Tmobile could not use phone so I had to use sprint. The camera with it's very fast f1.7 aperture lens with a large pixel sensor, allow for some very impressive low light photos., , Cons: The audio quality for from the headphone jack is very bad and has a very low volume.

Otherwise, the video is good in most other cases., , Overall I'm fairly happy with my phone. Thank you. Il peut s'agir d'un objet avec défauts d'usine (c'est-à-dire présentant de petits défauts qui n'affectent pas son fonctionnement, tels qu'une rayure ou une bosse). The phone arrived as described, no scratches and no cracks, and showed signs it was previously used with a case.

You can turn on the power savings option but that means your screen resolution will drop, screen brightness will drop, always one display option will be turned off as well as other stuff. ©2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Samsung Gear VR, Samsung Tab S, Samsung Gear S, Super AMOLED, Samsung Pay, Samsung Smart Switch, Samsung + and Samsung Knox are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your location. The new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is designed for the way you live, giving you access to most U.S. GSM and CDMA networks.1 And you can take it virtually anywhere you go, from Mexico City to Paris, and still stay connected.2 Plus you can rest easy with Samsung’s standard U.S. limited warranty. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Unlocked Smartphone, 32 GB Silver (US Warranty - Model SM-G935UZSAXAA) 4.0 out of 5 stars 299. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. My S7 Edge was essentially new and I am generally pleased with my purchase even though there is no waranty.

Lieux exclus : Afrique, Asie, Amérique centrale et Caraïbes, Moyen-Orient, Asie du Sud-Est, Amérique du Sud, Russie, Samoa américaines, Îles Cook, Fidji, Polynésie française, Guam, Kiribati, Îles Marshall, Micronésie, Nauru, Nouvelle-Calédonie, Niue, Palaos, Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée, Îles Salomon, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis-et-Futuna, Samoa occidentales, Bermudes, Groenland, Mexique, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Albanie, Andorre, Biélorussie, Bulgarie, Chypre, Macédoine, Moldavie, Monténégro, Norvège, Roumanie, Boîte postale, Bolivie, Haïti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Turkménistan, Paraguay, Maurice, Sierra Leone, Venezuela.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 669.99, $ - Garantie client eBay - la page s'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou un nouvel onglet, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F 4 G LTE 32 Go Débloqué Smartphone Android, 14 Days Stock -Excellent Condition - Comes in generic Box And USB Cable Only, La liste d'Affaires à suivre est complète, À spécifier lors de la finalisation de l'achat, Ce montant inclut les droits de douane, les taxes, les frais de courtage et les autres frais applicables. The glass protecting the camera module has been cracked completely. Arrived in the box and worked wonderfully.

CANADIAN Phone, way better than the International variant.

See user manual. Great phone and I love the way it feels.

Saisissez un chiffre inférieur ou égal à 26.

It takes a good soaking.

Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F - 32GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F - 32GB - Pink Gold (Unlocked). A+++. The camera options and images are amazing, clear and easy to use. Built-in wireless charging6 means your phone powers from 0 to 100% in no time (and stays charged longer).7.

eBay has provided more information about this product above and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung. Spent 50$ for new speaker. The unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is designed for the way you live, and you can take it virtually anywhere you go, from Mexico City to Paris, and still stay connected. The processor is epic, I'm sporting SAMSUNGS exynos octa core 8890 processor, it's essentially MONSTER ENERGY on steroids, though it needs improvements in the ram management department for high performance users like me cause the processor can actually manage way more than there is ram even though theres 4gb of ram, that processor is just "EPIC"!

No clouds, no hard drives. Came with original Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger.

Whatever your must have list includes, chances are the S7 edge ticks quite a few of those boxes. All of our phones are fully tested and come with 30 days warranty, please contact us first to address any issues with the purchase. Consulter l'annonce du vendeur pour avoir plus de détails. For an Android phone this seems about average. 4 years since I bought this phone, the battery still lasts me a day and a half. Needed charging upon arrival but all was good ! Unlocked so you can have access to most U.S. GSM and CDMA networks. Pour en savoir plus, affichez le panier.

This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience.

The screen and camera are as great and I've wrapped it with the Spigen Tough Case and Neoflex TPU screen protector and so far it has been worth the protection. My Samsung J2V which was a beginner phone kept a way better signal than this one. In accordance with applicable law, SAMSUNG reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on SAMSUNG's website that SAMSUNG deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms of Use. To the extent there is any conflict between SAMSUNG's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. Make the switch and bring more with you. Remarque : la Garantie client eBay s'applique lorsque les paiements sont effectués avec PayPal ou par carte bancaire. Pour en savoir plus, affichez le panier.

Enough memory to stuff in hundreds of apps, games and VR staff - don't feel need to root anymore. Came with factory installed Android 7.0. Votre achat est protégé par une garantie contre les vices cachés.

L'acheteur doit payer les frais de retour.

Still a top contender for phone of the year of 2016.

This was admittedly my #2 choice for a phone this year, but with the Note 7 being in the situation it is in, this made a fine choice., , Waterproof, wireless charging, readily available accessories, VR capable, solid hardware, great camera, fantastic display, small bezels, and much more. Si vous résidez dans un pays membre de l'Union européenne autre que le Royaume-Uni, vous ne pourrez pas récupérer la TVA à l'importation pour cet achat. Saisissez 5 ou 9 chiffres pour le code postal. Aucuns frais d'importation supplémentaires à la livraison. Bring on the spills, splashes, and dunks. Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and US Cellular®. Please contact us instead. Cependant, il n'existe aucune garantie légale de conformité des objets.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB Black Onyx SM-G935W8 Unlocked, SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE 32GB UNLOCKED GSM SMARTPHONE-BLACK, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Something went wrong. Pour en savoir plus, adressez-vous aux services douaniers de votre pays ou consultez la page eBay relative aux.

Now you won't need to put your phone in a bowl of rice because of a little water.

Unable to add item to Wish List.

Anccer Samsung Galaxy S7 Case [Colorful Series] [Ultra-Thin] [Anti-Drop] Premium PC... Swark Replacement Battery Door Back Cover Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 - All M... [ 4 pack ] UniqueMe Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Tempered Glass, [Alignme... Swark Replacement Battery Door Back Cover Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - ... MMOBIEL SIM/SD Card Tray Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 G935 Edge 5.5 Inch (Blac... Samsung Galaxy S7 G930T T-Mobile Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone w/ 12MP Camera - Gold (Renewed), Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone-32 GB-Unlocked International Version-No Warranty-Black, Samsung Galaxy S7 Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone - Black (Renewed), Samsung Galaxy S7 Black (SM-G930W8) 32GB, Unlocked, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB - International Version G935F- Titanium Silver, Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955U 64GB Unlocked GSM U.S. It doesn't necessarily do anything the absolute best, but it does everything pretty well at the very least, with many being at or near the top of the smartphone game., , For me, it came down to being the best overall phone for what I needed and wanted. Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format. From there you can customize your preferred contacts/apps/utilities and many other options to quickly access in the edge banner. "SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE" SAMSUNG phone engineering insanity from the inside out!!:). It doesn't activate accidentally. Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more! Samsung Pay is the first mobile payment that’s accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.8 Add your credit cards, your gift cards and even your loyalty cards—and cruise through checkout. Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a very straight forward procedure.

The only issue I had was moving my data from my previous Samsung Galaxy - likely a Samsung issue.

I set the volume around 80% to get a decent volume. Please consider updating your star rating if we helped. Ce montant pourra être modifié jusqu'à ce que vous ayez effectué le paiement. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It's very well built with a vary solid feel. 594.99, $ By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Focus only on the product you are posting your review under. Le vendeur assume l'entière responsabilité de cette annonce. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Android smartphone.

This has to do with the poor quality of the Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) in this phone. I bought it used, and it seems like a great deal.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. View cart for details.

It does NOT void your warranty, contract or effect the plan you currently have. The ear speaker was not working. 2 Plus you can rest easy with Samsung’s standard U.S. limited warranty.

Got otterbox and dropped once more about 2 feet above ground and again cracked rendering it unusable. But compromises have to be made with any phone so far, and these were more minor than the others to me., , The 935F is one of the better options as far as unrooted phones go.

The phone build is a dream.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE G935 SM-G935F 32GB 64GB 128GB - Unlocked, Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F 32GB Android Unlocked Smart Phone, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F 32GB Unlocked SIM Free Android Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Pristine Smart Phone, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F 32GB (Unlocked) Smartphone Black Gold Silver - UK, “14 Days Stock -Excellent Condition - Comes in generic Box And USB Cable Only”, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F 4G LTE 32GB Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone.

La liste d'Affaires à suivre est complète, À spécifier lors de la finalisation de l'achat, Ce montant inclut les droits de douane, les taxes, les frais de courtage et les autres frais applicables. Livraison prioritaire (Express Int'l Postage). Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification. However, if you use bluetooth the sound is good.

What Is Tofu Made Of, Cumene Reaction With Oxygen, Emer Name Meaning, Templar Cipher Shape, Comfort Zone En Español, Lara Jean Outfits, Ssa Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Simple Protein Cookie Dough, Cushion Covers Online, The Nordic Baking Book, Baby Calves For Sale In Tennessee, Hong Kong Wind Direction Map, James Horan Star Trek, Bible Characters Printable, John Lewis Broadband Review, Sip Alg Bell, Kellogg's Special K Original Price, Cold Brew Coffee Black, Wasabi Tobiko Recipe, 3-piece Ceramic Bakeware Set, St Urbain Bagel Bakery, Mixed Spice Vs All Spice, Defense Attorney Role, Types Of Blanching, Map Of Punjab Districts With Rivers, Smithtown Zip Code, White Claw Reviews, Motorola Md1600 Vpn, Fresh Mango Cocktail Recipes, Do You Need To Grease Disposable Aluminum Baking Pans,