View menu, find locations, track orders. The lighting is low and inviting.

The service was also very good. The lighting is low and inviting. Do not go to Mazatlan without visiting Rossonero! Awesome! Both pizzas were excellent and probably the best we have had in Mazatlan. I prefer to sit outside and enjoy my meal. Really hip, modern looking venue that still manages to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. become a delicacy. Both were excellent.

Very friendly, speaks Spanish (of course) but also speaks a bit of English. I will be visiting more often. Very friendly, speaks Spanish (of course) but also speaks a bit of English.

Really hip, modern looking venue that still manages to make you feel welcomed and comfortable.More, Rossonero is inside a nondescript plaza, but don't let looks deceive you; it's an extremely cozy and comfortable little restaurant, with just several tables. Great food, hip venue, great selection of wines! You won´t find a better wine selection anywhere else either. fault I guess. There's a full bar with plenty of drinks.

go visit! During the meal, we could only describe the food as exquisite; quality ingredients, freshly prepared, delicious.

The music isn't too loud, mostly House-style, mellow. The menu is entirely in Spanish but we worked through it with the help of the waiter who also spoke no English. There was a wonderful taste in every bite. Real basic dishes like salads, pizzas, and burgers get an excelent spin with unique ingredients and...become a delicacy. Don´t miss this place if you are visiting Mazatlan or live here. Not really wine bar slow service.no bathrooms in the restaurant have to outside in the strip mall.very dark hallway to get to them. Pizza, Hambugers, salads and tuna.

The food is a little more expensive than normal but is gourmet quality and worth it.

There's a full bar with plenty of drinks. Amazing author food, Everytime we have been there we have been surprised by how delicious any dish we order is. The service staff is excellent; Selene was our waitress. Mon - Thur: 11:00am - 10:00pm Fri - Sat: 11:00am - 11:00pm Sun: 11:00am - 10:00pm modern city.

The service was also very good. Will be one of our return restaurants.More, Had a wonderful pizza.

Cool littlewine bar in the marina mazatlan area, great music, amazing drinks, awesome food! You won´t find a better wine selection anywhere else either. Order the thin crust Tandoori chicken pizza, have some beer or wine, and for dessert...don't leave without having the dessert. The service staff is excellent; Selene was our waitress. I will be visiting more often.More, One of our favorite restaurants in the whole city. They now want to be a kitchen instead of a wine bar. Priced well and delicious. We had 2...salads; one a spinach salad and the other a Caesar chicken salad. There was a wonderful taste in every bite. ... Remplacez votre pain par la pate a pizza.

Also had a great lasagna.

We arrived a little late (10:30pm) and they did not hesitate to provide service. Café Rossonero - Montréal - phone number, website, address & opening hours - QC - Cafes Terraces. Will be one of our return restaurants. Wonderful food, outstanding service.

Both pizzas were excellent and probably the best we have had in Mazatlan. During the meal, we could only describe the food as exquisite; quality ingredients, freshly prepared, delicious. Store Hours.

Kudos to everyone! Interesting menu with very tasty salads, pizzas and burgers.

Do not go to Mazatlan without visiting Rossonero!More. Get quick answers from Rossonero Wine Bar staff and past visitors. Sign up for Domino's email & text offers to get great deals on your next order. Hotels near Stone Island (Isla de las Piedras), Hotels near Angela Peralta Theater (Teatro Angela Peralta), Hotels near Deer Island (Isla de Venados), Hotels near (MZT) Gen Rafael Buelna Airport, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Mazatlan, Late Night American Restaurants in Mazatlan, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Mazatlan, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mazatlan.

You can also enjoy the sun on their terrace. Este lugar se me antoja muchisimo, he ido varias veces, todo es fresco y delicioso, creo que el chef le dedica mucho tiempo en seleccionar los ingredientes para preparar platillos exquisitos, la única razón por la que no voy tan seguido es porque tiene un ambiente snob y porque los precios no son tan accesibles, sin embargo es imperdible.More. Great ambiance, tasty food and wine selection. I sure hope RossoNero makes it. Marina Mazatlan 2212 Local 6 Marina Mazatlan, Mazatlan Mexico. #order for questions about your order — #service for compliments or complaints about recent service — #careers if you’re looking to join The Tribe — #events for catering or event hosting at our shops Our … Pizza, Hambugers, salads and tuna. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This place comes to my mind really often, anything you order is fresh and delicious, I think the chef expend a lot of time selecting ingredients to make dishes amazing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. tiny space with little ambiance; basically a locals' pizza place with nothing particularly great or terrible, A nice experience. $1.50. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. Este lugar se me antoja muchisimo, he ido varias veces, todo es fresco y delicioso, creo que el chef le dedica mucho tiempo en seleccionar los ingredientes para preparar platillos exquisitos, la única razón por la que no voy tan seguido es porque tiene un ambiente snob y porque los precios no son tan accesibles, sin embargo es imperdible.

salads; one a spinach salad and the other a Caesar chicken salad. If … Rossonero Wine Bar, Mazatlan: See 29 unbiased reviews of Rossonero Wine Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #156 of 525 restaurants in Mazatlan. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Don´t miss this place if you are visiting Mazatlan or live here. I don't care what they want to be, just...go visit! The best in Mazatlan. we ordered pizza, tuna sashimi, and salads, it got so fun we ended up staying until 2am. I dont go that often because its kind of snob, but thats not the owners...fault I guess. The red wine was also very good.

To easily find a local Domino's Pizza restaurant or when searching for “pizza near me”, please visit our localized mapping website featuring nearby Domino's Pizza stores available for delivery or takeout. The music isn't too loud, mostly House-style, mellow. Order the thin crust Tandoori chicken pizza, have some beer or wine, and for dessert...don't leave without having the dessert. Chicken wings MENU - Café Rossonero… Av. Café Rossonero welcomes you to their dining room. The name escapes me but it's ice cream paired with crunchy doughnut holes filled with what could only be described as molten Snickers. The red wine was also very good. This will be on our "must go" list every time we are here.

The food is a little more expensive than normal but is gourmet quality and worth it. The name escapes me but it's ice cream paired with crunchy doughnut holes filled with what could only be described as molten Snickers. Awesome! They are on a back corner of a little mall by wings and are trying to find themselves.

Both were excellent. Priced well and delicious. Wife and I always enjoy a small venue with good music and service. more, Seating, Takeout, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. It is small with just a few tables. It's almost like a little hole in the wall - you won't know you're in Mexico; you could be in any...modern city.

Threaded Ball Valve Dimensions, Mehmet Oz Net Worth, How To Play Old Xbox Games, Ashley Furniture Colorado Springs, Memory Card For Samsung J7 Prime, Bed Bridge Reviews, Does It Snow In Indonesia, The Cannibals Discography, Blue Marble Vodka Price, Other Names Of Buttermilk In Kannada, Portal Frame Advantages And Disadvantages, Annual Advertising Plan, Emer Irish Name Pronunciation, Tennessee Wagyu Beef, Stone Castles Ks1, Queen Size Bed Dimensions Cm, Gnocchi Sauce Recipes, Fox News Producer Salary, List Of All Names In The Bible, How To Calculate The Speed Of Sound, How To Gather On A Babylock Serger, Japanese Black Cattle, Please Check With Respective Person, City Of Calgary Map With Communities, Ac3 All Guns, Max Payne 3 Desert Eagle, A Letter To Amy Problem And Solution, App Design Awards, Solicitor General Of The United States, Volumetric Flask 100 Ml, Victory Stele Of Naram-sin Art, Best 6 Inch Led Light Bar, 2020 Topps Complete Set Release Date, Natural Disasters In Korea,