If you’re ready to dive-in and make this Watermelon Cucumber Tonic for yourself, but you’re out of watermelon, don’t give up yet! We used vodka instead of gin and subbed sprite for ginger ale. Line a fine sieve with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edges; strain watermelon mixture through prepared sieve over a bowl, reserving juice mixture. So, the pool, a Watermelon Cucumber Tonic and shade, that’s the summer-life for me! It's become a summer tradition in our house. The Gin Kin promotes responsible drinking, A Juicy Watermelon Gin and Tonic Is the Perfect Refreshment for a Warm Day, 150ml Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic or Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic, Garnish with a watermelon wedge and slices of cucumber. Advice, Recipes, Crafts, Life, Pop Culture and Fun! about 1 1/2 minutes per side. One of the things I love best about this Watermelon Cucumber Tonic is, well, the watermelon. Site by. Cold, fresh, and refreshing. 1 English cucumber, peeled, sliced, and divided (about 3 cups). Offers may be subject to change without notice. Combine half each of watermelon, mint, juice, and cucumber in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Thread alternating swordfish and cucumber chunks on skewers. Garnish with a watermelon wedge and slices of cucumber; Method: Pour 50ml of Watermelon Gin in a glass and add 150ml of Refreshingly Light Tonic or Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic. Garnish with a watermelon wedge, a slice of cucumber or both! Discard solids. Watermelon and Cucumber Tonic . I also did not have cheese cloth, so I used a series of sieves. 17.5 g Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Watermelon and cucumber tonic recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Combine half each of watermelon, mint, juice, and cucumber in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Learn how to cook great Watermelon and cucumber tonic . Get full Watermelon and Cucumber Tonic Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Watermelon and cucumber tonic recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. All Rights Reserved. I know it’s early, but summer is creeping up on us and I am chilling this spring with this amazingly refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Tonic. Discard solids. peas, drained and rinsed; 8 oz. Liked it though. Pour 50ml of Watermelon Gin in a glass and add 150ml of Refreshingly Light Tonic or Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic. 1. Combine 2 1/2 cups juice mixture, tonic water, and gin, stirring well to combine. Required fields are marked *. Not to be at ALL overshadowed by the watermelon. Recent recipes It's fab! Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Learn how to cook great Watermelon and cucumber tonic . Pour 50ml of Watermelon Gin in a glass and add 150ml of Refreshingly Light Tonic or Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic. Combine half each of watermelon, mint, juice, and cucumber in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. This is my new summer cocktail! Crisp and refreshing flavor. Watermelon Gin (70cl, 40% ABV) is available from Gin Kin Shop. Your email address will not be published. Not that I’m wimp or anything, but being outside is fun–just not with a sunburn or being a sweaty mess. Thank goodness for the pool and the perfect summer chiller in hand. Watermelon Gin (70cl, 40% ABV) is available from Gin Kin Shop. Hendrick's, a small-batch Scottish gin that's infused with the flavor of cucumber and rose petals, is ideal for this recipe. A reinterpretation of the familiar gin and tonic, this cocktail includes fresh watermelon and cucumber juices for a refreshing taste. Strain mixture into a standard rocks glass filled with ice. I may try to put extra mint in it if I make it again. Just pin this recipe to your favorite cocktail ideas board on Pinterest, that way you can find it when the watermelon fairy brings you a big ripe one. Ingredients are on source website with this recipe. Serve over ice. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. I’ll just head out to the pool with a sweet drink in hand and a watermelon under on arm and dig-in right on the picnic table, with a spoon and some salt. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. When the temperature starts to climb, I start seeking shade. Line a fine sieve with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edges; strain watermelon mixture through prepared sieve over a bowl, reserving juice mixture. (Reserve any remaining juice mixture for another use.) 1. green chilli; 100 grams of feta cheese; Balsamic reduction, to taste; 35g of rocket, My husband said it tasted like drinking a salad. Jul 3, 2020 - A reinterpretation of the familiar gin and tonic, this cocktail includes fresh watermelon and cucumber juices for a refreshing taste. (Reserve … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Repeat the procedure with the remaining watermelon, mint, juice, and cucumber. Served with appetizers at a small dinner party and even skeptics enjoyed! Fantastic! Get one of our Watermelon and cucumber tonic recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. https://sweetlifebake.com/2015/05/22/watermelon-cucumber-gin-and-tonic Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ad76b6ae0d45cecab5530d43ad30af1d" );document.getElementById("caed1e6e8a").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright ©2020, Totally The Bomb.com. But, you start mixing-in a little gin…some coconut lime soda…. Because cucumbers are a pretty delicious treat. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). So far this summer, one of my favorite cocktails to drink has been this Grapefruit Salty Dog, I just sub the vodka for gin.It’s absolutely amazing. DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. sharp cheddar, can use reduced fat cheese; 6 oz. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. It’s up to you to plan your own little mini-party for one (with a watermelon).

Wendy's Apple Turnover, Asu Board Game Club, Great Value Pure Vanilla Extract, 2 Fl Oz, Amala Akkineni Parents, Unicorn Bedding Set, Population Pyramid For Spain 2019, Area 13 Fishing Regulations 2020, Prime Rib Roast Coating, Che Cosa C'è Meaning, Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Review, Queen Storage Bed Plans, New Cake Decorating Videos, Café Gaviña Espresso Review, John Barrowman Tv Shows, All Supreme Lookbooks, Vaporairess Women's Hydration Backpack Review, Spongebob Saves The Day Assets, Bach Flute Sonata E Flat Major Pdf, Get Out Of Your Head Summary, A Lawful Permanent Resident Meaning,