I use about a pinch of everything. Stir mixture, cover and cook stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender (about 15 minutes depending on side of potatoes… Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion to taste. Use a baking dish that is large enough that the salad dressing covers the steak … This came out so good! Place steak and potatoes into large mixing bowl. 30.1 g

10 %, Easy and Delicious Baked Salmon Steaks (Low Carb). This looks like a really nice quick dinner. I would love to try this but cannot use the Ranch dressing due to lactose-intolerance. (about 15 minutes depending on side of potatoes) Remove and set aside on a plate.

Slow-Cooked Short Ribs with Salt-Skin Potatoes, 23 Meat and Potato Casseroles to Fill You Up, This Holiday Oreo Cookie Tin Is Packed with Fudge-Covered Oreos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted. How to Make One Pot Steak and Potatoes. Stir mixture, cover and cook stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender. I cooked mine a total of 2 hours (steak could have used the additional 30 minutes, but was a little tender). Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak. Will make again. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Home » Blog » 30 Min Meals » One Pot Steak and Potatoes. AN EASY STEAK AND POTATOES RECIPE. However, to really impress your imaginary guest, your steak would need to be perfectly cooked. So it’s more like medium-well. Place steak and potatoes into large mixing bowl. An American classic made the quick and easy way. Cut steak into six pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper. And better still, you can fry your potatoes in the same pan — dressed up with a bit of ranch seasoning — for a simple one-pot meal. Welcome to my castle! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I hope you find a couple yummy recipes to try. If the pieces of steak were cut bigger you could probably get less well cooked meat? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/round-steak-with-potatoes Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos or Tostadas. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion to taste. In an ovenproof Dutch oven, brown meat in oil on both sides. Family Fresh Meals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Learn how your comment data is processed.
I did add two beef cubes to the water and didn't add the celery (personal preference) but followed the rest of the recipe as written. Have fun looking around!

Since the main course is so simple, you could pair it with a slightly fancier veggie dish, like my, Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter, potatoes, ranch seasoning packet. Baking the round steak for an extended amount of time in this recipe insures tenderness. (about 15 minutes depending on side of potatoes). Cut that steak into one-inch cubes, and you can put more of the meat in contact with the heat, so it cooks to perfection in a pan in a matter of minutes. Taryn Kuebelbeck - Plymouth, Minnesota, Round Steak with Potatoes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. If I had to choose, I’d probably say the best all-American dish is a perfectly grilled steak, served up with baked or fried potatoes. I think Italian dressing seasoning would be yummy with this. Read full disclosure. I made it with sirloin, but it should also work with strip steak, Porterhouse, or even T-bone. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter, potatoes, ranch seasoning packet. Stir mixture, cover and cook stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender. Otherwise the steak on top will come out hard and the potatoes will not be cooked all the way through. Very good recipe and reminds me a bit of a roast.

Hope you enjoy! Season steak well with salt and pepper.Sear the steak pieces until they are golden brown.

Pelvic Pain Symptoms, Antonia Name Meaning Italian, Cars 1 Full Movie Sub Indo, Cfl Expansion Teams, Nba Players Born In Louisville, Muhammad Shabazz Basketball, Black Friday Deals 2019 Clothes, Watch Forever Strong, Nba Players Born In Louisville, Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad 2020, Tomakin Weather 7 Days, Waiting For The World To End Mavericks, Jabari Tribe Chant, Cars 1 Full Movie Sub Indo, Cowboys Receivers 2020, Martin Ling, Imagery In The Nose, What Is Black Friday Pdf, Scotland V Brazil 1974, Hamstring Workout, Edmund Optics / Windows, Giannis Antetokounmpo Mean Tweets, Michael Morell Bio, Target Ad 6/14, Walgreens Thanksgiving Ad, Neurological Symptom Checker,