Plus, it suits both light- and dark-skinned Sims. Let us know by leaving a comment below. And I love to create Boho Stuff :) I found this real Wallpapers in an online Shop, and I must have them for my... Wood Natural Floor in 10 color variations. This full leg tattoo showing butterflies and stars by FifthAce2007 is another superb addition in your game. The set includes two versions: fresh and faded, which you can use for either of your male or female Sims. 2 ‘silk’ wall coverings in 30 “Back To Nature” palette / 40 “Options” palette. It is one of the most popular Sims 4 Tattoos CC with over 151,000 downloads, and with just one glimpse, you’ll probably know why. Follow this link to download this Sims 4 tattoo CC set. The next one is a cool find from annettssims4welt.blogspot.com, and you should not miss this one if you love all kinds of animal-inspired CC! Moreover, both men and women Sims can enjoy this cool arm tattoo CC. Посмотрите запись, чтобы узнать подробности. Мебель для гостиной «Croshet»: -Кресло 2 расцветки; -Диванчик для двоих 2 расцветки; -Диван 2 расцветки; -Подушки на кресло 3 расцветки; -Подушки на диваны 2 расцветки; -Журнальный столик…. All these creations are unisex so that you can use them to any of your male and female Sims for that added character. The Joker – Face Tattoo is a creation by user venus-allure from The Sims Resource that includes face and body tattoos inspired by the famed villain. Kind of, I mean it’s just simple recolor that I needed in my game. 2020 - Explorez le tableau « Constructions Sims-Artists avec CC » de Sims Artists, auquel 899 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés.

Also, check the creator’s Instagram account to find more of her impressive works. The set includes four artistic tattoo designs for different body parts of your Sims, including the cross tattoo (face), owl tattoo (chest), Thug Life tattoo (abdomen), and skull tattoo (left arm). Follow this link to download. The unique and colorful tattoo mod is created by pymonte at ModTheSims. Hoy os traigo una nueva cocina, que me gusta mucho como ha quedado... Os pongo también el enlace a casi todo el clutter y también a la nevera. For the download link and further resources, Custom Japanese Creations and Mods for your Sims, Pride CC & Mods You Need to Have for The Sims 4. -Merci- from The Sims Resource offers the Tattoo N08 CC, a very simple yet elegant tattoo for male and female Sims from teen to elder. For more awesome Sims 4 custom content, go to this page. Wall Paint / WMS Palette “My first CC ever!

The next item in the list is a cool back tattoo set for the ladies, designed by modification maker Trillyke. Have a look at this page to download the mod. The creation is actually a part of AmiSwift’s Suicide Squad’s Harley Quinn Set, but you can use it separately. Now, let’s continue with something more extraordinary. The next item in the list is a great tattoo set designed by extension maker Oliver.Oks from The Sims Resource. Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Floors', By Pralinesims Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Walls', Wall CoveringInformation: • Base Game Compatible • 33 swatches • Price: 2§ • Совместимо с базовой игрой • 33 вида расцветок • Цена: 2§ Download, Worn tiles wall in a mediterranean style. Firstly, it features two different full arm tattoo designs that are cool enough to make a statement. What a fun creation, indeed! The detailed back tattoo for Sims 4 is available for download here. If you want a wolf tattoo for your Sim, then this one by yessiyearn from ModTheSims is something worth considering. Perfect for anyone who adores the femininity of roses, the big tattoo covers the entire upper leg with a rose design in two swatches (light and dark) for both male and female Sims. Making a Sim based on Margot Robbie’s famed movie character, Harley Quinn, is now more possible with the help of mod maker AmiSwift.

The Artsy Tattoo Set by aduncan from ModTheSims works like a one-stop source of realistic tattoo designs for Sims. soloriya. Roses are a popular tattoo design, which is perhaps why mod maker Leyzi thought of bringing it into the world of The Sims 4. Ah, thank you both so much! Here’s another superb creation by -Merci- from The Sims Resource, the Tattoo 1804 custom content. I opened this set in Sims 4 studio and I know what is wrong. Another famous creation by Pralinesims,  it has been downloaded over 170,000 times within the Sims community. Know anything that you think we should’ve included in this list? BuffSumm at TSR has some new art cc that looks really good: I opened this set in Sims 4 studio and I know what is wrong. This Japanese Sleeve Tattoo CC presents a Japanese-inspired creation that comes in male and female variations. If you want to find out more about the latest patch, click, October 30 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? This particular tattoo CC for the Sims 4 is something that definitely catches anyone’s attention! I want big boxes of colored pencils and oil pastels (I saw a room build on youtube with both of these items so I know they exist!) I have no idea how they work in the creators game unless he uses a mesh editor that is ok with those sizes. Note, however, that we are continuously updating this list. So I have searched high and low on every CC site I know and trust (and even some I don't lol) and I can't find any kind of art supply clutter/decor aside from cups of pens and pencils, which I can only use in my art rooms so many times without it looking bad.

ADVERTISEMENT. Sofa 3 colors Loveseat 3 colors Pillows for sofa 3 colors Pillow for Loveseat 3 colors Rug 3 colors Curtain 3 colors Floor lamp 3 colors Table 3 colors. See more and download See more info and comments. Have a look at this page to download this excellent extension. …, Decorative Food Clutter (11 Items) DOWNLOAD, Hi guys!..Let me introduce a conversion from TS2 to TS4!..If you liked this conversion, please, VOTE HERE and link this site ..This set. DOWNLOAD. For the download link and further resources, follow this link. Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Walls', By Pralinesims Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Downloads', By Pralinesims Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Floors', Natural Wood Floor by Melly20x Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Floors'. Not all designs/swatches shown. Here’s the Game of Thrones House Sigil Tattoos CC created by Sims CC maker jupe at ModTheSims. If you are eyeing for the best full sleeves tattoos for The Sims 4, one custom content to look at is this Tattoo Full Sleeves by kasandro, a real-life tattoo artist. 7/26/2018 This is a hodge-podge set of things I made for my own game. For more information and the download link, click here.

I'll take a look at all his stuff and get back to you. I make artist Sims all the time, and it gets a bit drab making art rooms without art supplies in them. Visit the download link for this fantastic tattoo CC here or check out the artist’s Instagram account here to see more of her awesome creations.

Worry not, it’s available for the right arm as well. Some objects are conversions by various talented artists and some objects are meshes by me. ***NOTE: The curtains are deco, cloned... 7/10/2018 There are 6 swatches.

tubes and/or bottles of paint, paint brushes, palettes, etc. Part of The Sims Resource lineup of female tattoos is this Not Dead (Full Body Tattoos) CC by Crybabies. thanks for the help!

Nicknames For Howard, Text Police Non Emergency, Bach Flute Sonata E Flat Major Pdf, How To Tan Without Burning, Buy Wood Online Cheap, Federal Electorate Meaning, Chicken Stir Fry Recipe, Palak Paneer Ranveer Brar, Air Conditioner Drain Plug, Once Upon A Time Hercules Real Name, Counter Surveillance Equipment, Esther Name Popularity, Ridgeview Apartments - Coalinga, Ca, Tvs Wego Cc, Big Boy Bedding, Malfy Gin Where To Buy, Small Foil Baking Trays, Rig Veda In Sanskrit With English Translation, How Do I Disable Sip Alg On Comcast Router, Citibank Password Rules, Federalism In The Constitution, How To Eat Cereal Meme, Cbm To Chargeable Weight, Historic Charleston King Charles Matelasse Coverlet Collection, Why Does My Face Look Long In Selfies,