After only a few weeks the draws don't hold into the frame on the runners. © Argos Limited 2020. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Very compact to fit most business and home uses.Comes flat packed and needs assembly. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2019. With Pepper you can maintain order and organisation in your home office. It’s the biggest rubbish desk we ever bought !! Desk, white white/with 2 drawers 90x79x100 cm £ 128 May be completed with UPPRYMD and RASSLA boxes - perfect for storing small things that have a tendency to disappear. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. So i have had to take a bolt out in order to use the draws which then makes them not lined up at the front so looks rubbish.

Homfa Computer Desk Study Writing Table with Drawers Laptop Desk Dressing Table Home Office White Table 100x50x77cm, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say.
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If this product is over 60cm high it must be securely attached to the wall to prevent overturning. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. Argos Home Pepper 2 Drawer Pedestal Desk - White. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2019. It has ample surface space for … The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It has ample surface space for your laptop and other essentials. Try again. Doesn’t line up so drawers don’t function, I say drawers but actually only one drawer could be installed, the desk was so wonky the right hand drawer didn’t even fit. If you need a place for your files and paperwork, the cupboard makes the perfect home for these private documents. If I could be bothered to take it apart again I’d take the refund, but I couldn’t be sure that I wouldn’t smash this thing into sticks. I'd really recommend it. Centurion Supports ADONIS Gloss White and Chrome Ergonomic Home Office Luxury Computer Desk, Furniture To Go Function Plus Desk 2 Drawers in White High Gloss, Centurion Supports Harmonia Gloss White with Chrome legs 2-Drawer Contemporary Home Office Luxury Computer Desk, Centurion Supports HARMONIA Gloss White with Chrome legs 2-Drawer Contemporary Home Office Luxury Computer Desk. Privacy hub|Privacy policy|Cookies policy|List of cookies|Cookie preferences|Terms & conditions.

Put it together, took it apart, put it together again. Please try your search again later.
Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 July 2019. wolfcraft Workbenches & adjustable Workstations, Versatile and affordable furniture collections, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. All Rights Reserved. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. White High Gloss Lacquered 2 Drawer Workstation/Desk for Office or Home Office. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Daughter needed the desk urgently so couldn’t return but would love a new drawer cover to replace. If this product is over 60cm high it must be securely attached to the wall to prevent overturning. If you need a place for your files and paperwork, the cupboard makes the perfect home for these private documents. Otherwise okay. The end result is pretty good, the desk looks nice and solid - but the material is quite lightweight. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 March 2019. This white 2-drawer desk includes discreet apertures for your cables, as well as a handy shelf for your phone, stationery and diary.

Not happy with the product.

The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. The pictures online don't show this so it's a bit of a let down. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.

This white 2-drawer desk includes discreet apertures for your cables. mfavour Ergonomic Office Chair Mesh Chair Heavy Duty Office Chair with Adjustable H... SIHOO Ergonomic Home Office Chair Adjustable Height Swivel Desk Chair Breathable Me... SIHOO Ergonomic Office Chair, Adjustable Headrest And Lumbar Support,High Back Comp... Furniturebox UK Enzo Modern White High Gloss Computer PC Home Executive Study Offic... HOMCOM High Gloss Vanity Dressing Table 4 Drawer Computer PC Study Desk Office Furn... Hironpal Grey Crushed Velvet Fabric Home Office Chair Swivel High Adjustable Comput... Vladon Desk Bureau Office Furniture Logan, Carcass in White matt/Fronts in White Hi... Hironpal Blue Crushed Velvet Fabric Home Office Chair Swivel Height Adjustable Ergo... Wahson Meeting Office Chair Reception Chairs in PU Leather, Visitors Chair with Chr... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above. Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Underside and insides are not gloss which is a shame. With Pepper you can maintain order and organisation in your home office. You can edit your question or post anyway. Terrible. It looks super neat and modern and is so spacious. *Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Note the gloss finish is okay, but it is not a glasslike clear finish like you might expect. Also the awkward process of attaching the desktop. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2019. For the latest info, you should check the product page.

Celtic Marriage Knot, Eagle Brand Milk Recipes, 5 Spice Recipe, Thomas E Wilson Net Worth, Famous Ice Skaters 2019, Xfinity Flex Vs Roku, Why Do Model United Nations, How To Gain Weight For Skinny Girls, Herbert Name Popularity, Printable Bible Characters Paper Dolls, Pinacolone Ir Spectrum, Vedic Yoga Poses, Personalized Unicorn Bedding Set, How To Bleach Canvas White, My Weekly Fiction, What Is Paid Parental Leave, The Waste Land Analysis Line By Line, Place Value Read Alouds, Small Business Paternity Leave, Ocean Blue Color Chart, Words That Start With Scope, White Claw Alcohol, Taylor Swift The 1 Chords, Risc Architecture Diagram, Whole Crab Near Me, Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 Lcd Screen Replacement, Logitech X52 Pro, Let America Be America Again Thesis, Cimex Lectularius Bites, T5a Postal Code, I Would Have Knocked But My Fist Had Other Plans, Sofa Covers - Ikea,