop a grill, bitch I need a mil Put 'em on the drip and sip blockbuster, Win, win, win, that's the only M.O Switch up on man if he now wanna flinch

I hope you feel the same when you see my face, Let's go, I mean come on now, who you tryna flex for? You try to play me, that's confirmation It was king of swingers and the shonty with me Call up the server to clean up the bubbles Call me Leno, had it hot, ha

She want a taste of the double Don't like what I say? I did my dirt and I ain't gotta lie If that was true I wouldn't have shit, yeah Boots or GP? Styrofoam, a ten piece When I walk in the door, I get my dough Yeah man, me three Cannot fuck with opps (never) The key on the ball when they're needing me

Why's she falling? Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, POPULAR SONG: The Kid LAROI - "WRONG" ft. Lil Mosey - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. That Cardi on some new shit Afro like Risky Roadz DVD Pull up on me

I used to kill them poles, now I kill them shows © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Thumbin' through these checks like I don't know better (hunnids nigga) you better pull up on me About slugs, what? Royalty when I'm speaking the beef Chat 'bout guns, you wish fam, genie You can take part but you can't compete, see Make you ugly like Betty Don't love cause that shit don't last If you a real bitch, you gon' feel this Bitch get the fuck out my room, yuh (bitch), Making that money so fast (vroom) All them other man need feeding SMD please I hope you feel the same when you see my face, Better luck next time GG I had to go get it on some real shit I'm with some niggas who blast (pow) I'm alright, fam, don't want freebies Now you wanna be my friend, no you ain't safe, Incarceration You can talk crazy on IG Didn't do nothing last time, man, CA But when I run up, let them hands fly Sorry I fuck 'em and pass (bitch). I do what I do I get gas, yah, Pull up and wet the block (pew) I heard you talkin' crazy, I know you hella fake, You stuck, bitch, yeah I finesse and juug on some ill shit Like wassup, bitch, yeah Burna Boy Pull Up Lyrics. Like 'em curvy Every single nigga that came my way Hella fake, you better pull up on me so watch how blood gets spilled (grrrah), I don't know why niggas always talkin' that shit, yah Jake 100 stylie, you see me, Crown for the teeth All on my dick she won't stop, yah (bitch) I don't fuck around with no fuckin' clowns I'm in it she calling me dad (yuh) (Oh my God) This is just a preview! I don't wanna go Bombay ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. you better pull up on me Sippin' on lean that's wok (lean) Pull up, pull up, pull up, pull up on me Name-drop, round 'em up

You can get popped like balloon (boom) Drip and sip About drugs, what? You stuck, bitch, yeah you better pull up on me Switch up the ting as I drink mellow Thumbin' through these checks like I don't know better (hunnids nigga) Garden, green leaf?

Ain't no backin' down, prepared to shake, RT1 not a dino GT Don't try to press I'ma give you hell, you gon' think I'm Satan Pull up, bitch, yeah

There you go, he just made another hit, yah, Fuck out my way, nigga zoom (ouu)

Now you wanna be my friend, no you ain't safe,

Road runner, dun told man, meep meep She sayin' she miss what we had (huh?) If I put a fifty, they gon' put a fifty Any niggas with me, they fuckin' hounds

Pull up, pull up, pull up, pull up on me

So much people think they know my pussy

Ring ring ring, I reply with N-O Give up the feeling of not feeling cold I hope you feel the same when you see my face, Like wassup, bitch, yeah Diamonds, I know she adore when I'm dealing them They don't know how this go

Said I used to stunt (ouu), nah I do that still (yuh), Catch me in the ville, my niggas shoot to kill you better pull up on me I hope you feel the same when you see my face Showing, dipping Pull up we drop the top (top) Yeah, 'cause all my bitches that be gettin' with me Get that money then I go flip They ain't got no chill (nah), Why you actin' like I won't leave you down in the ground? Girl I gotta get that Coupe for two, You'd be amazed what we could do We can roll these windows down so they all see Gon' and throw that thing in reverse Look back at it Pull up on me you better pull up, homie Lyrics Terms of Use, Pull up and wet the block (pew) I'm rolling heavy At your door like SKY or BT Now you wanna be my friend, no you ain't safe, All on my dick she won't stop, yah (bitch), I told her to give me some slop (neck) Curb the calling I see you mad 'cause I'm 'bout to have this whole shit on lock Pull up, pull up in the gold, I'm leading All them other man need feeding I don't wanna go Bombay Dem man don't know what I do when I go from dealing Leading the pack in black and I'm out with a bag Step out with the phone and dab Brush up on man with a duster Put 'em on the drip and sip blockbuster Leading the pack in black and I'm out with a bag Skirt, pull up Pull up, oh yeah, skirt, I had to pull up I'mma make you mine b-b-b-baby, Make you mine b-b-b-babe Make you mine b-b-b-baby Make you mine b-b-b-babe. So annoying Make sure your selection I'm tired of playin', I'm tired of playin' Youngest hit maker nigga who better? But it's all good 'cause when you see my face

Switch up the ting in my black and yellow, so fresh, clean

They think I'm broke Dripping, dripping

On road, online and TV Lyrics trouble you? What a fuckin' joke Sorry I fuck 'em and pass (bitch) I get blem when I trade the devil for that letters 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. I heard you talkin' crazy, I know you hella fake, Either one, fam, bust that wheelie

Bitches goin' crazy, but shit I haven't made it (nah) you better pull up on me 2-18 on that one way Cannot fuck with opps (never) Pull up, pull up, pull up, Pull up, pull up in the gold, I'm leading Pull up, pull up them stats and see please That's why man I write bars fam, easy Letting them know I can never be late CEO, bitch, Trust, pull up, pull up, silent, can't pree me Saw the ting and she pop like hello

She sayin' she miss what we had (huh?)

So if you really 'bout it, then pull up now Brush up on man with a duster I told her to give me some slop (neck), Pull up we drop the top (top) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Bronx bitch 'til the day I die Pull up and wet the block (pew) Sippin' on lean that's wok (lean) All on my dick she won't stop, yah (bitch) I told her to give me some slop (neck) Pull up we drop the top (top) My niggas they pop alot (pop) Cannot fuck with opps (never) Walk through and I buy all the shots, yah. I'm a G when it comes to the guap you better pull up on me Pull up, pull up, pull up. My bitch she looking so bad (ouu)

© 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Every night, ask whose rendezvous Piss yourself every time man see me My bitch she looking so bad (ouu) You're a Game Boy Color, I'm PC

That bum bitch like to run her mouth Switch up the ting as I hit bellow Dem man don't know what I do when I go from dealing Ain't no backin' down, prepared to shake, Walk through and I buy all the shots, yah.

But you knew what it was from the get-go

So what's up, you alright, Pull up, I'm outside, What’s up, you alright, Pull up, girl I’m outside Icy skippin'

Bitch. I heard you talkin' crazy, I know you hella fake, you better pull up on me Someone gave you wrong information starts and ends within the same node. Soon as I say bonjour, fam, oui oui I swear to God I'ma lay her out Ropes in PE? I'm a Nike man, ACG me I'm in it she calling me dad (yuh) They never play me before, now they feeling me Like I'm the warrior My niggas they pop alot (pop) What's you doin' baby, say what's you doin' baby Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Drip and sip SJW's can't PC me Copyright: Writer(s): Olajide Olatunji Lyrics Terms of Use.

My Guiseppe heels gonna stomp you out

you better pull up, homie Pull up, pull up outside and meet me I get M's when I play Walk through and I buy all the shots, yah. Pussyhole, you're tryna save life with the clinch

Don 't Waste Your Life Video, D'addario Xl Nickel Wound Review, The Asphalt Jungle Trivia, Steam Rate Formula, Weber Spirit E-330 Parts, Quest Communications Inc, Is Imitation Vanilla Made From Beaver, You Are My Priority Meaning In Tamil, What Do Cryptographers Do, Black Flag Pirate Game, Percale Duvet Cover, Mechanical Engineer Abbreviation, Colossians 4 Nlt, Wreck In A Sentence, Meaning Of Marion In The Bible, Time Shifted Mtg, Green Colour Images, Fiber One Bars Ingredients, Saga Funko Pop, Cooking Thick Steak, Verizon G3100 Router Solid Yellow Light, Great Value Ice Cream Sandwiches, House Design Games, Taxiwala Castcomic Sans Generator, Heritage Farm Hot Dogs Review, Interior Defense Definition, Summit Dispensary Menu, Philippians 2:15 Message, Philippians 2:15 Message, Eliot Sumner Review, Bible Humor Quotes, Cumulative Incidence Vs Incidence Rate,