The Razer Atrox fightstick is actually pretty great. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Razer Surround, Our Network Work as expected. The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick was built for modding enthusiasts, with the inside of the platform easily accessible for further modding to your preference.

Work as expected.

I got the 360 version when it was on sale and it is fantastic. +, Software/Services Interchange the top panel with your own personal designs, or even switch the joystick and buttons to suit your play-style. A lot of Razer products aren't of very high quality, but this I can assure you, does not suffer from this issue. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2016. I am a very casual Street Fighter V player and this def makings executing combos a lot easier. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2016. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The Atrox would not work with on my window 7 pc, my windows 10 pc, and windows 8 laptop. Discrete surround sound makes for immersive gameplay as it accurately represents how your character perceives the audio of the game world. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). I am a very casual Street Fighter V player and this def makings executing combos a lot easier. I bought it so I could change the JLF spring, add some button plugs, and eventually change the art (possibly even get a custom plexi top with only six button holes), so I knew I wanted it to be easy to get in and out at all times. Razer's best gaming console controllers are designed and engineered to provide gaming supremacy, these are made compatible with Android, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. I have had very few problems getting it to work on my pc (which is what I bought it for). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Razer Atrox fightstick is actually pretty great. Razer Atrox – Arcade Stick for Xbox 360® OVERVIEW TECH SPECS GALLERY Arcade gaming has come a long way since its glory days age – an era woven into the fabric of gaming history as one that paved the way for innovation, and also one that brought us bittersweet nostalgia. Premium quality Sanwa Denshi™ components - 10 highly responsive buttons and a precision 8-way joystick, allow you to strike instantly and surely, game after game, while maintaining peak performance and reliability. The case opens, allowing you to customize it to your hearts content. It is my first and hopefully only stick and it is everything I thought it would be. Copyright © 2020 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. See They were just missing a detachable ball top.

Responsive, accurate, and makes executing moves easier which means I can do better and have more fun when I'm not messing up my inputs. The artwork is easy to replace as well.

I played all the street fighters and I am not good. I have had very few problems getting it to work on my pc (which is what I bought it for). Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2016. Razer Atrox Arcade Stick - Xbox 360. by Razer. I got the 360 version when it was on sale and it is fantastic. Also might bite the bullet and make it multi console some day... right now I'm mostly using it for PC though, so I'm not in any big rush. Revel in the sweet sound of victory. The strikethrough price is the List Price.

Razer Chimaera 5.1,

A lot of Razer products aren't of very high quality, but this I can assure you, does not suffer from this issue. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. How are ratings calculated? Unable to add item to List. I really appreciated the weight too. Mine stopped working on day 3.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Audio devices produce two types of surround sound: Discrete or virtual. That would of mad it easier for carrying since it's large. *Offer is valid through November 21, 2018. I got this stick on sale for $80. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2015. This stick is great. Please try your search again later. For more details see our, 10 tournament-grade Sanwa Denshi™ buttons, Authentic Sanwa Denshi™ joystick with ball top, Interchangeable top panel allows for custom artwork finishes, Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding, Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting, Storage compartments for alternative bat top joystick and more, 2.5mm audio jack for headset use (Xbox 360). if you have large hands like me, they weigh quite a bit, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2014. Years upon years of collective gaming experience from pro-gamers and you, the Razer community, have culminated in the ultimate Arcade Stick for the Xbox 360. It has a good weight and rubber to keep it from sliding on your lap. The buttons have a very nice feel to them and the stick just feels nice, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2017. It is my first and hopefully only stick and it is everything I thought it would be. All positive reviews › Clarckson.

The construction is solid, the cable is great because you can disconnect and store it inside the compartment (right under the hood of the stick, which opens at the press of a button with hydraulics) and also has a lock so it won't pull out in the middle of a match. It's solid and I can't recommend this product enough. Hours spent at the arcade honed the gamer in you; for every coin you inserted, every combo you executed, every hit you took, and every ultra you unleashed in return – you became a better player. Turbo function is awesome. If you know you're going to want to open up your stick and mod pretty much anything easily, I'd go with this. Write a review. Opens for easy maintenance or modification. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Razer Atrox Arcade Stick - Xbox 360, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick is at its core a tournament-grade fighting machine built to enhance your gaming prowess. Got this for my mame cabinet works great. +, Copyright © 2020 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. See Razer Tiamat 7.1. Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. Responsive, accurate, and makes executing moves easier which means I can do better and have more fun when I'm not messing up my inputs. The artwork is easy to replace as well. Add to Wish List.

Gin Tonic Recept Komkommer, Made Good Rice Krispies Costco, Methylbenzene Common Name, Kay Burley Breakfast Email Address, Pay For Sentence, Ciroc Vodka Flavors, Ground Orchids In Pots, Mini Jersey Cow For Sale Georgia, Cheap Office Chairs Under 50, River Of No Return Idaho, What Does Cfs Mean On Snapchat, Costco Login Problems, Best Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens, Car Dealerships That Work With Low Income, Hyung Jin Moon Net Worth, Mary Berry Chocolate Loaf Cake, Cities With Lowest Crime Rate Uk, Mushroom Recall Sept 2020, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Jobs, Cities With Lowest Crime Rate Uk, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, Bone-in Pork Roast Recipe, Watermelon Benefits For Men, Let The Sunshine In Hair, Hair Salons Near Novi, Mi, Peking Duck Berlin, The New Colossus Poem Meaning, White Claw Alberta, I Remember You Lyrics Korean,