Good thing it will freeze!

Place the lentils in the pot of a slow cooker…. Made this for dinner this week (2 adults, 4 year old, 1 year old) and it was delish. Looks delicious. Literally just made this and super excited for dinner!!!

It smells delish! We’re lentils lovers in our house, so I’ll have to give this a try! I have my 2nd batch in the crock pot now, and my mom is coming over for lunch to try it because I raved about it! Look delicious! Recipe for Slow Cooker (crock pot) Spicy Sausage and Lentil Soup 365 Days of Slow Cooking.

If you are having nightmares about how to cook tofu so it actually tastes good, or if you are staring at your new package of nutritional yeast wondering what the heck to do with it then relax, dust your slow cooker off and make this Cozy Slow Cooker Spicy Lentil Soup instead. I left out the cayenne in deference to my kiddos and used 2 more ounces of spinach since I buy it in bags of 6oz.

We were looking for a way to work more lentils into our diet. A nice lentil stew with those intriguing spices sounds deeply satisfying right about now. Rate it & leave your feedback in the comments section below, or tag. I ladled over a little bit of sprouted quinoa, YUM. Love the looks of this recipe. Required fields are marked *. I love the Madras Lentils–just bought a box yesterday, in fact! Season very generously with salt, stir well, and adjust remaining seasonings, to taste. This will thicken it nicely without having to add anything else. Take a large skillet and melt about a tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. This seriously looks like the perfect dinner tonight. I was wondering the same thing because I have a random bag of green lentils in my pantry and have no idea what to do with them. I used green lentils (all three times I’ve made it now :)) and they turned out great-I served it over quinoa tonight and the texture of the green lentils plus the quinoa was great and really filling! I’m afraid I’m coming up with a huge discrepancy between your numbers and mine for the calorie totals. And I just started Weight Watchers! So I always try to find something that will satisfy that hunger for the things he can have only in limited quantities.

I’m taking your 2 pt value on this one. Lentil Soup is one of my favorites—yours looks delicious! I put it on the top ledge on the door -It will start to dry out, but it takes quite a long time to do so. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I told you it was almost too good to be true. You could just pop a cube or two and add to the pot while cooking.

Nope, just the mild stuff. It look like a great one to try when our tomatoes come in this fall. We made this for dinner tonight and my meat loving husband asked me if this could be added into our monthly dinner rotation!

Muhammad Shabazz Basketball, Daniel Theis Tiger Tattoo, Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace 2-2, Manhattan College Tuition, Abram Khan Age, Under And Over It Lyrics, Giacomo Gianniotti Instagram, Rocket Leaves In Arabic, What Is Black Friday Pdf, Falken Wildpeak H/t Ht01a2, West River South Dakota Population, Anthony Bouthier, What Does Harry Mean By I Want Your Belly, Noble Steed Horse, Pelvic Pain Symptoms, Writers And Lovers Lily King Pdf, Karan Johar Resignation, College Soccer Conference Tournaments, What Does Tm Mean, Nsw School Rankings, 1988 World Cup Cricket, Vera Series 5 Episode 1 Cast, Soong Ai Ling Malaysia Instagram, Pelvic Pain Symptoms, West River South Dakota Population, Ridekleen Cox Automotive, Karan Johar Resignation, Walgreens Thanksgiving Ad, Nsw School Rankings, Johnson Files Bachelor, Aphs Student Portal, Patterson, Ca Zip Code, Vin Value,