One coat of weathered grey still looks warm with beige undertones (like my credenza), but after two and three coats, it becomes a lot cooler and richer. Welcome to life Dans le Lakehouse! I have to admit, the slower pace appeals to me too. I have long been tempted by Ikea kitchens, but the thought of finding every little thing for an entire kitchen is just too much, lol! By reading Dans le Lakehouse and attempting to recreate any content shared here, you assume all responsibility for any injuries or damage incurred. Wood grain and white are the perfect combination for the mid century modern look. When I have time I'll sit down and make something fancier but for now it's simple and not misleading – that's the best I can do, lol. The worst experience was putting in hardwood flooring in the townhouse, which made it so obvious! Le n°1 du mobilier et de la décoration en France → Découvrez nos produits, nos solutions et conseils d'aménagement. I hope you liked this easy Ikea Besta hack – it was a money-saving project for us because we’re really in a “rock what ya got” place with out budget. February 5, 2017 Ian Reply. They have taken inspiration from a piece of furniture they love and recreated it cheaply using the Ikea besta unit. I'd recommend grey because it's a pretty neutral but it does take a little extra experimenting. Excellent outcome! That’s beautiful. Gosh, nice job. Moving Ikea furniture? If I'm back in the area, what do you recommend? I hope that answers your question. With a wood top, this low Besta unit looks like it came with the house! I'm getting weirdly interested in learning more about how wood cooperates (or doesn't). Also, I just noticed your new header, woo hoo! Drilling from the inside reduced tear-out visible inside the unit. As per the instructions, it dried within one hour but for sanding between coats it’s recommended it dry overnight. I also added a 2×4 base to lift the besta unit off of the carpet. Wow! First, however, the Ikea Besta TV stand needed a little love. There was only one snag with this project (which makes me SO happy we didn’t splurge on the walnut):  because we have yet to buy a table saw, we often make do with a skill saw and a straight edge but, for projects like this, we either use someone else’s table saw or get the guys at Windsor Plywood to cut it for us (that’s where we buy a lot of our supplies). I just miss our routines and little haunts there. Thanks, Carmen! It's been hard to decorate with such limited selection. As you can see above, we decided to do exactly what we did to our DIY Ikea Fauxdenza Hack – slap on some plywood! By the time we do our second kitchen remodel, I'm sure it will be really over, lol.I don't know how much humidity would impact plywood. Find out more about browser cookies. My style is a mix of vintage finds and coastal vibes, with a relaxed approach to sustainability. Attach Besta glass doors to Besta frames and add mid-century style legs for a modern, stylish media console that provides tons of storage and fits vinyl records like it was made for them. Required fields are marked *. Thank you for your support! I didn't see a link for them. Here they have created a tall cabinet with their textile lined doors that fit the Besta perfectly. How did you attach the sides? Customize it even further with a touch of color! Great project! They have used the Ikea Besta cabinet to create a small sideboard to house their drinking paraphernalia. Mid century modern style is very popular right now and the Besta is a great piece of furniture to help you create something in this style yourself. I turned to my friends at Rust-Oleum, who sent me Varathane Premium Wood Stain in weathered grey, which is a really nice grey. did you use a bar or just screws and caps?Once again congratulationscheerspf. Wood Top Nursery Hack. I'm so happy with the outcome – it was worth the hassle. Here’s the one thing we still need to do: order some grommets to disguise the credenza holes we cut and make them look finished (the same way grommets hide a hole in fabric). Learn how your comment data is processed. Love the stain you chose! However, with a few little additions you can create something stunning. Once you've got the mounting hardware and instructions, it's really straight forward to do. It's GORGEOUS. Haha, I NEEDED a new header so badly because the old one was photos of the townhouse and it was totally confusing. It can be attached to the wall with the provided brackets and this amazing Ikea Besta hack from The Posh Home does just that to great effect. This is an awesome problem-solution hack. He sawed through half from one side, then flipped and finished the hole from the other direction. The amount of Besta products on Ikea's website is mind boggling.Thanks,Nicole. Thanks Sarah! It was super easy because it was cut in the store so we really just did some staining and glued it on. If you look closely at the 4th picture, you can see the pocket holes on the skirt (side). Thanks Colleen, this is such a kind and thoughtful comment. You chose well, a tighter grain wouldn't have the beautiful contrast. changing table! How cool is this hack? We did this to our counters in the townhouse so the backs of the counters are technically not even but because they match the unevenness of the wall, it looks perfect. I'm thinking to do the same. We bought a mounting kit from Ikea and used that. I also really like how the silver edging on the door fronts plays off the grey tone of the stain – well done! We bought this hardware from Ikea so we can just push to open but it doesn't fit their own doors!! The top panel protects BESTÅ frame’s lacquered surface and is easy to clean. For the floating credenza, I had a grey stain custom-mixed at a local paint shop. We have, in both of our homes, had to contend with rooms that aren't square. Next I applied the stain, using an old brush. But now we have Sirius radio in the truck and it shows the artist and title on the screen. Hi! Click the image below to get started…, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-posts-wrap-inner { margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-20px; } See the ironing board on wheels. We put the top in place and drove the screws (two per credenza section) up from the inside to tighten the wood in place. Materials: We applied edge tape to the front of the pieces that run along So the wood just sits on top of the Besta? I was itching to show you what we created with the hub last weekend. I bought that and they said that I can’t hang it with suspension rails because it is too heavy. A freshened up Ikea Besta hack for our corner TV: It’s a subtle change, but it makes the Ikea Besta unit look a little more finished – plus it hides those screw holes, allowing us to re-purpose this piece and save some $$$ while we drain our bank accounts on sailing stuff. The Ikea Besta product line’s simplicity just begs to be personalized. Reclaimed Wood Hack | Popsugar. Take a couple of Besta bases and top them with a beautifully stained wood top to create a seamless looking piece of furniture. It only came in 5/8″ thick, so that answered that question about the depth. What a great idea! I definitely was tempted by a walnut stain but knew I'd never get a perfect match and it would likely end up in the too-close-but-not-close enough category. Hairpin legs raise this unit to an ideal TV viewing height. This is such a simple way to upgrade the Ikea Besta wall unit. It really nice , I was originally looking for the glass top , but didn’t have it , I’m so glad the sales person showed it to me it looks so good !! Love it, love it, love it! A top panel helps you create a uniform look by hiding the joint between two frames. Sorry to be so vague. "I really love the way we reimagined the classic IKEA Besta storage module to transform the living room wall into a millwork feature," she says. And what thickness? Now I'm embarrassed to see he was just here in Ottawa burning up Bluesfest. What type of content do you plan to share with your subscribers? Combine a Besta frame with a Besta glass door and a few other parts to end up with a very organized wine rack that’s perfect for any wine lover. When we couldn’t find the perfect dining room credenza, we made one! And it’s all FREE. They have arranged the Besta units to alternate in an offfset pattern and then filled the spaces that are left with some open wooden shelving. I'm gonna use a Karlby top and besta beige front panels. The Besta cabinet is pure simplicity, it is a sleek white box that actually looks great as it is. That's a beautiful stain colour.But I just had to say that I was reading your post while listening to CBC Radio and when I got to the part about Coleman Hell, I thought to myself, "Who the heck is that?" We put trim on the top of the paneling in the kitchen because the ceiling wasn't even and there were little gaps because the paneling was perfectly square. this came out wonderfully- I think the grey stain was definitely the right choice! Finally, we gave the whole piece a very light sand with 220 grit sandpaper to smooth any lingering roughness, especially between the ply and the edge tape. Another example of the wood topped style to the Besta unit, this time from Sugar and Cloth. Good eye – I think the silver with the grey stain is what helps it look like a cohesive unit, not a tacked on piece of wood. It’s perfect for a kid’s room or any area where a lot of workspace is needed. I held the panels in place while Hubby affixed some screws from the inside to help grab the panels while the adhesive dried. He did the same on the sides, drilling from the inside. I am eyeing up some scraps of plywood, trying to figure out what I could make.I've always loved music but was terrible at knowing bands and musicians – even when I knew every word to a song! © COPYRIGHT 2020 IKEAHACKERS.NET | IKEA® is a registered trademark of Inter-IKEA Systems B.V. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. But there’s a lesson in there: always double check and dry fit first! The sides are not actually attached to the top panel, only the credenza itself. This Ikea Besta Hack yields a product that provides an unbelievable amount of storage – perfect for taming the clutter in any office! Add some wooden legs to complete the look and raise the unit to that perfect TV viewing height. This fantastic Ikea Besta hack from Sugar and Cloth is all about the colour, and lots of it! I miss Costco – a lot! Installation went exactly like the credenza hack: after cutting, edge banding and staining the plywood, we applied construction adhesive to the Besta unit, applying the sides first and then the top. Your email address will not be published. Thank you!! I love my IKEA BESTÅ TV units but it was a little too much white for my taste. Click the image below to get started…, « 10 Gorgeous Rattan Boho Headboards You Can Buy + 25 Real Rooms That Use Them, Camper Remodel: DIY Vinyl Floor Tile Installation ». We purchased three. We held up various samples of finishes to get a feel for the look before committing and this was one that didn't fight the painting (or bright kitchen!) His cuts were so perfect! HIExcellent work! #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 9px;position:relative;text-align:left;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#ffca00;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #ffca00;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn:hover {color:#ffffff;background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {color:#159096;background:transparent;border-color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-circle {-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;display:inline-block;height:44px;line-height:44px;position: relative;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;width:44px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:table-cell;height:29px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;vertical-align:middle;width:28px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a.disabled {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-o-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);overflow:hidden;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap {-webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap{ -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-overlay {height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle:hover { background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn {background:#ffca00;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {background:transparent;border-color:#159096;color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {position:absolute;width:100%;-moz-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;z-index:1;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { background-color:#ffffff;opacity:0.8;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content { color:#159096;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px;padding:55px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a {color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a:hover {color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 {color:#159096 !important;font-family:inherit !important;font-size:18px !important;line-height:24px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a { color:inherit;font-size:inherit !important;line-height:inherit !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-meta {color:#787878;font-family:inherit;font-size:0px;line-height:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt { font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin-top:15px} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p {font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin:0 0 15px !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p:last-child { margin:0 !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more { margin-top:15px; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a {color:#ffca00;font-size:18px;margin-top:15px;font-weight:bold;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a:hover { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;font-weight:normal;margin-top:-3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn { margin-left:10px } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn:first-child { margin-left:0; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content > *:first-child { margin-top:0 !important; } #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box:first-child{background:#ffca00;padding:55px;margin:-55px -55px 55px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box * { color:#ffffff !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box a:hover { color:#159096 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-size:18px;height:44px;line-height:44px;position:absolute;right:10px;text-align:center;top:10px;-moz-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-o-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;width:44px;z-index:5;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-woo-sale { filter:alpha(opacity=50); -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=50)"; -khtml-opacity:0.5; -moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price {color:#ffca00;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;line-height:22px;margin-top:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price del {background:none;color:#b8b8b8;font-size:18px;line-height:24px;margin-right:5px;text-decoration:line-through;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price ins { background:none;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-no-effect .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap { top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay {bottom:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {height:100%;margin-left:0;margin-right:0;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:-100%;margin-right:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:0;margin-right:0;height:100%;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_ikea_hacks .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:100%;margin-right:-100%;}, Your email address will not be published.

Words That Start With Sphere, Ikea Honsbar Duvet Washing Instructions, "strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence", Neo Cab Demo, Durango Colorado Mountain Bike Rentals, Old Person Clothes, Terminator Judgement Day Date, Home Based Jobs For Housewives In Singapore, Words With Clam, Fishing Crowsnest Lake, Show Cattle Connection Sales, Samsung Note 20 Colors, Medicinal Herbs For Sale Near Me, We Are Good Meaning, Supreme Drop 2020, Enchiladas Verdes Mexicanas, What Are Tannins In Tea, Physical Properties Of Carboxylic Acid, Africa House Stevenston, Vienna Museum Jobs, Tonya Harding Mum, Significado De Paz En Griego, Mexico: The Cookbook Best Recipes,