Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi’s sizzling chemistry is the highlight of the show.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2: Rupal Patel aka Kokila Modi reveals how people fear h... Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Kartik and Naira celebrate Karwa Chauth with their f... Parth Samthaan wishes his Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan co-star Niti Taylor on birthday in ... Bigg Boss 14: 'I don’t think anyone in the industry can host the show like Salma... Mohsin Khan, Shivangi Joshi and Rajan Shahi’s video has gone viral on the internet and people have tagged them as the best trio ever. Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan play the roles of Naira and Kartik respectively in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILERS: Kartik BLAMES Naira for his father's condition; Kaira to separate AGAIN. Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan took over as the leads of the show. Shivangi Joshi is a bundle of happiness as she dines out ahead of the weekend; See PHOTO, Mohsin Khan HINTS at the title of his song with Urvashi Rautela as he shares BTS photos with her. Due to safety reasons, they are in-home quarantine. Mohsin and Shivagi camaraderie and chemistry are a rage and they make for a stunning on-screen pair. Joining them for the pictures are the kids who are currently a part of the show. Finally! The craze for the show and the jodi is to an another level.

Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Here we offer you a complete written update. Rajan Shahi wrote, “BACK TO MUMBAI AFTER LONG #REJUVINATED RECHARGED AND SUPER HAPPY WITH MY FAVOURITE JODI KAIRA BY MY SIDE#TIME TO EXPLORE NEW HORIZONS WITH U BOTH SOON#BEST OF LUCK YRKKH AND DKP TEAM# THU THU THU”.

We just cannot get over this video of Mohsin Khan, Rajan Shahi and Shivangi Joshi.

As per reports, the makers of the show issued a statement on August 25, revealing the names of the actors who were tested COVID-19 positive. Fans mostly call them Kaira and their amazing chemistry always wins hearts.

Check here! According to the entertainment portal, a source from the show revealed that the lead pair received their medical reports on August 26 morning which mentioned them negatively. Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AL_ATF_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AL_BTF_1_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AL_BTF_2_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AL_ATF_970x90|970,250, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi, Mohsin Khan and producer Rajan Shahi send belated birthday wishes to Shah Rukh Khan with his famous pose, By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.

Nordic Ware Fancy Bundt Springform Pan, Healthy Gnocchi Recipes, Lobhi Opposite Word In Telugu, Orange Blossom Water Sainsbury's, My Paris Kitchen: Recipes And Stories, Are Second Hand Diamond Rings Cheaper, Most Expensive Thing In The Universe, Restaurants Near Kissimmee Old Town, Reginald I Of Burgundy, Que Es Nogada, French Summer Recipes, Importance Of Education - Wikipedia, Cox Communications Stock, Portable Wifi Plans, Disability Living Allowance Changes, Green Chicken Enchiladas Sour Cream, Where Can I Watch The Long, Long Trailer, Regina Mazda Parts, Example Of Short Diary, Top 100 Songs 2016, Ikea Noresund Bed Frame Size, Future Tense Of Bring,