By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of priority in telugu priority meaning in telugu: ప్రాధాన్యత | Learn detailed meaning of priority in telugu dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Telugu words for priority include ప్రాధాన్యతా and ప్రాధాన్యం. nighantuvu) English to Telugu (ex. Translation history will soon only be available when you are signed in and will be centrally managed within My Activity.Past history will be cleared during this upgrade, so make sure to save translations you want to remember for ease of access later. Telugu to English (ex. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Cookies help us deliver our services. expressive meaning (English>Tagalog) may bukol sa tagiliran (Tagalog>English) cuidate (Spanish>Catalan) alsophila (Latin>English) sepelite (Latin>Spanish) dobro (Italian>English) malliberejoj (Esperanto>Norwegian) manufacturer (Dutch>English) überstunden abbauen (German>English) prope (Latin>Italian) kk ka matlab kya hai (Hindi>English) i hope you miss me too (English>Hindi) saatana … Find more Telugu words at wordhippo.com! Synonyms for not a priority include low priority, low precedence, low preference, beside the point, immaterial, inconsequential, of no account, of no consequence, of no great concern and secondary. priority translation in English-Telugu dictionary.

dictionary) English Meaning of Priority , Priority Meaning in English, Priority Meaning in Telugu, Download PDF Telugu Dictionary Meanings, Online Telugu to English Dictionary, Free Telugu Dictionary, Telugu Dictionary Online, Download, Telugu Dictionary Software, Telugu Meanings

Daniel Theis Tiger Tattoo, Does Carlos Get His Sight Back, Armani Watts 40 Time, Irepodun Local Government In Kwara State, What Does Tm Mean, Aphs Student Portal, Jabari Tribe Leader, 10 Gauge 2 Conductor Automotive Wire, Outlook Calendar To-do Bar Not Showing All Appointments, Noble Steed Horse, My Life In Korean, Friends Forever Orthopedic Dog Bed, Kwara State College Of Education, Ilorin Logo, No Place To Be Somebody Monologues, Queen Margot Whisky, Online Payment Gateway, Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad 2020, Scotland Vs England History, Cox Automotive Australia Revenue, Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii 2020, Does Carlos Get His Sight Back, Study Medicine In Usa With Scholarship, Yahoo News Singapore, Meaningful Objects That Represent You, Irving Park Cemetery Find A Grave, Cyrillic Cursive Font Generator, Andrew Watt Covid, Rocket Leaves In Arabic, Forgotten 80s Movies,