This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Tony Asankomah shares what he likes and dislikes about Shirley Frimpong Manso’s The Perfect Picture Ten Years Later. Here are some reviews from Twitter showing the excitement of movie enthusiast all around. Half Human, half Martian but full MOVIE FREAK. The one thing that stood out was the Soundtrack of the movie scored by Ivan Ayitey, they fell perfectly in place. It’s just plain hurtful if you use any of these lines to breakup with someone. These cookies do not store any personal information. Movie Review: ‘JULOR’ - When A Thief Comes At Night.

Tony Asankomah. Tony Asankomah shares what he likes and dislikes about Shirley Frimpong Manso’s The Perfect Picture Ten Years Later. I am an avid reader. Shirley Frimpong Manso’s latest movie, “The Perfect Picture 10 Years Later” has received a lot of positive feedback from social media. @shirleyfmanso neva disappoint…the soundtrack from the first movie was on point too….#Netflix #ThePerfectPictureOnNetflix, Not at all. Gallywood Movie Review – “The Perfect Picture – 10 Years Later” The Perfect Picture Ten Years Later picks along with our three friends — Dede, Aseye and Akasi — ten years after we last watched them. 4 months ago. Copyright © 2020 | GhMovieFreak® | All Rights Reserved | Owned & Managed by Xscape Digital Consult, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window). Always the last to speak in a room full of smart people.

VIDEO: Take A Look At The Official Trailer For Director Pascal Aka’s Latest Film Project ‘Gold Coast Lounge’. Blurring the Lines with A Taste of Salma Mumin. Movie Review: The Bridge & The Gaps, in a failing marriage with lots of Drama. Available for Streaming on Netflix Watch #theReviews below. Helena Owusua: The First Woman Driver For The Ghana Armed Forces... A List Of Songs Shatta Wale Has Released In 2018, Here Are All The Songs Recorded By Sarkodie, A List Of Songs Shatta Wale Has Released In 2017. Movie Review: “A Husband For Daddy” – The Birth Of A New Cinema Experience. Watch “The Perfect Picture 10 Years Later” on Netflix. Movie Review: Gold Coast Lounge, Pascal Aka Breaking the Mould With ‘Afro-Noir’.

Notify me of follow-up comments by email. – #theReviews, Ghana’s Oscar Submission ‘Azali’ to be released on Netflix on 7th February. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Your email address will not be published. It begins with a beautiful flashback montage laced in the artwork of Akasi along with Fella’s 10-year-old wedding anniversary celebration. The one thing that stood out was the Soundtrack of the movie scored by Ivan Ayitey, they fell perfectly in place.

The President And The Auditor General – The Fight Over Accumulated Leave, 3 Ghanaian Universities Place 3rd In Global Ranking, This Quiz Will Tell If You’ve Ever Faked An Orgasm, All The Reasons Why Every Lady Should Have A Hoe Phase. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. July 6, 2020.

The 10 Most Played Ghanaian Songs On Radio Last Week. An amazing filmmaker she is! Your everyday Mr Nice guy.

This is the second movie from the celebrated producer and director to make on to … Published. The movie was released today on Netflix and the reviews are just amazing. The movie won three awards in the 2010 Africa Movie Awards for Best Actor (Adjetey Anang), Best Actress (Jackie Appiah), Best Director (Shirley Frimpong Manso). Shirley Frimpong Manso has proved that Ghana has a lot to offer and this might be one of the many movies to open the door for Netflix Ghana. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Shirley Frimpong-Manso (Director& Writer) has alway proven she is one of the best in Africa when it comes to film making. Movie Review: AloeVera - In The End, Love Always Wins. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Movie Review: Sin City – Was This Better Than ‘Fix Us’?

Thank you. Prez Akufo-Addo Declares One Week Of National Mourning For The Late... John Mahama Suspends Campaign Tour After Passing Of J.J Rawlings. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts.

I have great eye for details and flaws in scripts. After a decade of the initial release of the Part 1, she still maintain the quality of her work. Web Series Review: Till Sunset – The Journey for Success by Young Graduates. Second on my list of addictions is Movies.. the only thing I could possibly love more is my Dearest Waakye lol. Movie Review: Your Excellency – #theReviews. Can we get a part 2 already?????? Required fields are marked *. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Your email address will not be published. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Actor or Entrepreneur? on. Male Ghanaian Day Names You Should Avoid When Looking For Love. I learnt a lot from the movie to be honest. Learn how your comment data is processed. - #theReviews. Movie Review: “BLUE”, Mystery, Trust and Romance. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Nothing else does a better job of reminding me that ANYTHING is possible with the right amount of effort. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The movie was released today on Netflix and the reviews are just amazing. https://twitter.com/lydiaforson/status/1279089538984443906?s=20. #theperfectpicture10yearslater pic.twitter.com/kO8L2TjzI4, Go stream perfect picture on Netflix guys, make them know y’all like local content so more Ghanaian films will be on the platform. […] I am watching from SA and I must say it’s a nice movie, it’s one of those movies that I can watch over and over without getting bored. Kuulpeeps – Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle Site by Students. The movie stars Jackie Appiah, Lydia Forson, Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku, Adjetey Anang, Chris Attoh, Joselyn Dumas, Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD, Beverly Naya and a few other amazing stars. You have entered an incorrect email address! Perfect Picture was first made 10 years ago (2009) by Sparrow Pictures, it is about three young women learning the harsh lessons of life and relationships when they try to change their lives for the better.

What Do You Think Happens When We Die, Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme, How Many Beers To Get Drunk 200 Pounds, Professional Acrylic Paint, Software Engineering Mcq, Timeline Examples In Word, Aluminum Round Cake Pan, Top 40 Songs Uk, Demon Souls Pc, Matriarchy Definition Sociology, Madhurima Tuli Baby, Warrior Cat Songs, Minecraft For Windows 10 Master Collection Code, How Much Time Should Husband Take Off After Baby, Eagle Brand Milk Recipes, Best Ps3 Exclusives Of All Time, Annual Gift Tax Exclusion 2021, Tarmogoyf Modern Masters 2017, The Source Henderson South Eastern Avenue Henderson Nv, What Is The Best Breakfast Cereal For Diabetics To Eat?, Cfs Meaning Shipping, Similarities Between Distributed Computing And Cloud Computing, Ac Odyssey Consulting A Ghost, Templar Cipher Shape, Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Plain, Pomegranate Molasses Cocktail, Why Is Dryad Arbor Good, 3d 8k Wallpaper, How To Change Name In Voter Id In Tamilnadu,