Total Products: 172. ... Rich deep Burley flavor - it ain't no lie. Sold in 7 sizes with no minimum size order. Click here to continue shopping. All Vapable flavour concentrates are PG based.

Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. It’s a nice and smooth tobacco, with no weird chemical aftertaste. – October 14, 2018, wow what can I say, made this at pg50/vg50, nic 6ml.

I hate sweet flavours but in this case you can add something sweet to fight the sourness or you can use (what I do) MTS wizard from flavour art. & 48MG Nicotine for a strength of 18mg. RY4 Tobacco style with strong nutty creamy taste

The perfect sweetness level (not very sweet), with no caramel, vanilla or alcohol drink tastes mixed in, makes this a nice stand up tobacco vape! Product Use and DisclaimerFlavour World sells Food Grade Flavour Concentrates for the use in baking and general domestic and commercial use, and may contain ingredients that may not be suitable for the purpose you are using them, if you use any of these concentrates for any other purpose, you do so at your own risk, as Flavour World is a reseller, we cannot provide you with a chemical breakdown of the product, you should contact the manufacturer direct if you need this information.

The highly concentrated nature of... Smokey Tobacco by Capella Flavor Drops This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives. Original Blend Tobacco by Capella flavor drops Capella Flavour Drops are water soluble, highly concentrated, multi-purpose flavour concentrates. This really has surprised me, it has all the taste of tobacco but no ash tray in the mouth effect; quite dry and beautifully smooth. Use this flavour by itself, or combine it with other flavours to develop your own unique recipe. Tobacco Flavors.

Infinite Scrolling is (ON) & Page Numbering is (OFF) Sort By:  Choose Options. Capella Flavour Drops are water soluble, highly concentrated, multi-purpose flavour concentrates. Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives.

on my second 100ml bottle now,excellent hand rolled tobacco flavour, 10ml, 30ml, 30ml (3 x 10ml), 100ml, 500ml, About UsContact UsDelivery InformationHelp and FAQ'sTerms and ConditionsPrivacy & Cookies PolicyWarranties and Returns, E Liquid Shortfills5 for £10 E LiquidElectronic Cigarette Starter KitsCoilsMods, DIY E liquid Starter KitsPG, VG and NicshotsBottles, Syringes and AccessoriesVapable Flavour ConcentratesCapella Flavour ConcentratesInawera Flavour ConcentratesTPA Flavour Concentrates, Tel: 01704 222999Email: support@vapable.com, Customer Service Opening Hours:9.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri10am-2pm Saturday, Vapable Ltd, Unit 19 Dalweb Industrial Estate, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 8DE, This Product: Rich Tobacco Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Original Cigarette Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Cuban0 Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator, Shortfills Made with Capella Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Flavour West Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Perfumers Apprentice Concentrates, Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrates. The focus is mainly on the caramel, more pronounced, although the most sharpened nose can enjoy a fruity note, light and subtle. We'll get back to you shortly. Suggested usage is 2% Very Strong. I am going to try a few more tobacco flavours and see how this flavour compares to others but this concentrate is one of the nicest surprises I have experienced since I started vaping, highly recommended. All of our Kings Castle Juices have... Flavour World sells Food Grade Flavour Concentrates for the use in baking and general domestic and commercial use, and may contain ingredients that may not be suitable for the purpose you are using them, if you use any of these concentrates for any other purpose, you do so at your own risk, as Flavour World is a reseller, we cannot provide you with a chemical breakdown of the product, you should contact the manufacturer direct if you need this information, Sir Gawain Signature One Shot Concentrate.

A tobacco flavour with a hint of caramel and vanilla. High quality tobacco e liquid flavour concentrates from some of the world's best brands. This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. I made this initially at 7%, (50/50 mix) and let it steep for a week.

document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Original Blend Tobacco by Capella flavor drops

A 60ml Bottle of Flavor Concentrate can make as many as 20 or more Flavored 30ml Bottles. COVID-19; IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING UPDATE, Cowboy West Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Cowboy West Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Golden Pipe Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Golden Pipe Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Latin Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Latin Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Navajo Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Navajo Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Peach Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate, Ripe Harvest Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG), Ripe Harvest Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG), Sweet Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate.

“At last”! Ingredients: Propylene Glycol USP, Natural and Artificial flavoring. Flavour Art.

Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you posted with news and deals each week! It would make a good cake.

Just added a 30ml and 10ml for DIY'rs.

Try it at around 3% or even less and it will come out as very good tobacco flavour. This is a new addition to the Kings Castle One Shot Range and this is more for the lovers of Tobacco Lovers 15% Rich Tobacco .. This is as near as dammit the flavour that I used to get from my roll ups. 1 Quart Tobacco Sale. So if you are a fan of the dessert ship, 555 or anything DK flavoured and got bored with it over the years this one is for you. Tobacco flavour isn’t usually my thing but I gave this ago and it’s really nice (even better with a touch of sweetner). Flavor West. It is like a blend of those with a bit of sweetness. I started vaping to stop smoking so never had an interest in even trying tobacco flavours and I bought this to create a mix for a friend who wanted a strong tobacco flavoured juice to get him off 30 fags a day.

For tobacco Flavor use only 1/2 per bottle (12.5ml) Enough flavoring for two 125ml Bottles; 30ml Concentrate Bottle for Extra flavoring to any of your Favorites; 100ml Concentrate Bottle is needed for a 500 ml Bottle of your Base Blend / Mixing Blend..... For tobacco Flavor use only 1/2 per bottle (12.5ml) Enough flavoring for two 125ml Bottles it's known to add a woody undertones to tobacco flavours, a rich skokey taste

Monday - Friday8am - 4pmSaturday - SundayClosed.

Don`t taste like Tobacco at all. I use a Kangertech mini @ 14 watts with an Innoken tank. Very strong full flavoured tobacco, ideal if you want to stop smoking Mix starting at 2% I repeat that this is a strong raw tobacco flavour.

Thank you, Vapable. Flavour is strong and dark, with a hint of cocoa. Taste like walnuts. Amber Tobacco American Red Tobacco Aniseed Tobacco Apple Tobacco Cherry Tobacco G.V Tobacco Golden Tobacco High Holborn Tobacco Liqourice Tobacco Rainbow Tobacco RY4 RY4.5 Strawberry Tobacco Tobacco Tobacco Freshtaste Tobacco Menthol Tobacco Mint Vanilla Tobacco Virginia Tobacco Double RY4... Tobacco is a bold rich tobacco. A deep, rich tobacco flavour. It’s a strong, fairly dark, smokey tobacco, among FA’s boldest tobacco flavours.

Think I’ll dilute it down to about 4-5%. Very pleased with it, bought another bottle. I created a mix with this (rich tobac) and a bit of Vanilla, Brown sugar, Cake batter dip and because my mate is addicted to coffee I added some Cup a joe, a twist which wasn’t part of the mirage juice, he was blown away and to be perfectly honest so was I, it was lovely. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault. Real Tobacco Extracts is a real find, try the samplers and explore the varieties.

The aroma dual RY4 is a full-bodied version of the traditional RY4 (vanilla and caramel blend tobacco). Start at 1%.

Rated 3.60 out of 5 ... Sweet Tobacco Flavour Concentrate. This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. USA Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based) With over 400 flavors to choose from, One On One Flavors take pride in offering the most diverse ... + ADD. Flavour Description: He had bought a bottle of RY4 type flavour from Mirage which was all fancy packaging and very conveniently listed the flavours on a little leaflet in the box. 7 Leaves Ultimate Tobacco (FA) $3.95  Choose Options.

Your cart is currently empty. It is not to be vaped without diluting. 1 Pint Tobacco Flavor Concentrate $109.99. Use Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco on its own for its heady aroma, or combine it with other tobacco flavours or spices in your own blend.

Concentrated Red Oak flavouring by The Flavor Apprentice. This classic combination of vanilla spice and sweet tobacco flavours is a classic flavour in cigars. Our flavor concentrates are highly concentrated and may be used for multiple purposes! Should be Diluted to taste It is not to be vaped without diluting.

Combined with other tobacco flavours, Virginia Tobacco can mellow out the woodiness, or calm down the spiciness of... A nice mild tobacco with notes of vanilla and nuts! When overdosed it taste sour and something like very cheap nutty flavour. Shipping was really fast too (24hrs), hats off to vapable for providing a great service. williamnolan19651 If you prefer tobacco flavours, this one will make you more than satisfied. Tastes great to add strength to other tobacco flavours, or if you add... A new (2015) tobacco blend. Low prices on DIY e liquid supplies and free delivery over £30. Mixed it at 10% with V.G.

The concentrate goes a long ways but keep in mind that the flavor is dependent on your taste and liking. A truly American creation hosting subtle Italian tobacco notes, this flavour stands very well on it's own but does need to be used as a slightly higher ratio than other FA tobacco flavours between 15... A veritable masterpiece of flavour design, Virginia Tobacco is a delicate and sophisticated tobacco flavour, perfect for an all-day vape.

I find this harsh before a long steep. Something for every tobacco fan! © Flavour World Pty Ltd. Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Colour. Old Dekang fans would call this a 555: nutty, fairly sweet, brown tobacco.

RY4 is a slightly sweet flavour that is perfect for an all-day vape, and its sweetness also makes it a great base flavour for DIY mixes, where it can... An intense and dark tobacco flavour from FlavourArt.

Available in 10ml and 100ml bottle size.

You will either love or hate this flavour.

Made a 50/50 15% @ 13mg with 12 day steep and to be honest found it pretty dull, no distinct flavour to speak of ,pretty much like some 555’s iv’e tried in the past quite uninspiring. Buy a quart for an even bigger discount! Use Vanilla Tobacco by itself for its refreshing all-day flavour, or mix it with other tobacco flavours in your own unique tobacco blend.Water Soluble... Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco is a strong, smoky and slightly woody pipe tobacco style flavour. A god tobacco blend this one, but it was to strong for me at 7%, Latakia has a dry, smokey exhale with sour and bitter accents. 7 Leaves Tobacco contains aspects of... Start at 1.5% or 2.5 drops per ml RY4 is a long-time favourite in the vaper world.

Cows For Sale Mn, Double Bed With Box Price In Delhi, Which Is Warmer Duvet Or Comforter, Kali Chalisa Aarti, Me Like Bees - Pneumonia Lyrics, Certified Management Accountant Requirements, Hero Vs Dark Knight Maplestory 2020, Oldest House In Halifax, Short Term Furniture Rental, Sausage Spinach Lasagna Bechamel, How To Cook Crab Meat, Duncan Hines Orange Cake Mix, Nutmeg Socially Responsible Performance, No Signal Radio Ns10v10, Chinese Rituals And Traditions, Calculus Rogawski, Adams And Franzosa 4th Edition, District Meaning In Marathi, St Urbain Bagel Calories, Are Radio Waves Harmful, Jeroboam Perfume Review, Belvita Diet Plan, Maurizio Name Meaning, Highest Paid Government Official Philippines 2020, Need For Speed Wheel Support,