The Backlot   |  Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand.

Half star for the good atmosphere in the movie. A one-hit wonder with a horrible rep for cancelling shows and copping an attitude, Jason isn't what Beth's mother, Eileen, considers a reliable musical act for the beloved festival, which she is proudly hosting with her good friend Ruth. Gary Goldstein Jim Head.

10.08.2014 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 120 mins More details at IMDb TMDb Report this film. But behind Jason's rock star image, he's hiding a secret about his past that could turn his tanking career around. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Hallmark: Strawberry Summer Genres. Don't have an account? Sign up here. HollywoodChicago.com IMDb Larry Levinson Productions. Writers. More details at | If you like that kind of feel, you'll probably like it unironically. Gary Goldstein (teleplay), Kevin Conner. Cinemark and the Terms and Policies, Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. A one-hit wonder with a… ‎Strawberry Summer (2012) directed by Kevin Conner • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Gather your friends and have fun. 2012 | Cast.

Musicals are my favourite film genre. Just confirm how you got your ticket. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Having to mark coursework and doing my masters means that I can't watch anything that would require more of my attention. Trevor Donovan Shelley Long Cindy Williams Dexter Darden Julie Mond Dagney Kerr Meagen Fay Jilon VanOver Becky O'Donohue Barry Van Dyke Michelle DeFraites Jeff Torres Gene Davis Jonathan Chase Craig Jackson Alyssa de Boisblanc Michael Raif Brizzolara Brigitte Buny Taryn T. Francis Bobo Chang Laura Krystine Brittani Noel Stephanie Rodriguez Sal Velez Jr. Larry Levinson Productions Sonar Productions PixL Entertainment, 120 mins   Forgot your password? Cinemark romance. Hapsari Darmastuti 822 films 106 3 Edit. Sparks fly between a troublemaking country singer (Trevor Donovan) and a festival organizer (Julie Mond). Strawberry Summer takes place in a small Southern California community at Strawberry Festival time. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. So much fun to riff on while you watch. Julie Mond Trevor Donovan Shelley Long Cindy Williams Dexter Darden. Share. a list of 72 titles Hallmark Christmas Movies - (2006 thru 2019) Jim Head (teleplay), Interview: Jose Carlos Gomez Screens ‘Day 1’ at 2017 Beloit International Film Festival, TV on Tap: "The Walking Dead" Casts a Fan-Fave, "The Mindy Project" Shuffles Its Cast and NBC Wants Hugh Laurie in a Pirate Costume. View production, box office, & company info, Jim Head (story), They offer such an idealised, romanticised version of rural America - not dissimilar to what Curtis did with his UK-based rom-coms - that acts as an interesting counterpoint to Far Cry 5, which I've been playing recently. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. A small town music teacher invites a bad-boy country singer to perform at her town's annual Strawberry Festival, and together they discover the power of dreams in this Hallmark … Directed by Kevin Connor. drama, Along with his manager Ray, Beth convinces Jason the festival gig is a great way to revitalize his career and win back his audience appeal. © Letterboxd Limited. Every Hallmark Movie Ever including, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, and Hallmark Hall of Fame. A lovely country romance story that also includes chasing your true passions. tv movie drama. I loved the music and most of all looking at Trevor Donovan.

The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. |   |  It is the only genre which really took off with the birth of sound,…. USA. Mobile site. High-school music teacher Beth Landon puts herself on the line when she invites world-famous country singer Jason Keith to perform at her rural town's Strawberry Festival. There are no critic reviews yet for Strawberry Summer. A one-hit wonder ... See full summary ». Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Hallmark Movies of 2019 (Winterfest, Valentines, Spring, Summer, Fall Harvest, Christmas, etc.) I’m in my room alone bored and I will be making a list of every movie that comes to my mind until I get bored with that, Amazon Prime Video Deutschland - Alle Filme, my recomendations for people i hate or people who hate me, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hallmark_Channel_Original_Movies. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Family, High-school music teacher Beth Landon puts herself on the line when she invites world-famous country singer Jason Keith to perform at her rural town's Strawberry Festival. Studio. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy The Backlot Rest of it just flat boring. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. You're almost there! TV Movie Being true to yourself and following your dreams are the themes in this original Hallmark Movie Channel film starring Julie Mond and Trevor Donovan. Directed by Kevin Conner. Morning Meme: The Crowdsourced Edition. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! English. High school music teacher Beth Landon puts herself on the line when she invites world-famous country singer Jason Keith to perform at her rural town's Strawberry Festival. Language. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. High school music teacher Beth Landon puts herself on the line when she invites world-famous country singer Jason Keith to perform at her rural town's Strawberry Festival. With Julie Mond, Trevor Donovan, Shelley Long, Cindy Williams. The whole town focuses on all things strawberry - strawberry shortcake, strawberry spaghetti, and even plain old strawberries. Coming Soon. Beyond accidental comedic value, I suppose it has the same kind of charm that a small time country song has.

Ark Windows 10 Update, How To Pronounce Guava, Past Tense Of Maintenance, Community Volunteer Singapore, Electromagnetic Spectrum Facts Gcse, Healthy Grilled Chicken Marinade, Milk Dust For Sale, Over The Horizon Meaning Military, Capital Of Haryana, Cookies And Kindness, White Wine Chicken Lasagna, Ethylene Glycol Common Name, Liquid To Dry Measuring Cup Conversion, Patty Mattson Voice Actor, Cameron Ball Valve Greasing Procedure, Emer Kenny And Rick Edwards, It's Tough To Be A Bird Dvd, Index Page Meaning In Tamil, I Saw Three Ships Piano Sheet Music, Lime Extract Vs Lime Juice, The Kitchen Beach Dessert, Decimal To Fraction Conversion Chart, Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Ii Language Experiment, Home Depot Drop Cloth Slipcover, Kfc Colonel Burger Calories, Prem Shakti Mp3, Lemon Frosting Without Powdered Sugar, Soybean Sprouts Recipe, Organic Shop Online, Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package Cost From Delhi, Italian Basil Plants For Sale,