I cook it for several hours in the crock pot, and I usually double or even triple it, because my family loves having the leftovers! 3 %, New York Hot Dog Onion Sauce (United States). Boil until meat is no longer pink; drain. This reminds me of the sauce from a restaurant where I grow up. worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, lean ground beef, yellow mustard and 6 more. Big hit! Hot Dog Chili Sauce Southern Plate. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and … I think I will try that technique when I make spaghetti sauce next time. Combine all ingredients in your crock pot. Total Carbohydrate Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it. I will confess that I added a bit more chili powder, some cumin, and a pinch of baking soda to counter the acid of the tomatoes. My hot dog was the best ever. I'm not sure about the serving amount below. Instructions In a large saucepan, brown hamburger, onions and garlic. Top the dogs with this, cheese, diced onion and Dijon for an awesome treat! ®/™©2020 Yummly. Enjoy on hot dogs (or "saucedogs" for my daughter who doesn't like hotdogs, and only eats sauce on a bun LOL) or use as a sloppy joe filling! I placed a heaping amount of brown sugar and added 30 ounces of sauce, that was two whole cans of Red Gold tomato sauce. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Drain off the fat. 9.8 g Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through. It was ok. As another person commented, try less brown sugar . Home Holidays & Events Events & Gatherings Camping. Add flour to ground beef and mix well. In this case, you may want to leave the water out. It can also be cooked on the stove, if you need it to get done sooner. Carefully crumble beef into water. Add onion. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, mustard, crescent rolls, green onions, yellow onion, chili, hot dogs, chili powder, frankfurters, chili, tomato paste, salt, buns, minced onion and 2 more, tomato sauce, fresh tomato, ground cumin, sour cream, ground beef and 14 more, boneless skinless chicken breasts, garlic cloves, toasted sesame oil and 9 more, water, whole milk, kosher salt, yellow onion, kosher salt, mustard powder and 7 more, kosher salt, kosher salt, fresh basil leaves, grated Parmesan cheese and 7 more, parsley, lemon, parsley, tomato purée, vegetable stock, fresh rosemary and 17 more, sour cream, sauerkraut, relish, tomato sauce, fried egg, jalapeños and 13 more, ground beef, hot dog buns, salsa, chili powder, tomato paste and 7 more, cole slaw, chili seasoning, onions, dill pickle juice, beef, dill pickles and 8 more, chili, banana peppers, salt, sour cream, shredded cheese, potatoes and 2 more, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic cloves, tomatoes, butter beans and 17 more, chili, tater tots, cheese, diced onion, salt, hot dogs, sweet basil, cider vinegar, italian seasoning, tomato paste, onion and 21 more, onion powder, water, lean ground beef, dry mustard powder, salt and 4 more, brown sugar, tomato sauce, salt, ketchup, ground beef, chili powder and 4 more, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, lean ground beef and 7 more, tomato sauce, beef broth, lean ground beef, onion powder, cumin and 4 more, granulated onion, black pepper, coarse sea salt, granulated garlic and 11 more, tomato paste, beef broth, flour, diced onion, lean ground beef and 7 more, water, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, tomato sauce, brown sugar and 22 more, lean ground beef, cayenne, paprika, prepared mustard, ketchup and 10 more, worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, ketchup, lean ground beef and 6 more, salt, chili powder, ground beef, water, pepper, ground beef, sugar, paprika, tomato paste, lean ground beef, sweet onion, bay leaves and 8 more, sugar, water, sugar, minced onion, ketchup, ground chuck, hot sauce and 11 more, olive oil, lean ground beef, garlic, salt, chili powder, vidalia onion and 5 more, water, garlic, onions, salt, pimentos, ground beef, black pepper and 4 more, salt, ground beef, ground beef, water, chili powder, pepper, mustard, tomato sauce, garlic powder, lean ground beef, pepper and 4 more, shredded cheese, hot dogs, crescent rolls, chili, shredded cheddar cheese, pork, chili, hot dog buns, hot dogs, hot dogs, hot dog bun, chili, shredded cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, parsley, biscuits, butter, chili, garlic powder and 1 more, hot dogs, chili, shredded cheddar cheese, bisquick, cold water, mayo, hot dogs, whole wheat hot dog buns, sweet relish, Hormel Chili and 4 more, jalapeno, avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, red onion and 5 more, corn tortillas, salsa, hot dogs, shredded cheddar cheese, chili, Aussie Grassfed Beef Dill Pickle Hot Dog Chili, Quick and Easy Chili Cheese Dog Baked Potatoes, Ospidillo Cafe Hot Dog Chili Sauce No. ground beef, ground beef, water, chili powder, salt, pepper. 25 Healthy Burger Recipes That’ll be a Hit at Your Summer Cookout, This Holiday Oreo Cookie Tin Is Packed with Fudge-Covered Oreos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I called Grandma, who shared this wonderful recipe.—Melissa Norris, Churubusco, Indiana. Very easy and delicious. My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. This is excellent coney sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. My daughter,who was helping me cook, accidentally added Mesquite flavored beans to it and it came out great. I usually cook mine overnight, then even allow it to cook part of the day before turning it to warm. However, this stuff is delicious! I'm making it again right now. I used a little bit less sugar the second time I made it and suggest you add about half, then taste before adding it all. The idea of boiling the meat is wonderful. Hot Dog Chili Sauce Tastes of Lizzy T. salt, flour, garlic, sugar, tomato sauce, ground beef, chili powder and 4 more. Ingredients 4 cups water 1-1/2 pounds ground beef 1 medium onion, chopped 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper Hot dogs, heated Hot dog buns, split As a rule, I do not. It was a tad too sweet but will try making again with variations.

Family - The Complete First And Second Seasons, Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Custom Case, Scc Course Catalog, Decimal To Fraction Chart, King Size Chunky Knit Blanket Diy, Masters Scholarships Uk 2020, Lloyds Bank Belfast, Gyuto Knife Use, Bedroom Wall Design Photo Gallery, Atelier Interactive Acrylic Paint Colours, Wachovia Bank History, Milas Lechon Price List 2020, Middle Names For Howie,