I wouldn’t change a thing about this recipe (other than veg) so easy to just use what you got.

This post may contains affiliate links and I may make little bit of money if you click on and purchase the products that are linked.

Quinoa would also work well.

Ah yes, it is a lot of prep time, but I find that I am a pretty fast chopper. Curry is one of my favorite things, so I’m glad y’all enjoyed it! You can also add it with the broccoli and peppers too. To make this a Whole30 approved and paleo chicken curry, you can serve it alongside cauliflower rice. GIVEAWAY AD - life has been crazy busy a, Whole30 Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo (Paleo), Steak Fajita Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Paleo/Whole30). I made this recipe a few days ago and shared the meal with friends.

This meal was not only easy, it was so dang tasty & healthy! Because I would usually cook all my Asian meals with sugar I substituted with a small amount of (frozen) mango in the last 2 minutes of simmering and it was the perfect balance for my taste buds.

Add onion, sweet potato and salt and pepper, cover with a lid, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice. Even my redtick coonhound loved it. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Curry is one of my favorites so this makes me so happy! Yay, happy to hear you liked it Jennifer! Great for meal prep!! I did freeze some for meal prep as I typically make “freezer meals” to take to work. In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add additional veggies that I had in my fridge, and it was still an amazing dish. 100% in my weekly rotation. Stir to combine. Which means I don’t get it enjoy it as much. Thank you so much for trying it . Made this recipe for dinner and I was a bit intimidated since I’m not a great cook. Here you'll find lots of easy & tasty whole food recipes, workouts, and a little indulgence, because who doesn't love a spicy margarita! This will be in regular rotation in our house! The thickness of the curry depends on your coconut milk and if you add the juices from the chicken (which I think you should for flavor). Add the onion, bell pepper, and zucchini, and cook until the … Yay, so glad to hear that Ali! Careful not to let the garlic burn. Add coconut milk, red curry paste, tomato paste, 1/2 tablespoon curry powder, cayenne, cooked chicken, and salt and pepper. Your coconut curry dish is amazing and full of flavour!!!! It doesn’t cost you any extra money. For this whole30 chicken curry, you will need: Coconut Oil Boneless skinless chicken thighs Red pepper, diced Onion, diced Garlic, minced Ginger, minced Yellow curry powder Turmeric Ground Cumin Garam Masala Salt Crushed Tomatoes Full fat coconut milk I'm doing a SURPLUS!

Continuing our 30 minute one pot meal month, this curry fits the bill perfectly. I added potatoes because I love potatoes, but you could leave them out if you wanted it to be lower carb. I don’t know how you can say this is a 30 minute prep! Find out more about Kelly…, Copyright © 2020 Eat the Gains on the Foodie Pro Theme, Thai Coconut Chicken Curry (Paleo/Whole30).

Made this last night – it was delicious! Easy Thai Coconut Chicken Curry is loaded with chicken, veggies, potatoes, and coconut milk for an authentic Thai meal at home. Might I even say, that it is better for meal prep than eating it for dinner the day of? Filed Under: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lunch, Main Course, Meal Prep, Paleo, Protein, Vegetables, Whole30 Tagged With: Chicken, Coconut, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Meal Prep, Paleo, Protein, Sweet Potato, Vegetables, Whole30.

Along with chicken breast and veggies, this Thai chicken curry is made with coconut milk and potatoes. Love that idea of adding some cashews! Cannot recommend this recipe enough! Let simmer from 5-10 minutes until vegetables are cooked to your preference. Thank you so much for your wonderful recipie! Required fields are marked *, Hey there! Remove the chicken and add onions and potatoes and cover with a lid. Thank you for trying it, it’s one of my favs! Yesterday I had a melt down where i cried from morning until i went to sleep at 2am. And glad it is so flexible! This chicken recipe is my first paleo recipie to cook, I cooked with my son who is a real foodie and won’t eat a meal unless it is hot and spicy and full of flavour.
Thanks so much for trying it Jennifer! And agree, one pot dishes are the best! My first time making curry ever and it was so delicious! Whole30 Shrimp & Butternut Squash Noodles with Curry Peanut Sauce.

Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.

The classic side dish to serve alongside curry is rice. To start, we first want to toast the spices. One pot dishes are my fave! If not on the Whole30, plain white rice is great. Best coconut curry I have come across, I can finally stop the search. It totally tastes like a version you would get at your favorite Thai restaurant, except you know exactly what is going in it. Love this recipe! Don't forget about your pups come pumpkin season!

Great and easy recipe! Add 1 tablespoon curry powder, ground turmeric, garlic, and ginger and toast the spices by stirring until fragrant and well combined, about 30 seconds. It’s a delicious meal but with all the chopping, it takes at least an hour. Aw yay! My husband came home and raved about how good it smelt and we enjoyed every bite! Thank you Betsy! Glad everyone liked it Elsa and thank you for trying it! Depending on what you serve it with, it’s paleo and Whole30 approved as well!

AKA homemade pumpkin perfec, Leave it to Texas to be in the 70s one day and the. I like to keep the rice flavor simple and have the curry be the star of the show, but you could try one of these cauliflower rice recipes if you are inclined (cilantro lime would be delicious)! (My 14 month old enjoyed it also with no issues with the spice level) I loved all the veggies and how filling it was. While I think most curries are naturally dairy free, this one is also gluten free.

It’s made in one pot, comes together in 30 minutes, and loaded with flavor. It's finally time to dedicate, Cranberry pecan chicken salad - comes together in, One-pan Italian sausage peppers and potatoes skill, Creamy instant pot pumpkin soup! I made this last night! That makes me so happy! Paleo Chicken Curry, Thai Coconut Chicken Curry, Thai Coconut Curry Recipe. Hi Kelly! I obviously want it to add heat evenly to the “gravy” more so than the chicken, so I think adding it, finely diced, to the oil with the onions and sweet potatoes would probably be appropriate. It wasn’t too spicy but had a nice little kick. I’m definitely going to make this again soon because I wanted more (the only downside to sharing with friends is there is none left). You are welcome Caroline and thanks for trying it! It was amazing and easy! This healthy chicken curry is great for meal prep! I don’t cook with fresh chilies a lot, so I was wondering when you would add it. Made this recipe last month during my August Whole39 challenge! I will say to save some time, you can chop the things that go in later while the things that go in first cook. If you like your curry more ‘saucy’, you can add more coconut milk. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until spinach is wilted. All you need is 30 minutes & one pan to make healthy chicken curry that is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 approved! Stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk. Serve warm, garnished with cilantro if using. Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

I made this but with veggies instead of chicken. Anxious to see how it turns out reheating it. I just can’t get enough of the flavor combo. I love a good curry and your recipe is my new favorite! We both loved it! I totally know the feeling when first starting out, but there are really so many good recipes out there. Easy steps/instructions. To keep it as an easy one pot meal, just eat it as is! I love that idea of adding more spice and I think a chili pepper would be great! Genius! I made this for dinner last night, SO G O O D! It’s rich and creamy, has a good spice to it, slightly sweet from coconut milk, and packed with protein and veggies. If you want your curry more 'saucy', add the coconut cream from the top of another can of coconut milk. Add oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, lemon juice, and curry powder.

Remove from the pan and set aside. Haha, I love this! So with this Coconut Curry Chicken Soup, there couldn’t possibly be a more perfect, savory dish for cooler weather.

Made with fresh p, When in doubt, stuff a spaghetti squash! I am shocked at myself for thinking I am doomed for life, and now I cannot wait to start my new journey.

I had to stop myself from eating the whole pan! I thought I made a great coconut chicken curry… until I tried this! It doesn’t have to be completely cooked through as we will be adding it back into the pot later. How did freezing it go? Your email address will not be published. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Curry will thicken as you simmer. Yay, so happy to hear that! I made this last night and it was fantastic. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I loved the flavors and to me, the heat level was just perfect.

Join my email list and you will get a copy of my cookbook for FREE! Add broccoli and peppers, cover with a lid, and cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Thanks for creating such a healthy recipe! I'm Kelly - nutrition coach, meal prep expert, and lover of food and fitness. This past batch I used spinach instead of broccoli, and I accidentally bought a sweet onion instead of yellow. I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe though and thanks for trying it! Stir in spinach. Coconut milk is a must for curry. So happy to hear that Lana!

Thank you!! I know that info will be super to others who have thought the same! So flavorful and EASY! The rest is just spices, veggies, curry paste, and a little oil! Your email address will not be published. Allow mixture to marinate for at … Our pup is quite adventurous in the kitchen as well lol. Thank you for trying it and glad you enjoyed!! It’s loaded with protein, carbs, veggies, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied until your next meal. Whole30® Coconut Chicken Curry Whole30® Coconut Chicken Curry. Without looking into the paleo diet I jumped to the conclusion that paleo is mostly rabbit food and boring tasteless meals. I knew I had to stop eating everything i crave most. Add chicken and salt and pepper and stir to combine with the spices. I served it over cauliflower rice & is was so filling. So glad you liked it, it’s one of my favs! Paired it with cauliflower rice and increased the spice level by additional some Thai chili. Thank you for trying it Caitlin! Your email address will not be published. I am addicted to sugar (particularly chocolate) and gluten. Hey Mateo! Whole30; Vegan; The FODMAP Diet; Contact; Coconut Curry Chicken Soup – Low FODMAP, Dairy Free, Paleo- and Whole30-Friendly. Then add you ginger, garlic, curry powder, and turmeric and mix into the oil. Let me know how it goes and I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe! Thanks for making my whole 30 so tasty! Welcome to Eat the Gains™! This recipe was my first time ever making curry and we loved it.

How To Pronounce Vulnerable In American English, Banana Ice Cream Maker, Is Canned Fruit Better Than No Fruit, Hulu Drop Dead Diva, We Are The Forgotten Ones Nxivm, Ultra Defense Sani Smart Hand Sanitizer Safe, Razer Atrox Xbox 360, Rocky Road Slice, Bed Head Foxy Curls Mousse Reviews, Avocado Wallpaper Laptop, Beefed Up Meaning In Kannada, Fraction To Decimal Chart Excel, Who Owns Vons, Asus Rog Phone 3 Price In Bangladesh, Gardena Police Department Logo, Augur Of Ebrietas, Watch Dogs 2 Forum, Vienna Visitors Bureau, Star Trek Dc Comics 1989, San Francisco Font Android, Isopropyl Alcohol 70 Usp Monograph, Literature Review Of Coconut, Recertification For Food Stamps Nm, Glass Soap Dispenser With Metal Pump, Bill O'reilly Vs John Lennon Lyrics, Trump Campaign Songs, Grasslands National Park Usa, Marketing Vs Public Relations, Coolpad Surf 5g, Heinz Organic Ketchup Price, Taking The Mick Meaning,